5. Cinnamon and Sugar
4. Carmel Syrup
3. Hot Fudge
2. Whipped Cream

AAANNNNND the number 1 thing to cover Leo in at a Forum Barbecue:

1. Hershey's Chocolate Syrup!

[/highlight]

Junkertown. This place is Junkertown.

When did the Compound become so chocolate-covered and icky?

Since I invaded a few (several?) years ago. :p

Mineral Oil?? Are you trying to kill me, SS?? Lol!! Also, ice cream. You forgot the dang ice cream, SS!!! Blue Bell. Homemade Vanilla. Gotta love that listeria, baby!!

Hi, inhabitants of Noodle Compound!!

/waves

/hugs and keeses

All these sweets are bad for your teeth and most of them have a kind of stickiness that becomes uncomfortable after some time. What about spicy stuff?

That's a matter of the dose. Take a bit less and it doesn't burn, but tickles. I wouldn't recommend a bath in Tabasco sauce, but a moderately spiced, oiled body...

I enjoy spicy things. ^_^ Although, I have a limit. My brother, however, has no limit. He can eat raw jalapenos like they are pickles. I wonder if he can eat a serrano and be okay. Hmm....

I do have a sweet tooth, but I don't really indulge it. When I do, it's a once a month thing.

I have no idea! I think he may have tried salsa with ghost pepper in it and he may have teared up or was like, "[F-bomb] this is hot." And that would've been the only time I've ever heard him say that about a dish, lol, but I can't really remember.

The mint thing sounds like some kind torture. Have experience in that, Kammy? ;)

All he needs is showergel....saw that when I was in the UK, showergel with mint....gave it a wide berth, didn't sound like a good idea at all.

Warming up Leo is like lighting the fuse on the finale of a firework display at the end of te night...it tops everything.

XD

All he needs is showergel....saw that when I was in the UK, showergel with mint....gave it a wide berth, didn't sound like a good idea at all.

I actually had some nice shower gel that was rosemary and mint scented. I really liked it, it smelled fresh and clean. Then I ran out and moved on to something else. ^^

Durex tingling gel or durex warming gel, neuf said.

That shit tingles and burns me that is not pleasurable. :'(

Its not for everyone but we'll find a way, playing with ice cubes comes to mind, that might cool you off and warm you up all at the same time.

Going to start adding Lore videos for background information for my TBA Fallout 4 Mafia game, there are 40+ at least.

Prologue (The Great War):

I was thinking the other day about dusting off the ol' Private Investigator license and seeing if the Noodle Detective Agency has any clients.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High