The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

Re: The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

some of it was ice, yes.

a girly drink

too many to list, but for one thing, no umbrella.

i felt that i should post something in this forum so that i dont get forgotten, but at the same time i didnt want to read any of the new threads.

played an awesome disc golf course yesterday. it was all ups and downs and my legs are sore as hell today. still, best course i've played at, very pretty.

I have time. :grin:

i didnt, still dont.

i felt that i should post something in this forum so that i dont get forgotten, but at the same time i didnt want to read any of the new threads.

Gib itmz!! Need itmz!! Now!! Help me with my godly PvP zon!! What is the Uberz111!! build. ZvA for3v3r!! Can an uberz zon beat pally?? Does 7/2 exist?? Need L33t build plz!! Help me!!! Aaaahhhheeeeeiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!

You forgot "How can I play a zon w/o teleport?".:badteeth:

Gib itmz!! Need itmz!! Now!! Help me with my godly PvP zon!! What is the Uberz111!! build. ZvA for3v3r!! Can an uberz zon beat pally?? Does 7/2 exist?? Need L33t build plz!! Help me!!! Aaaahhhheeeeeiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!
If I had a sig, that would be in it. :D

hey now, dont mock, unless i'm allowed to too....

Why would a zon need teleport?

to be godly of course. to get to baal first. to PK. Geez, where have you been?

hey now, dont mock, unless i'm allowed to too....

That was a little out of line wasn't it? I apologize. But it was darn fun to get it off my chest!! Seriously, this forum is not that bad. I have been to worse.

we all know i have been :D

glad you're back! :guiness:

edit: purple looks weird for your name...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High