The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

Sounds great! For a 68 year old!

Dont be ragging on old people BPC, if your lucky you may get there some day:nod:

Did he do Maggie May? Best Stewart song ever.

Agreed noodle!!!!!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

The girl sitting next to me smells really good, but apparently does NOT like being smelled.

You cant be so obvious noodle, you need to be more nonchalant:whistling:

I believe noodle picks my brain when I sleep. I always wake up with less lines then I went to sleep with!

I think he uses a vacuum, thus that blank feeling in the mornings sometime:wink:

Yeah, my mother picked a Rod Stewart song for our Mother/Son dance when the wife and I got married. So emotional *tear*

Also, love the eagles, amazing band.

I love your lines noodle, I just don't know how you come up with some of this crap.

Why did I get quoted in this?

Rod Stewart's a nice guy, sounds like a good concert.

Why did I get quoted in this?

I considered bringing up the same question but at the time I was cradling my first tea of the day and figured I was just missing something.

EDIT: Hiya Tri. Haven't seen you around for awhile. Hope all is well. :wave:

Last edited:

I considered bringing up the same question but at the time I was cradling my first tea of the day and figured I was just missing something.

When you were just having a tea, you probably missed a biscuit. ;)

Hey Tri. you a doctor yet? I have a pain in my neck, could you check it for me:wink:

I hope you're not trying to say what I think you're trying to say, Mr penguin.

Applied for a loan and my credit score was just a picture of a badger wearing a fedora being thrown out of an Applebee’s.

Badgers are too discriminating to eat at Applebee's. I'm sure he was being over critical of the soup.

All is well good sir. Passed the first step of my medical board exams (USMLE step 1) a few months ago and so I'm flung into my clinical rotations now. The hours are very variable, depending on what service I was on. I started off with 8 weeks of surgery, and averaged around 70 hours a week, give or take. Then I moved on to Family Medicine which seemed almost like a vacation compared to surgery. I worked around 35 hours a week on Family. I just finished that and now I will be starting inpatient Internal Medicine on Monday which I have high hopes for considering IM is the specialty I was thinking of going into. The hours for IM I heard aren't *too* horrible; start time at the hospital is usually around 6 AM so that's not too bad. Rotation schedule for next semester will be Ob/gyn, Pediatrics, and Psychiatry (8 weeks each).

It's starting to move really fast though. I can't believe M3 year is already a third of the way over. It seems like only yesterday I was wrapping up M2 year. One more step closer to that MD finish line I suppose. All in all, I'm enjoying this journey. I get to do things and see stuff that most people don't get to see or do, and learn new things every day. I'm still really new to this whole diagnosing stuff but oh, the stories I could tell... :laugh:

I tried to log on MSN to see if there's anyone on but it says my current version is outdated and I need to install Skype to continue using Messenger. Ain't nobody got time fo' dat! If you got a Facebook account, holler at me yo.

Hey Tri. you a doctor yet? I have a pain in my neck, could you check it for me:wink:

A little more than a year and a half left to go then I will be upgraded from medical student to noob doctor status. I hope all is well with you too! :flowers:

Edit-the old smiley tags are no longer functioning...too lazy to change them :wink:

All is well good sir. Passed the first step of my medical board exams (USMLE step 1) a few months ago and so I'm flung into my clinical rotations now. The hours are very variable, depending on what service I was on. I started off with 8 weeks of surgery, and averaged around 70 hours a week, give or take. Then I moved on to Family Medicine which seemed almost like a vacation compared to surgery. I worked around 35 hours a week on Family. I just finished that and now I will be starting inpatient Internal Medicine on Monday which I have high hopes for considering IM is the specialty I was thinking of going into. The hours for IM I heard aren't *too* horrible; start time at the hospital is usually around 6 AM so that's not too bad. Rotation schedule for next semester will be Ob/gyn, Pediatrics, and Psychiatry (8 weeks each).

It's starting to move really fast though. I can't believe M3 year is already a third of the way over. It seems like only yesterday I was wrapping up M2 year. One more step closer to that MD finish line I suppose. All in all, I'm enjoying this journey. I get to do things and see stuff that most people don't get to see or do, and learn new things every day. I'm still really new to this whole diagnosing stuff but oh, the stories I could tell... :laugh:

I tried to log on MSN to see if there's anyone on but it says my current version is outdated and I need to install Skype to continue using Messenger. Ain't nobody got time fo' dat! If you got a Facebook account, holler at me yo.

A little more than a year and a half left to go then I will be upgraded from medical student to noob doctor status. I hope all is well with you too! :flowers:

Edit-the old smiley tags are no longer functioning...too lazy to change them :wink:

Skype = Trype. You're right not to bother with it. Every update it does, it does something crazy and I must get my tech guy to make it right again.
Not that Facebook is my cup of tea...

If Sesame Street really cared about children, they'd realise Big Bird could feed a family for a month.

That's great news! I'm happy for you and glad you're enjoying the journey. I can't believe how far along you are; it's been a long time since I've had a chat with you, but it doesn't seem that way.

Speaking of 'a long time ago,' I still haven't forgotten those awesome 'Nam pictures. I'd still love to tag along some year.

Yeah, MSN/WLM service was discontinued earlier this year (?) in a move to push users to Skype (which M$ owns). To put it politely, it [expletive] blows.

However, there's a neat little chat program out there called Trillian - it handles the old MSN protocols (Skype as well) and you should be able to find me (and other old buds you've lost touch with) that way if you like. Of course, it's just as easy to reach me right me here too. I keep saying I'm going to retire from this site but the truth is I'll probably be here until the ship sinks or I'm dead... because I'm nuts in the head. Maybe you can fix it, doc?

Skype = Trype. You're right not to bother with it. Every update it does, it does something crazy and I must get my tech guy to make it right again.
Not that Facebook is my cup of tea...

As I mentioned to EA, Trillian handles the Skype protocol and provides the functionality without all the nonsense and resource hogging. Have a look if you're in the market for a sensible chat program. If you ever used MSN/WLM it's virtually identical (without the suck).

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High