The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

Re: The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

i grew up listening to 80's country until i was given a box of tapes by my Brother. i now listen to Johnny Cash, but dont really think of a lot of his stuff as Country.

in that case look up 'the stand' by stephen king. best 6 hour movie ever.

features colorado quite heavily

great movie, i taped it off of TV back in the day, taking the Comercials out and everything. it has such a great cast of characters played nigh perfectly by the cast. my two favorites are Trash-Can man played by Matt Frewer (Max Headroom!) and Tom Cullen played by Bill Fagerbakke (Dauber from Coach and the voice of Patrick Star on Spongebob). then there's Gary Sinise, Rob Lowe, Molly Ringwald, and even Stephen King himself. seriously if you ever watched anything during the 80s and 90s you'll keep seeing people you recognize "it's that guy from that show!"

great movie.

ps. you can tell how much i like the movie in the fact that i had to type most of that twice since i fat fingered the "Back" button after typing most of it the first time...

That is a pretty nice cast, I think I may have seen it once, but it's been so long that I can't remember for sure. My dad was a HUGE Steven King fan, he read every book several times, and got the new ones as soon as they came out.

I have read a few of them, but it's been a long time on that as well.

i liked the stand right up to the point where it seemed a touch, oh no we've taken over 6 hours already..better end this *god fingers nuke*.....*god wins*

trashcan man and M.o.o.n. were great. he turned up in something the other day i was watching. grey's anatomy according to the wife

yeah i do too. especially once they ditch burke and kill george.

but the wife loves it so i am pretty up on the plotline. meredith is such an ungrateful whinger

Shows that the wife loves but I hate = moar time for D2 :thumbup:

i normally also play games. but i have a laptop so i generally use it on the coffee table as going into my hobby room makes her sad.

she doesn't seem to realise that either way i am ignoring her.

Women don't get that, they are happy just to be in your general proximity. Kinda like when you hang out around your act 2 merc.

being in the other room contributed to my marriage's downfall.

playing D2 and trolling this place.

It certainly be mine as well, but I know she wouldn't leave me for that. I try not to spend too much time away still

Yes, it would take more than that I'm sure. It rarely just one thing (except infidelity) and even that id usually coupled with other crap.

Looks like we're in for the long haul, unless she dies ofc. She has a lot of health issues, I'm not trying to sound bad about that. We've got our 10 year anniversary in exactly 4 months actually...pretty hard to believe.

But if you prefer sitting in the room next door in front of the computer ALOT, instead of being with your woman, says something about the relationship also :)

i sit in the same room on the pc. laptop ftw.

oh and kegs. that post sounds like you are planning to knock her off.

We are 2 years married next month. i realise nowhere near as long but it does go fast

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High