The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

I sparkle no matter what, and I'm done fighting dragons.

Now take me to Sunday evening!

Great. I just bought this Arabian horse, now I need a flying horse *mutter*

It's the 1987 office Christmas party all over again.

Great. I just bought this Arabian horse, now I need a flying horse *mutter*

It's the 1987 office Christmas party all over again.

This is a story I need to know about!

As an aside, I'm getting more comfortable posting from the phone, I'm not nearly as annoyed as I thought I would be!

You don't have to handle my job, GT, but if you could handle the adorable numpties I work with, that'd be great!

With family visiting all I can think of is escape. Terrible of me, I know, but that's the hand I was dealt.

Rumor has it that I've done things like pay the local road maintenance crew to fill up my driveway with snow to prevent unwanted company. That's a vicious lie and I would never do such a thing but still, I just want you to know that I... can sympathize.

Goldtru said:

I'm tolerant of foul language but that is over the line. *shakes soap bar menacingly*

Loz, I don't know what a numpty is but I'm sure I could take care of it. Dredd, it's too late, they are already here.

I'm currently listening to Loreena McKennitt, if I break out the Tori Amos then I'm in real trouble and will need to be airlifted.

Mmm ... Tori Amos ... crazy redhead ... mmm ...

Loz, I don't know what a numpty is but I'm sure I could take care of it. Dredd, it's too late, they are already here.

I'm currently listening to Loreena McKennitt, if I break out the Tori Amos then I'm in real trouble and will need to be airlifted.

Numpty - Someone who (sometimes unwittingly) by speech or action demonstrates a lack of knowledge or misconception of a particular subject or situation to the amusement of others.

Numpty - Someone who (sometimes unwittingly) by speech or action demonstrates a lack of knowledge or misconception of a particular subject or situation to the amusement of others.

Gotcha. I have two of those staying with me now.

You have a crazy brunette, don't get greedy! ;)

You called?

My ex would call me a crazy brunette, with kindness. He calls himself crazy too.
And as for brunette - when a mutual friend broke up with his blond gf and some time later got a brunette gf, my ex told him he got an "upgrade".

I know that word. It's a funny one, like plonker.

I know that word. It's a funny one, like plonker.

yep the brits use some funny words.

Holiday Fun Fact: If you took all the Thanksgiving turkeys in the US and lined them up, what the hell are you doing.

If you lined them up, wouldn't they go around the world?

Also, actually saw wild turkeys while driving around a few weeks ago. That was interesting.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High