The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

You've laid your case out for me. Any particular reason why you believe coju is scum?

It helped that he went after Gold very quickly. It now means that of the 3 people not on Laarz's train 2 of them are going after gold.

Even before that you were suspicious of him....and he also wasn't part of the previous train on goldtru. Other reasons, if any? I find him suspicious for the same reasons as goldtru, namely the very late claim with a role that seems to have no reason for him to not claim earlier.

Even before that you were suspicious of him....and he also wasn't part of the previous train on goldtru. Other reasons, if any? I find him suspicious for the same reasons as goldtru, namely the very late claim with a role that seems to have no reason for him to not claim earlier.

it was somewhat process of elimination. I didn't really believe the Gold train that much and thus it leaves you and him as the only two not on the Laarz train.

Um we've had no event staff flips, but good to know that you are event staff and that event staff are mafia.

Agreed.

This is where it is interesting, you initially talk about it being 100% that event staff were mafia, then you go and find laarz flip and notice it doesn't have event staff on it ....

like I said, I don't believe that Gold is scum. The two people that I believe are scum are coju and numbers. Happy to lynch either of them.

@Goryani, Noodle, Gwaihir: I am happy to be somewhat guided by you guys as well. I think it is likely that we are all town given that Laarz almost didn't get lynched.

post 2.
kenny blankenshif (or w/e) is one of the hosts of the game... The capn' that goldtru claimed is one of the staff that help run the games on the tv show.
Alive Players
1. IWantToUseNumbersInMyName
4. Gwaihir
8. Goryani
9. Jcakes
13. Goldtru
18. coju
19. Noodle

Dead Players

1. CoolguyBad ~ Killed Night 1
2. thefranklin (Veni Vedivici - Town - Watcher - Meat Industry) ~ Lynched Day 2
3. Pyrotechnician ~ Killed Night 2
4. Flubbucket ~ Killed Day 3
5. Zokar ~ Killed Day 3 (Skanki - Neutral - Vengeful Murderer)
6. Bad Ash ~ Tree-Stumped Day 3 (Danny Glands - Neutral - Dedicated Survivor)
7. Logoutzero ~ Lynched Day 3 (Churchy Winston - Town - E-Listener - Glory Haulers)
8. Kamap ~ Modkilled Night 3 for Inactivity
9. LightNingismyNick ~ Modkilled Day 4
10. Moar ~ Killed Night 3
11. Drixx ~ Killed Night 4
12. Laarz ~ Lynched Day 4 (Kenny Blankenship - Mafia - Replayer)
13. Caluin Graye ~ Killed Night 5

Day Start/End Links
Day 1 Start
Day 2 Start
Day 3 Start
Day 4 Start
Day 5 Start
Day 6 Start

click on the dead players, then go look at laarz's name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MXC#Characters

it certainly looks like you're part of the scum team as well, since you've posted this here.

I don't like claiming, but unlike noodle, I eventually claim.
I have to say with Noodle's 1139, he is scum after jcakes and goldtru.

(re "event staff" flip: yes, no one has flipped with the name "event staff," but members of the "event staff" are on the mafia team. Even I remember that this was proposed earlier in the game.)

The only person who has claimed event staff this entire game was logoutzero, who proved to be a liar, and a member of the glory haulers(#821). If there actually is an mxc event staff team, it hasn't shown up in any of the flips. Also weird if there actually is such a team, that logoutzero successfully managed to conclude that such a team existed so he could claim to be on it.

coju: I feel quite strongly that goldtru is scum. Honestly, I don't feel that goryani is likely scum, and I know I'm not scum, so I feel pursuing the line of reasoning that concludes one of the two of us is scum will guarantee our loss.

I cannot speak for logout, as he posted very strangely even to me. Why he would make that sort of claim I do not know. Yes, he was lying.
Look at post #2 (that I quoted) and the wiki link. The "main characters" are the "event staff." The person named "Kenny" flipped Mafia.

What do you mean you didnt believe the gold train that much?

I do not believe she is scum is what I am saying. I feel she is a soft target and you are trying to take advantage of that. Your only reason for wanting to lynch her is that she didn't get lynched, yet the train (the first vote) on her started with less than one hour remaining in the day. That coupled with you trying to push a lynch on her yesterday rather than focusing on who was caught targeting drixx means that I am not inclined to trust you, finally coju has jumped on and placed a vote on Gold and I believe it is likely he is scum.

I don't like claiming, but unlike noodle, I eventually claim.
I have to say with Noodle's 1139, he is scum after jcakes and goldtru.

(re "event staff" flip: yes, no one has flipped with the name "event staff," but members of the "event staff" are on the mafia team. Even I remember that this was proposed earlier in the game.)

Ah that does make more sense then. I hadn't actually looked up the game show.

Avast! Throw those things around and make double entendres like your life depended on it! Although no one can out entendre our fine host, I, Captain Tenneal, shall use my organizing bullhorn to round up these bulls and get them where they need to go, yes indeed! Balls to the wall, gentlemen! Do or die, so say I! I won't be participating because I am event staff and my back is about to snap on account of Thanksgiving stress. If I handle any more balls, I will collapse, haha!!

Is anyone else curious why this (or something like it) didn't happen yesterday? The first Goldtru train started two days ago. Goldtru posted after mass claims had started but not after the train started. Maybe the train occurred too late in the day for a claim in response. I can kinda sorta maybe see that. But yesterday is another matter. If Goldtru is town, I see no reason why a claim shouldn't come early or in response another round of Goldtru votes.

Why today and not yesterday?

I haven't been demanding your role, but the game has.
Since it is the ball throwing part of mXc, reckon it's time to claim.
I'm a zebra-hermaphrodite. My power, oh man, it's op, is to figure out whether I'm a boy or girl. I had to answer a question to get this information.

"This information" refers to....?

Is anyone else curious why this (or something like it) didn't happen yesterday? The first Goldtru train started two days ago. Goldtru posted after mass claims had started but not after the train started. Maybe the train occurred too late in the day for a claim in response. I can kinda sorta maybe see that. But yesterday is another matter. If Goldtru is town, I see no reason why a claim shouldn't come early or in response another round of Goldtru votes.

Why today and not yesterday?

What I find especially weird is that the claim comes after we have two flips showing scum have names from members of the staff for MXC. Had the claim come yesterday, before laarz flip, it would have made more sense, AND it wouldn't now appear, to me, to make Goldtru clearly scum. Guy Ledouche, Kenny Blankenship, Vic Romano and Captain Tenneal are the people who are on every episode. 2 of the scum have flipped with their names. Goldtru seems likely to be scum based on that alone.

Jcakes: Before I even brought up the goldtru thing, I both talked about the people who had been caught targeting, AND established that I didn't feel any of them were more likely to be scum than the others, which is why I brought an entirely different line of thought into the day. 33% chance(since I know I'm not scum) of getting scum is less than the likelihood that goldtru was scum to me, so that was the best way to proceed.

I'm surprised Goldtru isn't already lynched... or y'all don't believe her claiming event staff/mafia team.

Funny, I seem to recall a couple Goldtru lynch attempts you weren't a part of.

And yes, I'm suspicious of the timing. Something doesn't add up. I'm not eager to blindly charge ahead and run into a trap.

Goryani: same question

For several days, I've thought Goldtru utterly lacking townie points. This late in the game, that means someone is scum. It's why I've voted Goldtru multiple times.

Funny, I seem to recall a couple Goldtru lynch attempts you weren't a part of.

And yes, I'm suspicious of the timing. Something doesn't add up. I'm not eager to blindly charge ahead and run into a trap.

For several days, I've thought Goldtru utterly lacking townie points. This late in the game, that means someone is scum. It's why I've voted Goldtru multiple times.

Thoughts on what form a trap would take?

I'd lynch either coju or numbers, if they're town, go after gold tomorrow.

But alas, I am voteless and kinda stumpy.

Also, I do agree with the event staff theory and have stated stuff previously, but something just seems very fishy. Numbers is defending coju, coju came out of the woodwork on gold, just all very fishy.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High