The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

*waves at vivi*

Hi, darling!!

Today at work, I was helping my coworker sort files and she asked me about a stack in her hand whether it should've been filed in a certain box or not. I looked from her, back to the box, back to the files and tonelessly said, "I'm 6ay," instead of saying, "I'm stupid." Hey, at least I can make my coworkers laugh hysterically at my silliness.

Wow, that sounds funny.

*makes note not to serve kamap anymore drinks because I'm Chinese.

I didn't say I hate chinese, I just said its better to hate chinese then to hate panda's, you have more chance to go on hating cause you have more chance to see a chinese then seeing a panda.

I actually like chinese, I still want to visit china, I love the food and the culture and such.

Could I have dumplings and jasmine tea? (To stereotypical for you?)

I didn't say I hate chinese, I just said its better to hate chinese then to hate panda's, you have more chance to go on hating cause you have more chance to see a chinese then seeing a panda.

I actually like chinese, I still want to visit china, I love the food and the culture and such.

Could I have dumplings and jasmine tea? (To stereotypical for you?)

ah ok, was a little confused intially. My wife is Chinese.

Also I thought this was appropriate

[youtube]NH2P_pVze6s[/youtube]

Every time I go to check the "quote multiple posts" box, I always end up absentmindedly clicking a special "mods only" checkbox that has nothing to do with quoting and everything to do with nuking posts (amongst other WMDs). I always catch myself before it's too late but man... all I can say is that it's a really good thing I don't drink and post.

I'll give Trillian a try. I've seen my bro use it and it seems pretty cool. Plus, it has the word "Tri" in there so that automatically makes it ten times more legit and awesome. Linky? I'll check it out.

https://www.trillian.im/

Just try it out of the box and see if your msn login stuff will work. If not, you might have to install Skype long enough to transfer MSN and your contacts to that service. After that, Trillian should work fine (and you might be able to uninstall Skype at that point - which I recommend, because Skype is a steaming pile of fetid bloatware). Shoot me a PM if you run into trouble.

This only works if you come over, install it for me, adjust it to my liking, help me to get familiar with it and then stay in touch to help me when it confusses (double s for a reason) again.

Heheh, I'll be right over in my rocket ship... :)

[youtube]h2v0KLOObfQ[/youtube]

I live in a flat. No room for rocket ships, and they're not permitted either. As a return favour, I can bake you pancakes.

Today's lesson of the day: Don't ever get between a literal ***** fight, esp. if it's over a chew toy and domination.

Casey got into her first fight today. She's fine. Her ears are bloody, back of her neck is sore and kinda bloody. The other female dog living here def asserted her dominance today and it scared the **** out of me. And I tried to pull Casey off but she bit the **** out of my wrist. I'm okay, just really shaken up and coming down from it and this was almost 2 hours ago. I can just now type with my left hand (the injured hand) but it's a pain. Everything hurts and still feels numb. I'm going to go bathe and go chill out some more. But everyone's okay as well as the other dog.

So... yeah. Don't get in the middle of a ***** fight. >.>

Tri, btw, congrats about your med journey!! Very happy for you!! ^^ Are you gonna be a specialized doc like a chriopracter? I need someone to pop my back. :) hehe! jk.... not really. My back sucks. But I am still happy for yuo!! Congrats, yo!

Now... where is Turby and how far along is he? Isn't he almost done?

Last edited:

I'm eating dumplings silly person, I also have my own wife to eat, I have plenty of food I don't need JCakes wife aswell.

And in other news ...

Water is wet.
Snow is cold.

When the wind blows in the dessert and you don't take shelter quickly, the dessert will certainly get into your buttcrack!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High