The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

Welcome to a brand new day of MXC! I hope you competitors are ready because today's gonna be a big one!

It's time for Boulder Run!

All you have to do is make your way up Boulder Mountain and don't get hit by the humongous boulders! Simple right?

Well we will be having our wonderful Danny Glands throwing the boulders down at you! So good luck!

BPC: Well Phar, looks like a big day ahead of us here at MXC. Should be an exciting, fiery one!

Pharphis: Not as fiery as that night of passion between myself and your Mother yesterday.

BPC: Well, I, for one, am just happy to see she's got someone. Thanks, Phar.

Phar: No problem BPC!
(I didn't write this)

Coju has died.

With 4 players alive it takes 2 to lynch and 3 to lock

Day ends at 5pm EST, Dec 3rd

Last edited:
I was actually pretty sure I was going to die last night, so coju going is kinda surprising...although after the end of day yesterday, when he didn't just accept any lynch as one he'd be willing to vote for, he basically cemented himself as town for me at least.

Oh hey! I'm still alive. Weird.

Um, I mean, I'd probably be willing to place a vote on goryani today. Gwaihir as well. Could be totally wrong. This has been your daily stumpdate!

Yes, I used Sink or Swim last night. Yes, it was successful.

The reason for lack of lynch yesterday was due to lack of colon in the vote, not for the time. I asked.

sorry about not being there at day end yesterday. It was my wifes birthday and I accidentally got drunk / slept in.

@Goryani: IDK one more day gives us a little more info based on who dies and/or the result of your ability. It is not without risk.

sorry about not being there at day end yesterday. It was my wifes birthday and I accidentally got drunk / slept in.

@Goryani: IDK one more day gives us a little more info based on who dies and/or the result of your ability. It is not without risk.

So are you in favor of waiting one more day or not?

So are you in favor of waiting one more day or not?

I am a risk take by nature, so I think I would be in favor of waiting. I can see merit in both, but I think the potential benefit from one more night / day of information is worth it.

*The following should be noted that I have already won and every decision should be formed on your own merit if you are town*

Reasoning:

If I was scum, I would not hesitate in the smallest bit to bus my own teammate this late in the game

Not one thing was learned from Coju's lynch, nor will anything be gained from the next nights lynch

If I am scum, a 3 person LYLO is sooo much more favorable than a 4 person MYLO when I know that nothing can be gained from the NK

Reasons against:

I am usually bad at mafia games

Goryani could easily have an ability where if he makes a kill he loses the ability to vote

That's all I got. There is probably more for those more intuned to the game, but I am reporting on what I am seeing. Know that the mafia have a vote, and a voice, and that if there was 2 mafia the game would be over. There very much so could be 1 mafia and 1 other neutral/anti-town role, but I don't think it's likely. Be suspicious, and arduous in forming your own opinion, but know that 3 town need to work together for a lock, and that it's extremely easy for an anti-town to blend in at this stage and dictate a lynch with mis-information.

Lynch JCakes.

it is Jcakes (lower case c....)

My logic is this. It is currently 1/4 to lynch scum, one more night makes it 1/3, plus we do get a little bit of information based on who dies at night and who doesn't. We also potentially get information from Goryani, though I'd take it with a grain of salt. My biggest problem at the moment is I have no idea who to vote for today, I can see reasons for voting pretty much anyone. ATM I am very tempted by Gwaihir. My reason, so far we've seen no vanilla players. We've seen a lot of people that are close to vanilla 1) Me - I have a post restriction 2) Logout (E listener) 3) Numbers - English Teacher 4) Coju Hermaphrodite Zebra that had to guess his sex for some reason 5) Noodle - had a post restriction and he sleeps on a porta porty. The only thing that Gwaihir has going for him is that he was found to be vanilla by CG.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High