The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

*silently hands Noodle an old-timey felt hat to twist in his hands as he is sorry

I'm sorry, let me get rid of the sombrero I was already wearing. *loads sombrero into hatapult, flings it over the horizon*

I refuse to try to claim over a wall with baby oil.

Lol., if you want to claim, you can just do it. No need to jump through hoops. Unless that is tomorrows challenge.

Also, has anyone just tried walking around the wall yet?

You are not allowed to walk around the wall. If you try, you will be instantly shot with something yucky.

I'm sorry, let me get rid of the sombrero I was already wearing. *loads sombrero into hatapult, flings it over the horizon*

*silently hands Noodle a giant fake moustache to pull on while being sorry and twisting his hat and being sorry into Kleenex

Do you need any more Kleenex? I'm not sure you are sorry enough. *frowns sternly

Why did the townsfolk climb over the wall?
To get to the other side! ....

For those of you rolefishing I'm clearly the town comedienne! Come see my live show Thursday at ye olde tavern.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

*silently hands Noodle a giant fake moustache to pull on while being sorry and twisting his hat and being sorry into Kleenex

Do you need any more Kleenex? I'm not sure you are sorry enough. *frowns sternly

I'm so sorry!

*silently hands Noodle a big round black circle that I got from the road runner so he can make a hole in the wall and disappear to be sorry in.

Meep Meep!*

*Road runner for "I'm sorry!"

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

So, is a role-play, and a vote, considered a contributing post? Kinda hard to talk about anything game related D1... lol

Has anyone gotten over this wall after Zokar or are y'all hanging around chattering like a bunch of old women, eh? Well? Scared of getting a little dirty? Wait, that stuff is super gross, don't touch it.

So, is a role-play, and a vote, considered a contributing post? Kinda hard to talk about anything game related D1... lol

I am ok for a vote on this guy now. I bet FLubb agrees. Will that be enough to talk about something game related?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High