The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

So you went with no top Tuesday on no pants
Friday, You are a true rebel:wink:

*high-five*

Yikes!
Leo that's rotten.
I didn't see any joke in there, just anxiety.

I'm a single old hag and the only time men ever look at me are the ones that are married, shopping with their family on a busy Saturday, the children whining, the wife nagging, and the men wondering why they thought they wanted this and now thinking of a second youth and wanting out to, to then want exactly the same again.

Last time I tried dating I only met men who wanted to get married and want children. I don't want any of that. I gave up dating because of that (although that wasn't the only reason).

Since, I have learned that happiness doesn't rely on having a partner. It's an interesting one. Maybe it takes age? Though I don't want you to turn into a hag like me. Stay pretty and in good health if possible. I've lost all that and it's miserable.

Goldthru's made a lot of good and much nicer points.
You'll be ok!
With the danger of repeating myself - insecurity is the worst enemy here. Try and be happy on your own, you will find that the nice men will want to share in that happiness. Few men want dependent women. Not saying you are.

Your boss is a rat, and while you ARE special and wonderful, given what he's tried on you, he's tried this on with others before. It's got nothing to do with you, it's one of those guys who wants to have their cake and eat it (not you JCakes). AND being married, with children, AND remaining young and wanting to be able to attract young women. Not wiling to give up their freedom entirely so that will hurt people. It now sadly hurt you.

Goldthru, turns out I'm old enough to remember those days. Sadly I have a bad experience with those internet days. Pity I didn't know about the Terry Pratchett news group. ;) Maybe I was betting on the wrong horse.

God I'm an old hag.
I want everyone to be happy, Drystan to have a nice job, Leo to find happiness and then a bf, Goldthru to not have insufferable parents.... I am so not used to thinking about what's good for me, I forget.
I also forget when I do nice things. I have to write them down. And then I still forget them.

Jcakes, about that job you liked the look of ... in the electronically secure environment ... I told my boss I'd be bringing Cakes into work next week and she looked pleased. I guess you've got the job!

Also ... sleep.

That made me laugh. I know if I told my boss I'd be bringing cakes into work it would go well too.

Just finished my 96 hours of night shifts. I plan to celebrate like it's 999. Woo H- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Vivi,as I have told you before,You are a good person and deserve better than life has handed you. Just thought you needed to hear that again:nod:

Go to sleep Loz:wink:

No. Sleep. Til. Brooklyn!

Been to the gym, then a 2.6 mile run. I now require shooting in the face.

No. Wait. I want my dinner! It's Sunday, which means it's Mongolian Night at the DFAC. Woot!

See, Loz, there's your whole problem right there. Gyms. Avoid them wherever possible and you will find peace, joy, inner peace, happiness and all kinds of other sleep inducing things. I personally will not set foot in a gym and I have lots of excuses ready to go. I think I'll find a tech guy to develop an app for "not going to the gym because".

I have a bike in my basement and I'm supposed to do it 10 mins a day at least. But who has that kind of time? I have hours of D2 to play. If I could play D2 on my bike I'd turn into Wonderwoman. I mean more so. ;)

Like in "Reamde" where the 400 lb writer needs to play the WoW game for a living so he hooks it up to a treadmill and earns the nickname Skeletor. There ought to be more books about multiplayer games, seems like a whole creative universe. I need to do something while waiting for Jim Butcher to cough up the next Harry Dresden. I guess I could always support him by buying and reading his other books. Ok, continuous stream of babble ending now ......

GT!

*hugs*

*kisses neck*

WHOA! INAPPROPRIATE, LozHinge! Jump back, buddy.

Hi GT! I am on a high at the moment because I haven't been at work for 36 hours now, the longest stretch of time off since I got here at the beginning of October.
I have decided to accelerate my Kindle e-book buying process in respect of Reamde - it will be jumping a long line of previously listed goodies, plus, as it is delivered electronically, I don't have to cross my fingers that it won't get lost in transit. The transit path to where I am is tortuous, to say the least.

I have to say, the new exercise regime has had a few side-effects I wasn't anticipating ... I mean, have there always been to many attractive women where I work? They must have snuck in without me knowing. Might explain some of the inappropriate urges I've been experiencing ... wait. Why are you all looking at me like that? Let's all go down the gym and work things out in a sweaty conference of flexing and ....

Edit: Yep, Loz, why don't you have a large glass of STFU? :yes:

Last edited:

Loz is back! I'm getting shivers and goosebumps again.

I think you'll enjoy Reamde, you'll have to tell me all about it. But not at the gym, no no. No Goldtru at gyms. Although I will consent to being swept off my feet onto a white horse and galloped into the sunset.

*snuggles Loz again

Make mine a double, Pyro!

:yes:

I can buy white horses in Arabia, right? Road trip!

:nod:

make sure to pack enough water, sun screen and a few blankets for the cold cold nights!

Also, apples. Never underestimate the power of a good apple.

BPC, you must not be getting a proper diet if you are craving apples everywhere. Go eat one and you'll feel better. Then save the core so I can feed it to my new horse.

I'd be happy to be spirited away even to a post apocalyptic wasteland right now. With family visiting all I can think of is escape. Terrible of me, I know, but that's the hand I was dealt. My parents are like overgrown children who I can't discipline. So they crash around breaking things and messing up my schedule and making everything 10 times harder than it needs to be. You know how little kids will babble on about nothing while you are trying to get things done? My mother will ask pointless ridiculous questions while I am trying to herd her and my father and my son out the door and continue asking drivel until my head just about explodes.

So Loz, please hurry, the princess in the tower has too many dragons annoying her!! ;)

Be a new princess and slay the dragon yourself, its the latest craze amongst princesses.

All I know is that dragons are afraid of dresses, unless they sparkle then they'll just eat you, so don't sparkle in your dress, if it sparkles it's better to fight naked!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High