The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

Tri, btw, congrats about your med journey!! Very happy for you!! ^^ Are you gonna be a specialized doc like a chriopracter? I need someone to pop my back. :) hehe! jk.... not really. My back sucks. But I am still happy for yuo!! Congrats, yo!

Now... where is Turby and how far along is he? Isn't he almost done?

Chiropractics is a separate entity from medicine, so I can't specialize in it. The training and school is different. I'm thinking of specializing in Internal Medicine and be a hospitalist. It seems to be the most interesting for me so far. I've talked to a few hospitalists and the lifestyle and such isn't so bad, and they seem to enjoy their work. I'm on my IM rotation right now and I'm loving it. Whether or not I'll subspecialize after I finish my residency is still up in the air.

As for Turb, I think he switched career paths.

Today's lesson of the day: Don't ever get between a literal ***** fight, esp. if it's over a chew toy and domination.

Casey got into her first fight today. She's fine. Her ears are bloody, back of her neck is sore and kinda bloody. The other female dog living here def asserted her dominance today and it scared the **** out of me. And I tried to pull Casey off but she bit the **** out of my wrist. I'm okay, just really shaken up and coming down from it and this was almost 2 hours ago. I can just now type with my left hand (the injured hand) but it's a pain. Everything hurts and still feels numb. I'm going to go bathe and go chill out some more. But everyone's okay as well as the other dog.

So... yeah. Don't get in the middle of a ***** fight. >.>

Tri, btw, congrats about your med journey!! Very happy for you!! ^^ Are you gonna be a specialized doc like a chriopracter? I need someone to pop my back. :) hehe! jk.... not really. My back sucks. But I am still happy for yuo!! Congrats, yo!

Now... where is Turby and how far along is he? Isn't he almost done?

oh, i'll pop your back. wink wink

Damn. That was actually a test. I heard a rumour that Belgians were modest. I guess that's just not true.

I am partly french or so says my surname which is thomaere and its related to a city in france.

Yes I am a tad Le French!
My wife however is dutch or so her surname suggests.

Yeah I forgot about mayonaise and comics but we also forgot about cuberdons and diamants!

Yes I am a tad Le French!
My wife however is dutch or so her surname suggests.

Yeah I forgot about mayonaise and comics but we also forgot about cuberdons and diamants!

The French are often called Frogs. But you live in Belgium, and you are a tad french as you say, so you're a tadpole.

I don't know what cuberdons are. My last name isn't very common. It makes people think I'm from Zeeland, because it ends on an -e. But then they hear my speak and I sound southern as I'm from N.Brabant. But I live in Alkmaar. Very confusing.

Looks like a really old candy corn, and since I can't read what it really is I shall assume I'm correct.

Looks like a really old candy corn, and since I can't read what it really is I shall assume I'm correct.

based on the quick google translate you are correct.

Why did I get quoted in this?

Rod Stewart's a nice guy, sounds like a good concert.

I think I was going to respond to it, but I can't remember in the slightest what I was going to say.

Its been a few hundred thousand years since he denounced his true age.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High