The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

Re: The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

Which ring looks best?

"ruby"?
Code:
       [highlight]___[/highlight]        
    [highlight].-'   '-.[/highlight]     
   [highlight]/ .--'--._\[/highlight]    
  [highlight]|\/     [/highlight][URL="http://www.purediablo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=643918"]__[/URL][highlight]/|[/highlight]    
  [highlight]\ '----[/highlight][URL="http://www.purediablo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=643918"][U]/\/\[/U][/URL][highlight]/[/highlight]   
   [highlight]'-.___[/highlight][URL="http://www.purediablo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=643918"]\[U]/\[/U]/[/URL]
"diamond"?
Code:
       [highlight]___[/highlight]        
    [highlight].-'   '-.[/highlight]     
   [highlight]/ .--'--._\[/highlight]    
  [highlight]|\/     [/highlight]__[highlight]/|[/highlight]    
  [highlight]\ '----[/highlight][U]/\/\[/U][highlight]/[/highlight]   
   [highlight]'-.___[/highlight]\[U]/\[/U]/
Ascii art update for the gunslinger guide ...

That will be what? Version 3? I'm wondering what you will have come up with this time.
Just fixing the missing "art sections" for the items, and rereading it to fix a few misstakes here and there, fixed the heading numberings ... also though about making a better section on mercs too ...

Adria is kinda still atm since I need vista testing and I don't have vista :\

vista sucks and will be replaced with windows 7, dont bother :D

It's also a fact that since vista was released, 99/100 forum threads in the line with "help me I can get game/program/feature X to work" can be traced down to a vista related issue ;)

The reason I haven't installed vista and not planning to, is all peole(vista-users) complaining about al the problems it brings. I'm steady with XP until they make up something better ;)

Edit:
Contributing to guide art(? :D):
Code:
       *  7  *
         /
        /
       /
      /
     /
It's a reapers casting decrep :smug:

99/100 people who say Vista sucks haven't used it, or don't have required specs for it. The rest are just microsoft haterz.

Fact.

Sorry, that's opinion. I am something of an IT guy at work. I am actually the Sales Manager but my company is small so we all wear several hats. I have Vista on my laptop at work and XP on my desktop there. I have XP on 4 computers at home. I do not hate Microsoft. I don't begrudge a guy his money. I'll pay for products I like. But I will not pay for Vista on a new machine I buy at work or at home. As a matter of fact, I'll pay a little extra to have XP put on the machine before it gets to me or I'll write over Vista and install XP when I do get a hold of it.

Vista is a system hog, even on dual core machines. It tries so hard to be so many things. I give it credit though, it looks good. But all that flash takes away from performance. Sure, you can turn down the Aeroglass feature. But most users do not kn ow how to do that. Vista is a loser on so many levels. It is slow. Searches take forever. The indexing service is not worth it. The amount of RAM it uses is ridiculous.

Don't get me started on Vista. It sucks.

That is a fact.

99/100 people who say Vista sucks haven't used it, or don't have required specs for it. The rest are just microsoft haterz.

I'm using vista and I don't like. It's the whole atmosphere around it. It works like it believes you don't know **** about computers and instead of getting decent protection against viruses and the like, they put you in charge.
They are just covering up the fact that they screwed up once again.

And that's without mentioning that it looks ugly, lucky for me, they still implement the standard windows view.

And other thing that bugs me is that there are so many things I can't tell my computer to do or so many things that it does while it shouldn't - don't know if it's vista though. For instance, I've set my laptop to shutdown when I close the lid. Though he refuses to install update that way. Why can't I tell him to install them anyway. I want that, and I can't find how to tell him this.
Or with my mouse. If I update my drivers for that mouse pad thing, I can't chose to disable it when I insert a separate use mouse. So each time it updates, I have to roll back the driver. Why can't it just remember that I don't want it.
Or like the writing protection on your c: drive. Why can't I put files on c:/? Not even on admin - and yes, you can probably tell him to allow this, though I've looked for it and when I can't find it, it's not very user-friendly.

On the other hand, one of my computer-friends claim that it have become better then xp. I just don't see it.

i've used it, it sucks.

gib presents.

gifts just traumatize you, so I'll be kind and not get you one

just make sure you poke some holes in the box first.

i present you with nothing... you look like a monkey and you smell like one too...yadda yadda :D

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High