The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

Let me rephrase:
Which part(s) of Drixx's post(s) do you think was a slip?

People seem to think he was intentionally distancing himself from Bad Ash, with the obvious conclusion that they form at least part of an anti-town team. I saw it as him just joking around, but if it leads to him being seen as suspicious it would clearly be a strategic mistake. perhaps 'slip' isn't the most accurate term.

People seem to think he was intentionally distancing himself from Bad Ash, with the obvious conclusion that they form at least part of an anti-town team. I saw it as him just joking around, but if it leads to him being seen as suspicious it would clearly be a strategic mistake. perhaps 'slip' isn't the most accurate term.

I'm apparently not yet around to joke around with people at the very start of games, lol. I think it's just the day start. Day start is always people scrambling and making much ado usually over nothing unless someone makes an epic slip.

I'm apparently not yet around to joke around with people at the very start of games, lol. I think it's just the day start. Day start is always people scrambling and making much ado usually over nothing unless someone makes an epic slip.

I'm sorry to say I believe you're correct.

I'm always amazed by how much everyone reads into everything everyone says. :) I thought people were just being silly, and then just started making it a train for the hell of it, but apparently they actually had a reason for all the drixxy voting going on.

I'm always amazed by how much everyone reads into everything everyone says. :) I thought people were just being silly, and then just started making it a train for the hell of it, but apparently they actually had a reason for all the drixxy voting going on.

I'm terribly sorry.

I'm terribly sorry.

image34.jpg

Very LAMIST there Drixx and kind of defensive from what look to me like a joke train. I've got a feeling that you're really really Bad.

Why does everyone keep capitalizing bad? It's making me uncomfortable.

Couldn't agree with you more. Although I have never gotten a town vibe from you (even when we were on the same mason team).

Lol. That was fun having to over explain my opinions to a mason group O_O

Scumz!!!!!!

So, as a matter of curiosity, why is it that town never does a partial claim on D1? I mean don't scum get a free name to play with by doing that? What am I missing that makes it more useful to wait on these things? Or is it more of a play fair thing?

If it's going to delve into some deep theory that's going to distract then can somebody just hit me up after the game is over and explain?

Oh and another one makes it over the wall. He seems to have fallen into our mid pit! Gross!

(We didn't tell him that it's actually manure)

Good job on making it over, Zokar!
Right you are, BPC.

Oh, look! another pair of players is running for the wall. Wait, they're running AT the wall!
Ha, It was pyrotechnician and coju.
Looks like they teamed up for the greater good this time. Coju helped push pyro up, and then pyro helped push coju up. How did they even do that? Anyway, they made it over and only stained their britches a little with the mud

Well that got serious in a hurry. Day starts are bad for town because there's literally nothing to go on, and while I expect I'm due an early death after the last couple games as mafia, I would strongly advise townies to avoid voting me. I have a role that makes it a particularly bad idea to lynch me.

Wise townies would do well not to press me for details, and mafia would do well to be afraid.

I'm sure several of you townies are going to react foolishly to this post but if you want to persist in foolishness you will realize your error and I'll be in the dead thread posting "I told you so" as the first dead player and then off to work on game setup with Goryani.
Can't...read...thread...eyes...rolling...too...much...please...stop...please...think...of...children

I intend to base my voting on the victim's proximity to cow based products.
Finally some logic I can get on board with.

Unvote: Noodle
Vote: Zokar

Anyone who gets over the wall is scum
Pink Floyd says tear down the wall.

*raises both arms above his head, and triumphantly attempts to cry out (which is poorly, yet obviously purposefully cheesy, dubbed over)*

"I do this to win enough money to buy my village a new well pump!" but is dubbed over with "I'm not wearing underpants!"

Vote: Moar

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High