The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

Re: The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

i just recently rewatched Mr Baseball, good flick. right before that we'd watched Gung Ho. it was a japanese/american movie mini-fest i guess. funny thing about both of them were that they portrayed americans as complete a-holes...nothing like we really are...

No way!!! Americans as a-holes!

I watched some stupid Kevin Costner movie. I don't even know the name of it, but it was pretty awful.

No way!!! Americans as a-holes?

I watched some stupid Kevin Costner movie. I don't even know the name of it, but it was pretty awful.

No way!!! Americans as a-holes?

Edit: wow...triple posted it...gg :rolleyes:

Last edited:

it bears repeating. my question is which one, there's so many to choose from...

yeah, i was really impressed with his performance in Mr. Brooks. i think his problem is that he should act instead of act/direct/produce. the biggest stinkers are the ones he does all three, imo.

Apparently Costner is in a movie that Quentin Tarantino is making o_0

I love auto corrects, I've never made any very funny ones myself, and most of mine are on this site :)

This place has auto-correct? Someone tell Bob NOW!

Embarrassing typos are something I am always worried about doing, to the point that I re-read emails four or five times to make sure I didn't accidentally say something like "___ smells nice" or anything.

PS: The only embarrassing thing on this forum is a picture of me.

Not THAT kind of auto correct. And its my phone that does the correcting, not the forum. I usually re-read everything pretty carefully, but not every time.

i enjoy auto correct cos i don't have it and other peeps do.

Costner was at Wrigley last night and the Cubs lost. Would have been 8 in a row if they had won....or kept Costner out.

How dare he ruin your streak! Well, at least your pitcher didn't get a broken neck out of the deal!

Maybe if he had shown his *** to the other team, like in Bull Durham, they could have won.

LOL. He was sitting right near the on deck circle. I saw players looking back into the stands at him like little star struck kids. It was weird.

That's sad...and why? Just because he made some baseball movies?

I don't consider him that great. I mean, yes, he made some good movies, but in general I am just not that impressed by him.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High