The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

Re: The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

arent you already in a relationship?

yeah shouldnt your SO take care of your punishment?

GnR is the ****tiest band ever.

And you can add U2 and Nirvana to that list. Ok, maybe not on the ****tiest-list, but on the most-overrated-bands-list.

yes guns and roses. for anyone who's seen empire records the question about whether axl rose would run over the latest pop guy or pick him up and give him a ride, i'd run axl over if i saw him.

u2 sucks.

nirvana at least has good music. whether they're as good as everyone claims, i'm biased towards them so i'll leave it alone.

I don't mind U2. For an 80's band they had some decent tunes. Same with REM for that matter. I was never a big fan of 80's bands but those two had some good, memorable songs.

So..new patch coming. And the players can come with suggestions on what to fix.

My 2 wishes is to remove the -25% damage on Strafe/Multishot and that Guided can pierce again.

So..new patch coming. And the players can come with suggestions on what to fix.

My 2 wishes is to remove the -25% damage on Strafe/Multishot and that Guided can pierce again.
If they'd just remove firestorm from the torches I'd be delighted. Though I guess since it's a content patch that's not going to happen :whistling:

As long as we're "ON" topic, they need to fix the Fend bug. That bug makes me sad. All those pikes and spears I have sold over the years. Very sad.

I have not quit. I have seen to many people say that they would quit, so I will not say that. But I will say that I have taken a loong break. I have played maybe 1-2hours since January..

I keep an open door for the new patch though..

what's with all the pedo's in the OTF? i see garbad didn't last long.

anyways...just popped in to say hi.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High