The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

Re: The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

I'm fairly sure mike is an android, so he could install one if it is needed, but in general it's just a waste of battery life to carry one around at all times.

:scratchchin: :whistling:

saw that, it's dumb. let's not get into it here.

good 3 day weekend all you americans that had Monday off?

*Sets the tumbleweed on fire*

burn ... got to love fire ...

Sigh, deliberately misinterpreting posts is bad of me I know, but you give me too good targets ...

ha! he seriously contemplated shoving a remote control up his butt...
My brother showed me that the other day, knowing how much I usually play. :azn:

Things are a bit slow now. But I am enjoying the quiet. When the D3 release date is announced and when it is actually released it will get quite hectic around here. I might actually have to do some work. :grrr:

I heard the Pal Forum died again. :hanky:
I'd guess it's classified as an undead manifestation by now. Some traffic, but not enough to sustain life over longer periods of time.

Maybe mad mantis is the right person to rule over it.

Funny thing is that the character forums on this board are relatively busy. Certainly Community is busy too. But the traffic has not really died here over the years. Every time I log in there are hundreds, if not a thousand people on the boards. 5 years ago it was the same. This game hooks people for long periods of time and they keep coming back here. This place is far from dead. When D3 is released it gets a new lease on life and it will get very busy here.

The forum is far from dead, it's just slowed down a bit as far as activity goes. It will certainly get much busier - for a short time at least - when the new patch is released, as well as when the time comes for D3.

*pours one out for his homie, krem*

did i miss some drama?

i hope you didn't use the good stuff CDM...after all he IS still eurotrash.

Last edited:

Euro-good stuff. Though he lives close enough to the Northpole to not be European.

dont worry i poured it out into a glass to drink it.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High