The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

Wish I could infuse bourbon directly into my bloodstream...feeling depressed :( starting to feel like Mr Scrooge :/

Poor Zokar. You need a shoulder massage. I'm told I'm excellent at it. Sit down somewhere comfy and let me melt all your tension away, and then we can go out for ice cream and bourbon. <3. :x

Please don't melt the Zokar, not until we have some ice cubes to replace him :nono:

I had a mini-appraisal at work. I am officially doing well in my job. That was not an appraisal scenario I played out in my head :no:

The Noodle Compound

That's wonderful, Loz! So proud of you. You've been working like a maniac so it's great to get some positive feedback.

Edit: are you American? I ask because I'm wondering if you are spending Thanksgiving far from home, or of this is just Thursday. :)

Thanks, lots of tension in there.
If I can survive being bbq'd, I think I'll survive this too, no replacements!

*squid ate all my fun :rant: *

Stoopid squid. That be all.

Whips up that squid into a nice calamari, there you go Lozy:guiness:

Thank you, Laarz.

I had painted a penguin-face on the sleeping Zokar but of course, squid got it.

Also:
GT, I am 100% American but I am also 100% English. That's right - double-helpings of Loz. I remember T-giving from my childhood so the meal yesterday was fun. Oh, and, pumpkin pie, for the first time in over 32 years. I just wish it had been as good as I remember it!

Bourbon please, Barkeep, or Noodlekeep, whatever. Gym and 2.6 mile run has left me in need of fuzziness :yes:

Another mid-Atlantean just like myself. Now I will have to completely redo my mental image of you, which will probably cause me to forget something crucial like my address or how many children I have. ;). Only room for so many thoughts, I have discovered, haha!

Those Bourbon Blood buddies are French blue bloods.
:D

Sorry if not making sense
I'm Addicted to Sriracha and Wasabi Peas.All control has been lost and I can't really feel my nose anymore.

Last edited:

Ummmm .... a few questions. First off, why? And secondly, sort of accurate. I guess.

*grabs BPC and ruffles his hair, then swats him with a wooden spoon for trying to eat a cookie before it cools

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High