SPF Award Winners 2011

Re: SPF Award Winners 2011

yes, yes.

Thanks to everybody for being cool, Thy for keeping the place the way it's supposed to be, etc. I'm really happy that I have become a part of this community. My boss probably isn't. In all seriousness: you're awesome. every single one of you.

I also love what kegs have done when he was asked to "do a short introduction". He truly deserves his award.

Congrats to all the winners, and extra juicy double congrats to those straight up badasses that swept more than one category. You are truly remarkabler than all the rest.

Thanks to all the judges for your hard work and deliberation. I'm sure the categories for which I was not nominated were nail-bitingly close. :thumbup:

Last edited:

- Every winner here. It's a shame that there is one winner (usually) but every one of you deserve your Award

even me?buahahaha

Hey all. I created some awards for the winners but it looks like FoE was having forum problems and wasn't able to put them in the main post. Here are the links:

Best Collection
Best D2 Thread
Best Donator
Best Guardian
Best Guide
Best Mat/Pat
Best Newcomer
Best OT Thread
Best Poster
Best Quoted Signature
Best Returnee
Best Screenshot
Best Tournament
Best Trader
Best Uplifting Poster
Best Video
Best WTF Moment
Biggest Spammer
Outstanding Lifetime Achievement Award

Alternatively you can view them as a slideshow here:

http://gambit452.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=13012417

Last edited:

Sweet thanks iou. I'll have to put that in my sig :D

Very nice Ioupainmax! Thanks for doing that :nod:

I love kestegs award, it is very fitting.

Oh and I found my signature, looks like the wording was off in the nominations, still gets the point across though.

Give me a few minutes and I'll update it!

Ok thanks, let me know and I owe you [strike]pain max[/strike] a drink in the EMB.

That is nice. I very much expect all to make those their desktops and see them posted.

Very nice work with the certificates! Very nice everybody who did this and put it all together!

Well, spin my nipplenuts and send me to Alaska. I didn't know I was even nominated. Ta muchly people. And congrats to all the other winners and the nominees.

Once again, thank you max.

The problem was, that I wanted to embed the pictures. Still can't seem to get it to work, but I editted in the links.

I take pride in helping nulio achieve that status. Looking forward for future trades. :)

Once again, thank you max.

The problem was, that I wanted to embed the pictures. Still can't seem to get it to work, but I edited in the links.

Yeah that would have been nice but it also would make loading this page quite long (The sticky about images said we shouldn't really do this)

You're probably right about the loading issue. Also, your size seems to be off to me.

Great job, thanks a lot to the hosts/organisers!! Nice read, felt like I was in the Academy Awards...

Big congratulations to all winners, you've all deserved it! :wine:

Congrats to all the winners, and thanks for all organizers and judges for coordinating this!

I am very pleased to lift the best Mat/Pat award, after being nominated several times in the past. Congratulations to all the nominees and winners, especially jiansonz in the Lifetime Achievement Award. I felt extremely honoured to be nominated in this category.

Great job to Kitteh and FredOfEric in running the awards and getting it all posted. I know how much work it is :)

Congratulations to all the winners, esp. jiansonz for the long overdue lifetime achievement award and to maxicek, whom I would have granted the same award with equal enthusiasm for all his ingenious ideas - at least one of those got honoured with the best Pat thread :)

I feel very honoured and flattered to be named best poster and will keep doing my best to do justice to this award!

Thank you very much to all the judges! I know how much work this is and how difficult some decisions are to make! I also liked the introductions very much - great idea!

And a big thank you to Kitteh and FredOfErik for organizing and posting this! Great writeup and very well worth the wait! :thumbsup: Each year, I think the awards cannot be equaled or surpassed, but each year I get disabused :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High