The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

Re: The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

I like the first one, Bicyclists are terrible. They want to drive on the road with the cars, but when they do so, they never follow the rules that cars have to follow. I'm just always afraid I am going to hit them, not because they might not deserve it, but because it would surly be my fault.

I was wondering if bicycle hating would summon you!

:scratchhead: I wonder who else we can summon!

A bicyclist hit me once. He ran a stop sign while I did not have one at an intersection. He was somewhat blinded by a hill that hid my side of the intersection. Anyway, he hit the back door on the driver's side. I heard the slam then looked in the rear view mirror to see a guy agonizing in the middle of the road next to a crumpled bike. He admitted it was his fault and did not want to go to the hospital. But he couldn't walk so he went anyway. He was a cop...said he would never live this down. He paid for my car to be fixed then I never heard from him again.

That's a very interesting story. At least he was cool about it, but I'm sure there was a bit more at stake than "never living it down"

Yeah, I think he recovered but I am not totally sure. I heard he was released from the hospital but never heard what condition he was in. My back door was petty dented so he was moving.

What was at stake? Running a stop sign on his bike. Then getting laughed at by his piers. What could be worse? I guess having permanent walking problems and not being able to do his job. He wasn't injured while on the job so he can't claim disability from the police force. Bummer that.

Yeah, I suppose your reputation is about the most important thing you could have damaged, especially as a police officer.

The only time I ever crashed my bike was when I tried to ride with no hands, crashed and broke my wrist, it was pretty stupid.

See! And you called us haters! shame on you :nono:

there's some really dangerous roads for bikes in my area. what sucks is that they're perfect for biking and people use them all the time. the road i take at least twice a day for five miles had a cop that was biking in his off time killed a few years back.

You guys like Nicki Minaj? I don't much care for her music but I do like her singing. Kind of weird, I know.

Never heard of her before, but I watched a music video just now. Very strange I must say, yet something about it is enticing! (And not just her acting like a slut)

(And not just her acting like a slut)

And what's wrong with that?

She has a way of making her songs somewhat interesting with her voice. Like I said, I don't really like rap or what used to be called urban music. But her voice is interesting....

if you do botox implants with fat from your *** where do you get *** implants from?

I don't think you would be doing botox in your ***. Probably silicone, just like for breasts, I would imagine.

That is quite the back end. Impressive how you can get up and dance around with that thing following you.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High