The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

BOO!

What? Meh, one more and I'll be quiet
safe_image.php

Last edited:
ahh, your rookie 2nd baseman. With the great last name.

If the Cubs land Joe Maddon, look out. With all the young talent we have plus a premier manager they can be good for a long time. Looking forward to next year!

Thats after the facts and a whole freaking lot are just highlights and not the same thing.

Hey SD, Kreme :) I see you are a believer Evilfury, cool. I understand kamap, it's not the same. Here is a video of game three of this years series. Please forgive the announcers, they are idiots.

I think I did,
Another good question, how many of you have played with an amazon? Wink wink, nudge nudge, I hope I have to say no more.

Funny Question
but
how many of you played a rouge before you ever played a Amazon?

Can't say I ever played with rouge - except maybe that one time in Vegas.

I did. Not alot though; they were kinda gimpy in MP. I mostly played Sorcerer (and Barbarian in Hellfire).

Forgot about this; Giants played well, Royals too. I'm now hooked on Royals Baseball. A local sports newscaster remarked that it's incredible that we're still discussing them (and their lineup changes) in November. Unheard of in recent years.

Yeah it's cool. You'll be talking about them in December, January and February, too. Then Spring Training starts and all of it starts over again. That's the awesome part.

I am looking forward to the Cubs next year. Going to be a fun year to watch.

Trash Talk

[youtube]-BjqDBNWCbc[/youtube]

Off with their Heads!

Meh - To be honest this fits in better here Girls

[youtube]FSwhRZwFjfY[/youtube]

Last edited:
No new ones I am watching. Doctor Who is the main one for me. But have you seen any old ones? Deep Space 9? Babylon 5? Those are two really good series.

Watch The Twilight Zone.

I've been watching Cheers.

Cheers is great. I also like MASH, Seinfeld and Columbo. I never got into Twilight Zone. Not sure why.

So Krem, what is it going to be?

Ive seen B5, Star Trek, Stargate Atlantis, SG Universe(the best SG series), Firefly.. cant remember them all by name atm.. Is it just me or arent there any real good sci-fi series airing atm?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High