The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

*raises both arms above his head, and triumphantly attempts to cry out (which is poorly, yet obviously purposefully cheesy, dubbed over)*

"I do this to win enough money to buy my village a new well pump!" but is dubbed over with "I'm not wearing underpants!"

Vote: Moar

Hilarious. Totally forgot they did that. And that's probably what some of the contestants were saying.

I think I've got this figured out:

Vote: BiPolarFeminist
Vote2: Pharph his face

Yet another contender has made it over the wall.

Let's see what he has to say about it:

"Well I...uhh...just kinda, like you know, climbed the wall..."

Great story and congratulations, Laarz!

Vote Count:
Noodle (0): (Bad Ash)
Bad Ash (0): (Drixx)
Drixx (3): Laarz, Moar, Goldtru
Logoutzero (1): Numbers
Moar (2): Drixx, logoutzero
Pyrotechnician (1): Jcakes
Coju (1): Goryani
Zokar (1): Bad Ash

Well that got serious in a hurry. Day starts are bad for town because there's literally nothing to go on, and while I expect I'm due an early death after the last couple games as mafia, I would strongly advise townies to avoid voting me. I have a role that makes it a particularly bad idea to lynch me.

Wise townies would do well not to press me for details, and mafia would do well to be afraid.

I'm sure several of you townies are going to react foolishly to this post but if you want to persist in foolishness you will realize your error and I'll be in the dead thread posting "I told you so" as the first dead player and then off to work on game setup with Goryani.

Well done, you sound completely scummy to me in your first serious post. Which for you means you are more likely to be town.

A lucky contender has been awarded a prize! The winner will be announced at the end of the day!

An unlucky contender has been awarded a penalty. The loser will be announced at the end of the day!

...ok

My gut was pretty good about you last time.

Vote: Pyrotechnician

This. I have not been on pyros team like the last 4 games, and I am town, so he must not be.

Vote: Pyrotechnician

So, as a matter of curiosity, why is it that town never does a partial claim on D1? I mean don't scum get a free name to play with by doing that? What am I missing that makes it more useful to wait on these things? Or is it more of a play fair thing?

If it's going to delve into some deep theory that's going to distract then can somebody just hit me up after the game is over and explain?

So who would you recommend claim? How would you recommend they claim?

Did Laarz even post? I am so confused. I thought this might be triggered by something being posted, but maybe it is just storytelling mechanic?

So who would you recommend claim? How would you recommend they claim?

Well, everybody? If early kills give mafia the chance to hide behind a name/role that doesn't belong to them, then by not claiming at least a name doesn't that just give an opportunity to them that they shouldn't have? I'm all for doing it the way we've been doing it which is a drawn out affair a few days down the road, but it just strikes me as odd that town would give them more opportunities to hide than they really should have.

Am I missing some fundamental aspect here? Idk... must be a reason, I just don't have enough history of the game to see it play out poorly if it was tried before. Was just thinking that anything that makes mafia have to think sooner than they'd like would possibly be an advantage to jump on, but we don't in the games I've played so far and have been wondering why.

image34.jpg

As am I. Terribly.

Hm. I see Bad Ash's vote against me didn't register on the official vote tally. Not sorry about that at all.

Well, everybody? If early kills give mafia the chance to hide behind a name/role that doesn't belong to them, then by not claiming at least a name doesn't that just give an opportunity to them that they shouldn't have? I'm all for doing it the way we've been doing it which is a drawn out affair a few days down the road, but it just strikes me as odd that town would give them more opportunities to hide than they really should have.

Am I missing some fundamental aspect here? Idk... must be a reason, I just don't have enough history of the game to see it play out poorly if it was tried before. Was just thinking that anything that makes mafia have to think sooner than they'd like would possibly be an advantage to jump on, but we don't in the games I've played so far and have been wondering why.

From my personal knowledge I can say this is a terrible idea in this game. Without sounding like I'm rolefishing (probably impossible) I'd love to hear how you think revealing names can glean information or even make the mafia think?

You have no idea how sorry I am.

Hm. I see Bad Ash's vote against me didn't register on the official vote tally. Not sorry about that at all.

Yes because I unvoted you. Which I am already regretting.

Yet another contender has made it over the wall.

Let's see what he has to say about it:

"Well I...uhh...just kinda, like you know, climbed the wall..."

Vote Count:
Noodle (0): (Bad Ash)
Bad Ash (0): (Drixx)
Drixx (3): Laarz, Moar, Goldtru
Logoutzero (1): Numbers
Moar (2): Drixx, logoutzero
Pyrotechnician (1): Jcakes
Coju (1): Goryani
Zokar (1): Bad Ash

People seem to think he was intentionally distancing himself from Bad Ash, with the obvious conclusion that they form at least part of an anti-town team. I saw it as him just joking around, but if it leads to him being seen as suspicious it would clearly be a strategic mistake. perhaps 'slip' isn't the most accurate term.

I doubt Drixx would be that obvious, especially on day one.

Did someone vote for me? I'm here, I'm here!

Just nipping the post restriction in the bud

so Im just goin about my business and some dude has built a wall without planning permission.. seems like a slippery slope to me.

speaking of odd sights, who put up that Christmas tree? looks pretty festive but how soon is too soon to say the c word?

*notes noodle looking sheepish and pledges to query it if i bump into him later in the day*

now, i can't hang around here all day gossiping some of us have to go to work!

Noodle is Canadian. That's it.

I'm sorry, my sincere apologies ....

I'm sorry to say I believe you're correct.

I'm terribly sorry.

I will never vote for you ever again.

Unless I forget I made this promise.
All I have to say is Noodle is sorry, .............apparently.

You have no idea how sorry I am.
For the record, I rarely have any idea...I think I was tased as a baby. It gave me super powers.

The ability to remain clueless in the face of the overwhelmingly obvious.

Damn already five pages and today I really aint got the time to go and read them all, I have bacon and eggs to fry there is also some bigger fish waiting to be fried, namely some boxes with dinnerware and a table that needs to be moved back to our house.

The only one resembling a fish in here is zokar so.

vote: zokar

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High