The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

Logout is the event staff? Wouldnt old kenny blankenship, vic, captain t- something, and guy ledouch the most likely mafia?

High five for anyone on my team beating meat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

There'll be no "high fiving" until I see some Purel using.

So we have all the explicit and implicit nods to the meat folk and one staffer but no glory folk? I assume that team has to be in the game, are they the mafia?

Honestly Im finding all this mxc stuff way confusing.. It was enough for my brain to comprehend a small sicilian village...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Has anyone else noticed a marked shift in Goryani's "mood" within the last few posts? His responses to my results post were luke-warm at first, and now suddenly, he's in the trenches, explaining my results and generally acting like he is on board now. Please go back and look at his posts. Is it just me?

Goryani, and rebuke/response? Not that you have to, or anything, I just am sensing a marked shift in gears with you...

So you don't believe it to be the case that both Gory and myself are mafia, and in cahoots? I think you misunderstood me. In the posts that Gory made shortly after I posted my results, he didn't seem very phased. Yes, he was involved in the conversations, but usually focused in on some smaller point. Then, maybe within the last 30 or so posts (totally guessing on that number) he is suddenly strongly defending my claim, and seems to have sided with me suddenly, when at first, he was quite reserved.

I agree with these assessments. It took time for me to come around to believe you as I started out on the other side of the fence (see yesterday). A lot of my belief comes from the responses you made to others after my "involved in the conversations but usually focused on some smaller point" posts.

FULLY UP TO DATE VOTE COUNT:
Noodle (0): (Bad Ash)
Bad Ash (0): (Numbers)
Numbers (1): (LightNing), Zokar
LightNingisMyNick (0): (Zokar), (Caluin Graye)
TheFranklin (4): (Drixx), Numbers, Jcakes, Drixx, Bad Ash
Goldtru (0): (Zokar)
Zokar (0): (Goldtru)
Moar (0): (Coju)
Logoutzero (4): Caluin Graye, Goldtru, Noodle, (Drixx), (Bad Ash), Moar

Day Ends in 5 Hours and 23 Minutes!

Vote: TheFranklin (Did I vote earlier? If not, they may have been another vote-washing....)

Drixx, your starting to look scummier to me. I'll be watching your postings in the future :)
We are on teams. That's cool!

Haven't seen much fishing this game, but some really want to know about logoutzero for some reason... He's starting to look more useful to town by the post.

Both. I can easily see a situation where the mafia have day talk and you and gory being in cahoots and gory saying "oh geez, I've supported you too much, quick make a post to distance ourselves a little bit"

Do I believe that to be the case? Not necessarily, again, it is just an observation.

Never mind. You already spun. See Rule #10 in the opening post.

Vote: TheFranklin (Did I vote earlier? If not, they may have been another vote-washing....)

Drixx, your starting to look scummier to me. I'll be watching your postings in the future :)

Haven't seen much fishing this game, but some really want to know about logoutzero for some reason... He's starting to look more useful to town by the post.

I want to fish but nobody bites :(

How many times has logout mentioned he needs a doc? Five?

My guess is mafia have some way of seeing who can target at night. Which is why I am in this mess, I targeted flub last night with no useful response. If logout flips scum, you and flub are next up.

Vote: Logoutzero

As of post 351...

Noodle (1): Bad Ash
Numbers (1): Lightning
lightning (1): (Zokar), Caluin Graye
thefrank (2): Drixx, Numbers
goldtru (1): Zokar
Zokar (1): Goldtru
Moar (1): coju

Phar: BPC, they can't make up their minds!? Is it only obvious to us who the mafia are? It's obviously ___ ___ ___ ___ and maybe ___ or ___!
BPC: Yeah, I can't believe this nonsense. I'm going to spray the 6 troopers in our field with vote nullification spray.

Bad Ash, Lightning, Caluin graye, Zokar, Goldtru and coju have been sprayed and their votes have been removed. Thankfully the spray is only temporary and they can vote again immediately, if they wish to do so.

Numbers (0): (Lightning),
lightning (0): (Zokar), (Caluin Graye)
goldtru (0): (Zokar)
Moar (0): (coju)

Stay tuned for a more recent vote count

Kinda surprised this did not get mentioned by pretty much anyone. All votes not on thefrank were cleared. No one claims to have done it. Anyone actually have any thoughts on why it was done, and by what alignment?

My team is "MXC Event Staff" but, now I would like it if you told me what team you are on?

Huh. Not at all what I expected. Also someone asked for a Glory Hauler, so here one is.

My guess is mafia have some way of seeing who can target at night. Which is why I am in this mess, I targeted flub last night with no useful response. If logout flips scum, you and flub are next up.

I actually missed logout calling for a doc. Also, did you actually claim a role earlier? Or did you just throw out the fact that you can target without a full claim, or what your targeting does?

As of post 351...

Noodle (1): Bad Ash
Numbers (1): Lightning
lightning (1): (Zokar), Caluin Graye
goldtru (1): Zokar
Zokar (1): Goldtru
Moar (1): coju

Phar: BPC, they can't make up their minds!? Is it only obvious to us who the mafia are? It's obviously ___ ___ ___ ___ and maybe ___ or ___!
BPC: Yeah, I can't believe this nonsense. I'm going to spray the 6 troopers in our field with vote nullification spray.

Bad Ash, Lightning, Caluin graye, Zokar, Goldtru and coju have been sprayed and their votes have been removed. Thankfully the spray is only temporary and they can vote again immediately, if they wish to do so.

Numbers (0): (Lightning),
lightning (0): (Zokar), (Caluin Graye)
goldtru (0): (Zokar)
Moar (0): (coju)

Stay tuned for a more recent vote count

Kinda surprised this did not get mentioned by pretty much anyone. All votes not on thefrank were cleared. No one claims to have done it. Anyone actually have any thoughts on why it was done, and by what alignment?

My team is "MXC Event Staff" but, now I would like it if you told me what team you are on?

Huh. Not at all what I expected. Also someone asked for a Glory Hauler, so here one is.

I actually missed logout calling for a doc. Also, did you actually claim a role earlier? Or did you just throw out the fact that you can target without a full claim, or what your targeting does?

Idk how to link yet, so post 417 I posted who I thought was behind the wipe. And, it was me looking for one which is why I made my last comment about there being at least 4 groups.

The vote thing I just assumed was done by the mods because there were too many single votes cluttering everything up...

Logoutzero reminds me of me when I first started here.

Okay, you have mentioned this a few time now at least. At first I thought it was just polite "Hey, don't be a jerk. Lighten up, I used to post like you and now I see how crummy it was. Chill, okay?" But, now you have repeatedly brought up how much I am like you when you first started. Are you sending a message? I need to figure out what alignment/roles you had in your first game, and correlate.

Logout is the event staff? Wouldnt old kenny blankenship, vic, captain t- something, and guy ledouch the most likely mafia?

High five for anyone on my team beating meat.

I have no opinion on the "show hosts" being aligned Mafia. If anything, I would peg them as Neutral, because they poke fun of the contestants, put them through rough situations to force them to fail, but ultimately celebrate victory with the contestants. In this example, I think of the contestants as Town, the course/people throwing food/balls/goop/slime at the contestants as Mafia, and the show staff to be neutral.

And, what if I am beating meat, but not your team? :$

Thinking outside the box: what if the letters were character name in mxc?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

This is what I thought first. The results blatantly state "forum name" but that really seems odd to me. However, I still think that the mafia starting N1 with code talk in their QT to be reasonably not the case. More likely, I have settled on a passive power that grants the ability to modify hearing results, or something like that.

I agree with these assessments. It took time for me to come around to believe you as I started out on the other side of the fence (see yesterday). A lot of my belief comes from the responses you made to others after my "involved in the conversations but usually focused on some smaller point" posts.

No, this doesn't cut it. I'm all in on this one. Scum.

As far as I can remember, I only called for a doc 1 time, however I have mentioned the role more than twice, I think. Frank, up until now, I had you pegged as town. This post churns my insides and twists them to knots. So you are claiming alignment checker? (is that cop?) So, you targeted Flub and got "no useful response" which leads me to believe you were blocked. I can tell you right now, don't waste your alignment read on me, the results will be Town.

Frank has not officially claimed a role, but we are led to believe he is some flavor of alignment checker, which targets 1 person at night.

Also, re:teams. I seem to have missed multiquoting the post, but somewhere, someone said there are now at least four teams in this game? Glory Haulers, Meat Industry, MXC Event Staff, and any takers?

I did call for a doc, but it depends on 2 things:

-I am not lynched in a few hours, and
-The Mafia do not feel they have control over my hearing power.

AND NOW:

I mentioned this in my reply ^ to Gory, but:
Vote: Goryani

His complete flip-flop on how he felt about my results SCREAM day talk. It has also been my opinion (until his most recent post that I quoted in this post) that thefranklin was town aligned. If I follow my own logic through to conclusion, it tells me that Gory is mafia, and knows that thefranklin is not mafia. At least 1 person had to be in day-phase communication with Gory to coordinate this. "Look, the town is split between thefranklin and logout, but we already know how to counter logout's hear results. Who know's what thefranklin can do, let's take him out with a free town kill."

If anyone can argue my own logic with me, in the next few hours, I would appreciate it. But, I am sold that Gory is scum, and there is day talk somewhere around him.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High