The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

yep. Out of the 3 besides myself who had night actions, laarz is the one I felt was least likely to be scum..if he is scum though, I have no idea who we lynch tomorrow.

End of Day 5:

It's Thanksgiving weekend, and we had a super special episode of MXC! So trivia! Much fun!

With our super special episode, we had a super special death! Laarz got a little ballsy with a few of his antics, and the contestants did not like that! They shoved a landmine under one of the answer pads and Laarz jumped right on it! He had to sit there in agony, waiting for it to go off! The worst!

Well anyways, he's as good as dead, so we raided his wallet! He had 2 dollars and a coupon for a free Bagel at Dunkin' Donuts! What a sad find.

Anyways, that's it for a our super special episode, we hope that you had just as much fun as we did, today. We 'll see you bright and early tomorrow, so in the mean time...

DON'T

GET

ELIMINATED

Laarz has been lynched. He was Kenny Blankenship - Mafia (Anti-Town) - Replayer

Night 5 has now begun. Please submit all night actions within the the next 24 Hours!

There have been no prizes or penalties today!

Start of Day 6:

WOW! Our pool of contestants is really dropping! With 7 Competitors remaining, there's only one logical game for today...

BIG BRASS BALLS!

For this game, contestants must cross our specially designed Teflon Narrow Bridge. They will then be given a Big Brass Ball by our stage hand Danny Glands! Thanks Danny! Once you have your Big Brass Ball, then you need to just carry it across the narrow bridge to the other side and you win!

The only trick is... Danny will also be shooting more balls at you to make you fall off! Good job Danny.

BPC: So Phar, I'm pretty excited to see some balls smacking around today. Should be a fun show!

Pharphis: For sure BPC, Danny really knows how to handle them. I'm sure we'll see some good smacks and falls today.

BPC: Well let's take a look! First up we have Numbers!

Caluin Graye has Died.

Day has begun and will go for for 48 Hours, ending on November 27th at 5:00PM EST.

I realized yesterday after day end that laarz being scum actually made the most sense in relation to my thought that goldtru was scum, that was the reason why she wasn't lynched previously. Anyways, just pointing out my own flawed logic, and that laarz' flip makes me even more certain she's scum.

What results did CG say he had? Drixx as party host, 2x, gwaihir as vanilla, Goryani as JOAT? So Gwai and Goryani could both be scum or town, though I guess Joat seems more town than scum. Goryani, did your sink or swim fail or succeed yesterday? i.e. can you vote today?

I'm excellent at handling balls.

:shoots ball at numbers:

Hopefully it kills him cause that'd be who I'd vote for today.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Numbers took a few good hits, but his deflection strategy has worked! Good job!

Next up we have Gwaihir!

I'm excellent at handling balls.

:shoots ball at numbers:

Hopefully it kills him cause that'd be who I'd vote for today.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I don't expect to live through today given the fantastic job on the part of scum choosing to kill CG right after he started to place suspicion on me. Oh, I investigated Noodle finally last night. Guess what? HE HAS VOWELS IN HIS NAME! I was surprised too.

Numbers took a few good hits, but his deflection strategy has worked! Good job!

Next up we have Gwaihir!

I take the big ball in one hand and use the other to throw the balls back at Danny!

Anyways, it has been what, 3 days, and we still don't have a a role from coju or Gold? They are near the top my list of most suspicious people today.

That said, we have another interesting point - Laarz seems to be telling the truth about his role. Drixx threatened bad things if the mafia chose incorrectly on thier night kills. I find it very unlikely that the replay power and the hitman were used by the same person - which means either Numbers or Gory was likely the one who killed Drixx.

Gory - did you ever vote and have it not count? Can you vote today? What powers have you used so far and on whom?

Noodle - you remember anything yet?

I take the big ball in one hand and use the other to throw the balls back at Danny!

Anyways, it has been what, 3 days, and we still don't have a a role from coju or Gold? They are near the top my list of most suspicious people today.

That said, we have another interesting point - Laarz seems to be telling the truth about his role. Drixx threatened bad things if the mafia chose incorrectly on thier night kills. I find it very unlikely that the replay power and the hitman were used by the same person - which means either Numbers or Gory was likely the one who killed Drixx.

Gory - did you ever vote and have it not count? Can you vote today? What powers have you used so far and on whom?

Noodle - you remember anything yet?

Wow. Super valid point about it being unlikely laarz both replayed and was the hitman, I didn't even consider that and was just continuing my prior logic.

Actually, checking dates and times, I do remember! My penalty was that I'd forgotten my abilities. I was a perfect person for this particular penalty*, as I have no abilities beyond apparently being able to fall asleep in a porta potty.

*No additional charge for the alliteration.

Laarz has been lynched. He was Kenny Blankenship - Mafia (Anti-Town) - Replayer

I guess it was time for him to ... Beat It!

Yeah, I don't expect to live through today given the fantastic job on the part of scum choosing to kill CG right after he started to place suspicion on me.

Also because you are scum.

Vote: Numbers

A number of reasons for this
1. At days end numbers was online, but didn't post until after Gwaihir locked. His last minute post is also very scummy
2. Yesterday numbers was trying to get us to lynch Gold instead of focusing on the people that flipped as targeting Drixx, I suspect the reason he wanted us to to not lynch one of the four is that there were multiple mafia caught
3. CG ends up dead last night after making it relatively clear that he was going to target numbers
4. This post reminds me so much of the post that lightning made after Moar ended up dead, eerily similar
5. The link that CG pointed out between CG and numbers
6. He spent a lot of the roleclaim day fishing for info from other people and only provided his role after he was pushed

The only thing I see in Numbers favor is that "the english teacher" is such a random role that I doubt he'd make it up.

On a side note, I am relatively confident that everyone on the Laarz train was town, it was so close to being a mislynch. I feel the push on Goldtru by numbers yesterday was very opportunistic and was aiming to avoid us lynching one of the people that targetted Laarz that I don't think I will vote for her today. I am happy to vote coju though.

One of them voted for Laarz, the other was hanging around at days end to see what would happen. I know who I think it was.

I guess it was time for him to ... Beat It!

Also because you are scum.

Vote: Numbers

A number of reasons for this
1. At days end numbers was online, but didn't post until after Gwaihir locked. His last minute post is also very scummy
2. Yesterday numbers was trying to get us to lynch Gold instead of focusing on the people that flipped as targeting Drixx, I suspect the reason he wanted us to to not lynch one of the four is that there were multiple mafia caught
3. CG ends up dead last night after making it relatively clear that he was going to target numbers
4. This post reminds me so much of the post that lightning made after Moar ended up dead, eerily similar
5. The link that CG pointed out between CG and numbers
6. He spent a lot of the roleclaim day fishing for info from other people and only provided his role after he was pushed

The only thing I see in Numbers favor is that "the english teacher" is such a random role that I doubt he'd make it up.

On a side note, I am relatively confident that everyone on the Laarz train was town, it was so close to being a mislynch. I feel the push on Goldtru by numbers yesterday was very opportunistic and was aiming to avoid us lynching one of the people that targetted Laarz that I don't think I will vote for her today. I am happy to vote coju though.

1) Given that he was already locked, the post was super scummy, and obviously so. Why would I make it were I scum in that case?
2) My logic about goldtru still holds, especially given that we now know CG was town. That means, as I said, that there were 2 town on the train, and laarz wasn't on it, and it was 1 vote away from a lynch. Even if I were scum, again, why didn't laarz ensure her lynch if she's town?
3) As I said before, good play by scum, though a bit heavy handed.
4) Agreed. That doesn't actually mean anything though.
5) Which link? Mind quoting it, I'm not really certain what you're referring to.
6) Because I have an investigative role that can only be used to catch lies, as far as i can tell.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High