The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

Re: The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

Yes it does. I do enjoy a lot of time in front of the computer, but if I spend too much time there, I start to appreciate her more, if that makes sense.

this is true. thats why i roll to my shadowrun nights. to relax and so i enjoy the time we spend together

...nope its all downhill. home time is a problem

My wife never really appreciates doing things by herself, she always has to be with someone, otherwise she's not happy.

yeah women are odd like that. jess always complains she never gets time to herself to go and do anything, but she never actually makes the attempt

cos she sticks to you?

once a week? you lucky devil.

thats what i thought.

you forget i'm married too.

yeah not this guy. i honestly don't remember when the last time was. lately we haven't even been in the same bed as she tends to bed before i do then takes the whole thing over.

well that puts it at 13 weeks max. which lets face it, its more than 2 days so its too long.

i remember when we were first dating and the guy who lived in the flat next to us (he thought i lived in the one below ours) was telling me at the washing line one day about how the people next time are always watching pr0n. i was like awwww yea

Haha! You are pron!

When we first got married, I told the wife I had to wait 24 hours in between, cuz I needed a break :p

softie. i believe our record was 11 in a day.

there was also the we live 500m away from work. oh look we have an hour to kill phenomenon

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High