The best players 7 arealvl 85 runner?

d2lover

Guide Author
Oct 8, 2019
Which build can have like 200+ mf and kill any of those lvl 85 areas fast at players 7?

I tried so far Fanazealot, Winddruid, Griswoldfridge(lol)

My goal is to get one of the following:

Steelrends
Fathom
Dweb
eth 3s TR (...)
Tyraels

and some random grailers of course.

Is it maybe better to invest my time running cows and trade for those things? But I doubt one would trade a Tyraels away at a reasonable price.

I want to kill every monster (to a point).

Also which area then?

The build has to have either Enigma or enough life so I can take Naijs Puzzler in switch for teleport, or obvious a sorceress.

CS builds dont need teleport, but given that the seal-bosses can't drop everything and dia himself has only TR in his table I don't want CS.

Well, the fastest way to get those items would be to only fight boss packs. There are entire threads devoted to builds that do that exact thing, my personal favorite is the Pit Singer because it's simple, but a lot of folks like the Pit Zerker as well. But if you insist on killing every monster, those builds won't do well.

Blizzard sorc in Ancient Tunnels, Poison nova necro in Pits, and Hammerdin in WSK will do full clears on p7 without much trouble, although you will struggle with wave 2 if you decide to do Baal. Hammerdin also is champ CS runner but you already said you didn't want that.

This build efficiency 101 I compiled a while ago includes an overview of top builds and links to further resources. Haven't played much recently, but should still be more or less up to date. Example setups, videos and more info included in the 101 thread, but in short:

If you're looking for MF only, no reason at all to go higher than P1. Top P1 MF builds are Pit Berserker, Pit Singer, AT Conc and/or Berserk Barb, AT Sorc (Blizzard or FB/hybrid). Personally my recommendation would be Pit Singer because it doesn't require much gear apart from Enigma and achieves insane efficiency with minimal effort and concentration required in terms of playstyle (which cannot be said about most of the other builds).

Also when ignoring Tyrael's, Pindle Barb is extremely hard to beat and can drop all of the items you mentioned. For anyone who gets S&E lag under control, it's quite possible that in fact nothing can beat Pindle efficiency. But yeah, if you want a shot at Tyrael's, Pindle is not really an option... :)

Higher player settings are interesting if you're looking to get other stuff, too, such as runes and XP. Many options here. From what I've seen and played, the contender builds here are Pit Necro, Pit Java, CS Hammerdin, Blizzard Sorc (AT or WSK). Similar to Singer for P1, IMO Pit Necro has the best balance when considering the relatively easy gearing & easy playstyle while getting very high (if not best) efficiency.

Pit Nova Sorc is very good, too, for both P1 and P7. (But on P1 expect major S&E lag problems.)

Of course that's all assuming Enigma – otherwise Sorc is best for pretty much everything in the game (and in most cases a couple of light years ahead).

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High