The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

Vote: Goldtru

No townie vibes before. No townie vibes now. Due to Thanksgiving tomorrow and a lot of work left to do tonight, I doubt I'll be on the rest of the day.

I don't know gold, it does seem kind of crazy. Perhaps you missed that the names of those who flipped scum were event staff names, so you didn't see any reason to not use your name (everybody else seemed to have missed that except for coju) and claim event staff.

Why didn't you claim yesterday, after you came so close to being lynched the day before?

Because I was super busy having a nervous breakdown over Thanksgiving. And you lot aren't helping. So there. :p

I am still not a fan of the Gold lynch, I will vote for her if noone else does to ensure a lynch, but much rather a numbers or coju lynch.

also *does the thriller dance* I don't think I've made my quota of MJ references yet.

Goryani: a thought before day end. Assuming this doesnt end up being a mislynch, and gold flips scum, I *think* we should be down to 1 scum, and thus risking losing your vote tomorrow should be fair. If she flips town or its a mislynch, we need your vote. Might be obvious, but I just felt it should be said before the day end.

I am still not a fan of the Gold lynch, I will vote for her if noone else does to ensure a lynch, but much rather a numbers or coju lynch.

also *does the thriller dance* I don't think I've made my quota of MJ references yet.

My gut is telling me numbers is town. He fits my theory of a hit man different from Laarz, but I would expect more defensive play out of a mafia, especially after not voting yesterday. He instead has not actually protested his lynch so muched as tried to show us why others are mafia.

The issue I have with lynching Gold is that she was an alternate lynch to Laarz yesterday. What are the odds we had 2 mafia on the chopping block? As she has said she was busy, there has not been much scumhunting out of her.

Vote: Goldtru

My gut is telling me numbers is town. He fits my theory of a hit man different from Laarz, but I would expect more defensive play out of a mafia, especially after not voting yesterday. He instead has not actually protested his lynch so muched as tried to show us why others are mafia.

Fair enough. It seems unlikely that we will get another person this late in the day so I will lock to prevent unvote shenanigans. Still don't like this lynch very much.

Unvote: Numbers

Vote: Gold

Phar: Amazingly, everyone has made it across except for our last contestant, Goldtru.

BPC: Right you are, phar. She's starting her trek as we speak!!!!

Phar: Could it be the first time in MXC history that all contestants make it through one of our challenges? Such EXTREME play today!

BPC: Yes, but in this challenge all of the players who make it across get to man their own ball cannon to use on the final player. I don't think she'll make it

Phar: She's almost there! She's smacking away brass balls left and right! this is unbeliev - nevermind... that one hit her right in the danger zone, knocking her off the bridge :(

BPC: I think this might have to go in out top ten, Phar.

Goldtru was lynched. Captain Tenneal - Mafia - Bus Driver

Night will last 24 hours as usual

Last edited:
Today's Event: Rotating surfboard of Death

Instructions: Ride the rotating surfboard, dodging obstacles without falling into our pool of septic sludge!

Phar: Well, let's get started. BPC, do you have anything to add?

BPC: Nope, I'm just enjoying the septic scent

Phar: Very well. First up, we have Numbers

Noodle has died

With 5 players alive it takes 3 to lynch and 4 to lock

Day has started and will last 48 hours, ending Nov 30th.

*puts on biohazard diving suit and fearlessly rides the surfboard to safety*

I'd also like to note that noodle was my first thought for scum today...with him gone, I need to look at the voting patterns again.

Very surprised that goryani lived today, given that he's the only real power role remaining for the town. I suppose a 50% chance that he can't vote today, coupled with the very real possibility that town will lynch him because of the whole targeting drixx thing, and I guess scum not nking him might be reasonable.

Not surprised I lived, I dont pose much threat to scum and theres the same chance that I'll vet lynched because of the targeting.

Gwai, coju, and jcakes all claim powerless roles, but so did noodle. Why him over one of these 3? Any thoughts?

*puts on biohazard diving suit and fearlessly rides the surfboard to safety*

I'd also like to note that noodle was my first thought for scum today...with him gone, I need to look at the voting patterns again.

Very surprised that goryani lived today, given that he's the only real power role remaining for the town. I suppose a 50% chance that he can't vote today, coupled with the very real possibility that town will lynch him because of the whole targeting drixx thing, and I guess scum not nking him might be reasonable.

Not surprised I lived, I dont pose much threat to scum and theres the same chance that I'll vet lynched because of the targeting.

Gwai, coju, and jcakes all claim powerless roles, but so did noodle. Why him over one of these 3? Any thoughts?

Looks like I was wrong about you and Gold, sorry numbers! So where does that leave us. I am fairly confident that Gwai and you are both town now, which leaves Gory and Coju. I'd not be surprised if either of those were scum. It is interesting that you point out that Gory didn't die last night as a claimed power role.

@Gory: Did you use your ability last night? Can you vote?

Oh what the....

I thought day ended earlier this afternoon, not yesterday. I came to read Goldtru's flip but now I see day has already started. I submitted no actions last night.

1. IWantToUseNumbersInMyName-Bob Tail,english teacher-Meat Industry
4. Gwaihir - Cindy Pauper. Tastes Like Vanilla(confirmed vanilla by CG, can't be godfather, can be vanilla scum) - Glory Holer
8. Goryani - Barry Babaganoosh. Sink or Swim(JOAT per CG) - Glory Holer
9. Jcakes -Jack Michaelson. Post Restriction - Meat Industry
18. coju-no name, zebra/hermaphrodite, Glory Holer,

D1 10 lynch, 11 lock

Final Vote Count
Noodle (1): Bad Ash, (Thefranklin)
Drixx (3): Laarz, (Moar), Goldtru, (thefranklin), logoutzero
Logoutzero (5): Numbers, thefranklin, Goryani, Gwaihir, Drixx
Moar (0): (Drixx)
Pyrotechnician (1): Jcakes, (Gwaihir)
Coju (0): (Goryani)
CoolGuyBad (1): Zokar
Goldtru (1): Pyrotechnician

Numbers (0): (Caluin Graye)

D2 has ended. 10 lynch, 11 lock

Noodle (0): (Bad Ash)
Bad Ash (0): (Numbers)
Numbers (0): (LightNing), (Zokar)
LightNingisMyNick (o): (Zokar), (Caluin Graye)
TheFranklin (10): Drixx, Numbers, Jcakes, Bad Ash, coju, Gwaihir, Pyro, Laarz, Caluin Graye, Zokar
Goldtru (0): (Zokar)
Zokar (0): (Goldtru)
Moar (0): (Coju)
Logoutzero (5): (Caluin Graye), Goldtru, Noodle, (Drixx), (Bad Ash), Moar, thefranklin, lightning, (Gwaihir)
Goryani (1): logoutzero

D3 9 lynch, 10 lock

Super Official Vote Count:
Logoutzero (11): Drixx, Moar, Bad Ash, Jcakes, Gwaihir, Coju, LightNing, Noodle, Caluin Graye, Goldtru*, Goryani

D4 6 lynch, 7 lock
Noodle (1): Jcakes
Caluin Graye (0): (Drixx)
Goryani (1): coju
Laarz (0): Gwaihir
numbers (1): Drixx
Goldtru (4): Caluin Graye, Goryani, Numbers, Gwaihir

D5 5 lynch, 6 lock

Goryani: Coju
Goldtru: Numbers, (Goryani)
Laarz: Jcakes, CG, Goryani, Noodle, Gwaihir
Numbers: (CG)

D6 4 lynch, 5 lock

Vote Count:
Goldtru (3): Coju, Numbers, Goryani, Gwaihir, Jcakes*
Numbers (0): (Jcakes)

Just posting this here to make it easy for everyone to review. Known scum are bolded, locking votes have asterisks.

Jcakes: Is it more suspicious to join a train on scum after they've already been locked, or to not vote on that train at all? Question I had in a similar situation in a previous game that nobody ever bothered answering.

I don't think Jcakes answered but he's had a chance to so I'm jumping in. I answered you the previous game but thanks for remembering. What do YOU think?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High