The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

1) Given that he was already locked, the post was super scummy, and obviously so. Why would I make it were I scum in that case?
2) My logic about goldtru still holds, especially given that we now know CG was town. That means, as I said, that there were 2 town on the train, and laarz wasn't on it, and it was 1 vote away from a lynch. Even if I were scum, again, why didn't laarz ensure her lynch if she's town?
3) As I said before, good play by scum, though a bit heavy handed.
4) Agreed. That doesn't actually mean anything though.
5) Which link? Mind quoting it, I'm not really certain what you're referring to.
6) Because I have an investigative role that can only be used to catch lies, as far as i can tell.

1. Because you made a big deal about always being there at day end. To me the post felt like, I was here and ready to lock. The problem was when I made my post (with an hour to go in the day). I checked to see who was showing as online, you were shown to be online, yet you didn't post until the dying seconds. I hate using this as a reason, but it feels to me like you were playing opportunistic and hoping that you wouldn't need to vote and there would be a mislynch on Laarz.

2. The fact still remains that you were pushing for a lynch on Gold rather than looking at who was caught targeting Drixx. We now know that atleast one of those people is scum and I am suspecting another

3. / 4. The fact that you came straight out and said " Yeah, I don't expect to live through today given the fantastic job on the part of scum choosing to kill CG right after he started to place suspicion on me." feels very premeditated (like lightnings post after Moar died)

5. I'll go dig it up in a bit

6. Yet CG who had an investigative role claimed fairly early in the piece

7. This one is new, what say you to the comment from Gwaihir that Laarz likely used his ability? Meaning either you are Goryani are scum? You seemed to agree with his post, except for the small problem that Goryani was on the lynch of Laarz and you weren't.

@numbers: This is the post. (the last post before lightning was modkilled). CG's theory was that she meant to post it to you in the mafia thread and then did so and got modkilled because of posting outside of night phase. What is really weird is if you go back through this thread I cannot work out why she is addressing you and what it is about

@iwanttousenumbers tbh i wasn't paying enough attention to motives at that point, what you notice when its related to others (who's roles you don't know) and what you notice when its related to yourself are different.

I guess that's a decent theory. At worse they nk a townsperson or neutral.. At best they get two for 1 deal?

Name: Linda Smith, alignment- town, team-glory haulers, At night i can pick a number between 1-4.. I don't know why.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Dead Moar. Hmph. After her talk last game of never getting nk'd. Poor Moar. I hope she enjoys the dead thred. :)

~truncated from this point~

While I was digging I also found this post, kind of feels smug and / or an apology to Moar for killing her.

1) I'm pretty sure I should always show online, I check and post from my phone all the time, and I rarely close tabs until absolutely necessary. With that said, i was actively here and reading about 15 minutes before day end, and debating whether or not I should vote laarz since he seemed to be the only likely lynch, but I honestly didn't feel he was scum, and was afraid we were in mylo.
2)I did actually have multiple posts about who ended up targeting Drixx, I just didn't have enough of a read on any of them to prefer one of them over the others, thus my attempt to look at votes to see how likely it was that goldtru was scum.
3/4) Not premeditated, just a very obvious conclusion to come to given the lack of other targets. There hasn't been any talk of lynching anyone but myself or goldtru, and given that the person who voted for me yesterday died last night, it seems obvious that suspicion would fall on me as a result.
5) Thanks
6) Because his gives him actual information, and he didn't claim his results except to confirm people. Once I tell people what my role is, all they have to do is not lie about their role names. If they were given fake claims, they now know not to use them. Early exposure renders my power useless.
7) Totally agree. It does seem most likely that one of the two of us was the hitman(though it's not certain). His presence on laarz train is also a strong vote in his favor. There's really no response of any sort i can give, the facts are the facts.

Ah, that. Okay. In my response to CG bringing that up, I pointed him to the quote below, which is most likely what lightning was responding to. I don't know why she addressed the comment to me, but considering the context etc that seems like the most likely question that spurred her response. It's post #863 if you'd like to look at it and the context.

Do you also think mafia killed Pyro to frame BA?

Meh, the second quote is silly. All I can say about that is it would be extremely poor play that I would deserve to get lynched for were I to be scum and act apologetic or smug after someones NK. It was really just amusement after she repeatedly mentioned being a bad player and not getting nk'd as town in the last game.

I'll leave my other posts for a minute

Wow. Super valid point about it being unlikely laarz both replayed and was the hitman, I didn't even consider that and was just continuing my prior logic.

Given this, it means that either you or Goryani is the hitman. Do you still feel that way?

I do. It seems most likely, although if laarz was the only scum who targeted drixx, following that particular logic path to its natural conclusion likely guarantees a scum victory, since well have two mislynches in a row.

Pyro being killed to frame me could easily be used as WIFOM for the mafia killing CG and saying the exact same things you (numbers) are saying. Just because it happened in the pyro situation does not make it an apples to apples comparison when you are clearly aware of it.

I find it very unlikely that the replay power and the hitman were used by the same person

Hmm. Personal knowledge?

Gory - did you ever vote and have it not count?

Yes. Day 2.

Can you vote today?

Yes.

What powers have you used so far and on whom?

I used Sink or Swim N1, N2 and N3.
I received a 1x doc save after N2 and used it N3, on myself.
I received a 1x cop investigation after N3 and used it N4, tried to use it on Goldtru.

Pyro being killed to frame me could easily be used as WIFOM for the mafia killing CG and saying the exact same things you (numbers) are saying. Just because it happened in the pyro situation does not make it an apples to apples comparison when you are clearly aware of it.

I actually don't think the situations are similar at all, given that she was scum and I'm not. I only brought that conversation up because jcakes, like cg before him, thought lightning was talking to me, when she was actually talking to goryani, in response to post #863.

Hmm. Personal knowledge?

Yes. Day 2.

Yes.

I used Sink or Swim N1, N2 and N3.
I received a 1x doc save after N2 and used it N3, on myself.
I received a 1x cop investigation after N3 and used it N4, tried to use it on Goldtru.

Went to the trouble of checking D2, which was a really long day, can confirm Goryani voted on post #410 for thefranklin, never unvoted him, and his vote was not counted.

If neither goryani nor myself are scum, who is? There's actually nothing preventing laarz from either not using his ability on that night, and just being the hitman, or possibly being able to use both abilities in one night.

I'd just like to confirm, btw, that I don't think goryani is off the hook for being one of those who targeted drixx..I do, however, think that a JOAT is more likely to be town than scum.

Are you saying you think Goldtru is town?

Yes in short. I personally think she is a new player that has no idea what is going on. I personally think Numbers and Coju are the last two scum

I found the people pushing a lynch of Goldtru yesterday scummy given that we could have been mylo/lylo and we knew that one of four people killed Drixx.

I just dont see how goldtru could possibly be town given the votes on her and the fact that people who we know are scum now chose to let her go.

What do you mean people who we know are scum chose to let her go? I presume you mean based on the fact that Laarz didn't vote for her? If you actually look at Laarz's votes he only voted twice once for Drixx D1 and thefranklin D2.

How astute of you to notice my reticence towards giving out my own claim, and my insistence on others claiming. I'll claim now.

I am Bob Tail, town, meat industry. My role is an unusual one of an investigative nature. I will tell you my targets, but not my results or the details of my power, until my targets claim.

N1: Laarz
N2: overslept, didn't get to QT on time to target someone, wasted.
N3: Coju

As soon as at least one of those players claims, I'll be back with the details of my power and my results.

Nice, so no response from laarz or coju. Okay. My power is English teacher, it let's me know if there are vowels in someone's name, not how many though, so I dont really see the point. My original thought was that perhaps the scum have no vowels in their names, but since we didnt get a scum flip until lightning's I had no idea. I can't use it to check fake name claims unless there is at least one mafia with a vowelless name, so yeah, seems pretty useless, just wanted to see if my targets would use a name without vowels, but since they're silent I feel its pretty much useless now. :p Anyways, both Laarz and Coju have vowels in their names, for what its worth.

I was just looking at your claim and I found it interesting that the two people you targeted are 1) Laarz who is mafia and 2) coju who I think is the other mafia.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High