The Most Extreme Elimination Challenge Mafia Edition

Unvote: thefranklin

Vote: logoutzero

Just not adding up. I don't think he will flip listener and if he does, I think we reevaluate from there

Kinda surprised this did not get mentioned by pretty much anyone. All votes not on thefrank were cleared. No one claims to have done it. Anyone actually have any thoughts on why it was done, and by what alignment?

I can't think of any useful conclusion until I hear a claim or mod provided info. If it's caused by a player, it's the kinda thing I want to hear it from their mouth before jumping to a conclusion.

If you're part of the staff, then why are you participating in the games?

I don't expect an answer to that. We still don't know if the events are at all meaningful, or just flavour.

I'm part of the Meat Industry.

I guess that means we are in this together. My character apparently pounds meat for a living. I wonder if there is any significance behind our teams.

So, we have at least three teams then?

If Logoutzero is being honest, we have at least four.

I'm a Glory Hauler.

I'm starting to think the PNSI thing is real

I was not prepared for this. My desk was not prepared for nasally accelerated coffee.

How many times has logout mentioned he needs a doc? Five?

My guess is mafia have some way of seeing who can target at night. Which is why I am in this mess, I targeted flub last night with no useful response. If logout flips scum, you and flub are next up.

Vote: Logoutzero

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Whoah, we have thefranklin in here with a claim that he can target people at night for some purpose. No useful response implies tracker or watcher to me, although Logoutzero immediately assumes some sort of cop.

The problem with Thefranklin's theory is that if mafia had a tracker or a watcher (to either track you visiting flubb or to watch flubb and see you visit) they would have gotten that info after they were done being allowed to talk in the QT, so it doesn't explain why they would mention you prior to getting info.

So your partial roleclaim doesn't at all explain what your name is doing in the mafia QT, and you making a claim trying to explain why your name appears in the mafia QT doesn't make sense. Several of us already speculated on whether or not your name being there makes you scum. You coming in after already having been given cover by that speculation means you are super worried about explaining away the presence of your name in the QT.

I'm struggling to figure out why you would play it so cool until so close to the end of the day and then NOW you feel the need to try and explain your name being in that QT post. The problem is that your partial claim doesn't explain it at all.

Read rule #10 on page 1. I made the same mistake.

The rule states that mafia can freely PM during the night phase. I understand what the rule says. There was no night phase between Gory's change in perspective. So, either he is not mafia, and had a change of heart, flipped a U-ie (180[SUP]o[/SUP] turn) and is genuinely a good Samaritan that has seen the light,

Or

He is mafia, and was involve in some form of "day phase mafia communicatin." I can't claim instincts on this one, but, I just know it inside. It doesn't make sense in any other way. If he had a genuine change of heart, don't you think he would have mentioned it, like "You know, now that I've [slept/ate/pounded meat/drank tequila/ran a marathon] I have changed my mind about the situation."

Just not adding up. I don't think he will flip listener and if he does, I think we reevaluate from there

Another nail in my coffin. Walk me through this "reevaluation" when you learn that I am a listener. What does it prove, once I am dead, and you know I was truthful? It doesn't prove NOR disprove anything about thefranklin, or anyone else for that matter. The only thing it will prove, is that you lynched a townie listener. Then where do you go from there? Thefranklin has claimed alignment investigator, and claims to be targeting me next, with the expectation that I am scum. Which, leads me to believe, that at least he wants to appear as town. Please explain to me what new facts you will have to reevaluate after I am lynched?

And they are...?

Your blatant disregard of my accusations and vote have been noted.

And they are...?

I made a similar comment so I assume this question is posed to me as well:

1.) Two or three people have claimed meat packers
2.) Logoutzero claimed MXC Event Staff
3.) I'm a Glory Hauler
4.) Unless someone outed the name of the mafia team they presumably have a name

The opening post talks about Meat Packers vs. Glory Haulers, but that seems to be a flavour only distinction between town factions. This makes Logoutzero's claim a bit odd since he swears he's town (a little emphatically the last time he said it, in fact). I have a power role, as I mentioned on day one, so why would Logoutzero need to be on a 3rd team, especially one that thematically seems to be a team of people who make life harder for the town?

His complete flip-flop on how he felt about my results SCREAM day talk.

I disagree with the complete flip-flop comment and I think you also disagreed via your initial characterization. Lukewarm to belief is not a flip-flop.

@Logoutzero - Please show me where thefranklin claimed alignment investigator. You've repeated it at least 2 or 3 times now but nothing he said equates to him being specifically an alignment investigator. Generally such a slip would be viewed as someone slipping and revealing knowledge they have that they shouldn't. I'm giving you a gigantic benefit of the doubt here in giving you a chance to explain yourself before I swap my vote to you.

I've read up, man you guys post a lot. I'll have some quotes in a bit but I both lol'd at this and found it extremely suspicious. The vote flip-flop from this guy is amazing, did anyone else notice this? If I thought we had a chance at lynching him, I'd actualy prefer this guy right now.

I am convinced.

Unvote: logoutzero

Vote: thefranklin

I am reconvinced this is the right play.

Silly Laarz ... don't know know that my move is the Anti-Bus™?

Is this your power role claim? With the trademark thing, I read this as a long running forum joke, because I can't tell you how many times my Hamachi channel has talked about bussing and anti-bussing and double bus drivers and backseat anti-bus drivers etc. Chock another one to noobness...

How many times has logout mentioned he needs a doc? Five?

My guess is mafia have some way of seeing who can target at night. Which is why I am in this mess, I targeted flub last night with no useful response. If logout flips scum, you and flub are next up.

Vote: Logoutzero

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

@Logoutzero - Please show me where thefranklin claimed alignment investigator. You've repeated it at least 2 or 3 times now but nothing he said equates to him being specifically an alignment investigator. Generally such a slip would be viewed as someone slipping and revealing knowledge they have that they shouldn't. I'm giving you a gigantic benefit of the doubt here in giving you a chance to explain yourself before I swap my vote to you.

Underlined. Until you asked me to prove where frank made the claim, this read "I have a power that lets me target people and get their alignment. Last night, flub gave me no useful response. If logout's results are scum, then logout and flub are next."

Now, that I am trying to show it to you, I re-read as "I have a power that lets me target people at night. After we lynch logout, if he flips scum, coju and flub are next to be lynched."

Noobness strikes again. I think I read too fast... Might try reading out loud, and see if this helps me avoid this problem.

Sorry about the mistake. But, to be honest, I still get the impression (with absolutely no grounds, as you point out) that frank is some flavor of alignment detector.

Lots of flip flopping, but logout is adamant about his role and actions. I don't agree with his views of Gory which didn't help my opinion, but I don't think franklin is who he says he is which is barely even enough to go off of and is just enough to throw sand in the eyes.

Lots of flip flopping, but logout is adamant about his role and actions. I don't agree with his views of Gory which didn't help my opinion, but I don't think franklin is who he says he is which is barely even enough to go off of and is just enough to throw sand in the eyes.

LOL. Sniped by pyro about flip flopping as I flip flop.

Dude, I have no idea which is the better lynch target hence all the flopping. I'm going off of what I am reading. Not sure how that makes me scummy, but ok

Is this your power role claim? With the trademark thing, I read this as a long running forum joke, because I can't tell you how many times my Hamachi channel has talked about bussing and anti-bussing and double bus drivers and backseat anti-bus drivers etc. Chock another one to noobness...

In hindsight this sounds really bad. That is, there have never been discussion in my Hamachi channel about any mafia game that was currently transpiring. The conversation has always been "remember when ______ did this?" "ya, or when _______ was the _______ and he _______ed _______?"

I do apologize, I didn't mean to make it sound like current mafia games have ever been discussed in my network. Continue.

LOL. Sniped by pyro about flip flopping as I flip flop.

Dude, I have no idea which is the better lynch target hence all the flopping. I'm going off of what I am reading. Not sure how that makes me scummy, but ok

So, a mis-lynch is better than a no-lynch?

If yes, why?

((I have a theory as to why, but I want you to give me a reason, not give me the reason I want to hear.))

Methinks you need a keyboard...

((PS, is it bad mannered or bad play for me to post a non-official count?))

So, a mis-lynch is better than a no-lynch?

If yes, why?

((I have a theory as to why, but I want you to give me a reason, not give me the reason I want to hear.))

I did not say anything in regards to a mis lynch or a no lynch.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High