The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

Unvote: Goryani
Even so, I'd say if he isn't dead tonight, the vote him tomorrow. Idk though. It gets hard this point in the game.

Who are you leaning towards, numbers?

Vote: Goryani

Not certain at all about this, but if we don't lynch anyone today, we go from having at least a 20% and then 33% chance of getting scum(25% and then 50% for me if I live since I know I'm town), to just one 25% chance(33% for me) tomorrow.

Based on who's online, the only person we could lynch is Goryani. Gwaihir won't vote for himself, Goryani isnt here, and Jcakes isn't here.

Goryani still being alive is weird enough for me to be okay with him as our lynch today.

I'm feeling more of a jcakes vote. Have you, numbers, found anything in the thread today?
(Although, normally, when I hold such a 'high-regard' to lynch someone, i'm normally wrong (as I keep looking at jcakes to lynch))

I gave my thoughts on everyone a bit earlier. I'm equally torn between Jcakes and Goryani, but I might be swaying towards jcakes simply because he pushed to have me lynched, without any real thoughts behind it.

What did you find out? I didn't see any mention of your action in the next days.

I found out that Drixx was townie (my action targeted Drixx instead of Goldtru due to the lightning rod or whatever caused all those players to target Drixx).

Does anyone know how many times JOAT has been scum/town? I vaguely remember that role being scum in the, erm, game with dragons? Bad Ash hosted, maybe? The one where the Host used forumites not playing in the stories to make those more interesting. The stories had prizes with them as well.

At the time I created the roles for the "Best of WIFOA" game, there were several town JOATS and several mafia JOATS. Maybe a couple more town than mafia but it was pretty even. Determining alignment from having a JOAT role means you will be wrong roughly 50% of the time. It's the collection of 1x abilities that give a MUCH MUCH MUCH better clue. Town JOATs have abilities like cop, doc, coroner, bus driver, etc. Mafia JOATs are far more likely to have the mafia slanted abilities like rolecop, activated lynch immunity, extra kill, etc. Unfortunately, other than my voteless day, I can't prove I had doc save and cop investigation.

@goryani: Would you have let me get lynched if the votes would have came in with your information?

or

what would you have done if a couple more people had voted me with your information? How long would you have kept it to yourself?

I was keeping tabs throughout the night. Besides, with 5 players it takes 4 to lock and that's everyone but you. I felt the risk was small. I would have unvoted after seeing a scummy looking "lets hop on the bandwagon" post.

Wow what a day, Phar. We got some real surfers in our contestants pool! Great job everyone for making it today!

Watching all of these young people battle their hearts out for nothing but bragging rights, it's just the greatest thing in the world! I can't ait to see what tomorrow has in store for everyone here at MXC!

Well, we hope you had just as exciting of a day as us, and as always, DON'T GET ELIMINATED!

No One Has Been Lynched

It is now night, and it will last for 24 Hours. Day begins on December 1st at 5:00PM EST.

Vote Count:

Jcakes (0): (coju), (Numbers)
Coju (0): (Goryani)
Goryani (0): (Coju), (Numbers)
Gwaihir (2): Coju, Numbers

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High