Rune question

KStuart

Nov 15, 2008
Having recently gotten a new laptop and installed D2 once more and opted to start form scratch without copying my various characters over i have opted to track precisely how many of each set/unique item drops as well as rune.

My question is is there a website or such somewhere that i could plug in the numbers of runes dropped and it to churn out what theoretical rune i could cube upto?

I could probably modify the spreadsheet to do it for me but thats just silly if something already exists ;)

I completely misread what you wanted, sorry for wasting your time.

Last edited:
Having recently gotten a new laptop and installed D2 once more and opted to start form scratch without copying my various characters over i have opted to track precisely how many of each set/unique item drops as well as rune.

My question is is there a website or such somewhere that i could plug in the numbers of runes dropped and it to churn out what theoretical rune i could cube upto?

I could probably modify the spreadsheet to do it for me but thats just silly if something already exists ;)
I think I made a spreadsheet for this sometime though it's easy enough to do just by looking and ignoring anything ~3-4 runes lower than what you want to cube up to.. and even that's pushing it in terms of time and effort and waste of runes.
I'm sure someone with a better sheet could give more insight...

as for S/U items you can just keep every one you find and keep them in one gomule project, project the "flavie report" and it will give you an html page with all of your stuff already tallied

Given that runes more available now, it's almost better just to hold onto certain high runes (Vex+) and just wait for the right one to drop.

I've done exactly the same thing as the OP. New laptop - install Diablo 2 and LOD. I've still got my old laptop so I could have just copied everything over, but I wanted to start again. And the first thing I did when I finished installing was to download Gomule, largely because of Flavie report. Very, very useful.

never managed to get flavie working properly on the old one but i can try again

also by cubing runes i meant that for example only i had accumulated millions of el's i could stick the number into a spreadsheet or something and it would say i could cube upto a higher rune

obviously no one is daft enough to actually make a zod from el's ;)

just be good to know what you could of had

well yes and i dread to think how many actual cubings you would need to do too

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High