Not open for further replies.
Character Name: veganNecro
Character level: 27
Character class: necro
Character build: skellimancer
Game diffuculty: normal
Act: 3
Corpse looted: no
Cause of death: some guy was "helping" me with meph and then tppk's me in the middle of durance 2. was my first char since I started playing again. oh well, time to make a windy druid like the one that killed me :wink3:

Character Name: Bone-Harpy
Character Level: 46
Character Class: necro
Character Build: Summonner
Game Difficulty: Nightmare
Act:1
Corpse Looted: No
Cause of death: A unique lightning enchanted zombie in the Blood Moor. I'd already been rushed to act 4, decided to go back and get some xp. It happened really, really fast.

Character Name: Tuxjava
Character Level: 18
Character Class: Amazon
Character Build: Javazon(for cows)
Game Difficulty: Normal
Act:2
Cause of death: I was tombing, with a bunch of people, and some dumb person opens up a door and a swarm of Specters come in, zapping mana from everyone and almost killing most of them. I'm sitting there with my Manald on like, "Come on *****es, leech my mana!" next thing I know my merc's dead, all the people have ran to town, and a pack of 6 specters and a burning undead converge on me. I died.

tuxor said:
Character Name: beaucat
Character Level: 90
Character Class: necromancer
Character Build: skelliemancer
Game Difficulty: hell
Act:5
Cause of death: sheer stupidity.i was walking along headed for baal and walked into a pack of gloams and dolls.oh well.time to start again.

RIP: Our Fallen Friends
Death Certificate

Character name: Ponied
Character level: 52
Character class: Sorceress
Character build: Melee Sorc
Game difficulty: Nightmare
Act: 4 (Classic)
Corpse looted:No
Death type: PvM

I was getting exp to level enough for hell difficulty. Fighting Flesh Spawner mob, killed minions, boss was fire enchanted. Static'd him down, just before going for the kill I potted to ensure full health but when he popped BAM - instagib :(

I'm gutted it was my fav character and now it's been ponied.

Death Certificate

Character name: Mad_Shock
Character level: 89
Character class: Sin
Character build: Trapper
Game difficulty: Hell
Act: 5
Corpse looted:No

I thought I made a game in normal to mule. Went to act V to do some quick MF and farted around. Layed down a few traps but not enough. Got attacked by some lancers and before I knew it I was dead.

Turned out the game I made was in hell and I wasn't prepared.

I loved that character. Was my primarly key runner too.

Character Name: ConvictZ
Character level: 67
Character class: Pally
Character build: Zeal with Dream+Conviction
Game diffuculty: Hell
Act: 1
Cause of death: Was in game and D-Clone walked. Tried to kill him and I died. I got D-CLone down to 1/16 of life or so with crush blow. Did not have enought damage from weapon to finish him off before I died. I would have won if I had grief.

At least death was not due to lag or PK.

Death Certificate

Character name: SeC_PalaBENN
Character level: 29
Character class: Paladin
Character build: Smiter
Game difficulty: Normal
Corpse looted: No
Death type: PK

Cause of demise: I was baalrunning with 6 other chars, and lvl 78 sorceress was in our party, then he went to harrogath, then he hostiled me and my friends and killed us all with frozen orb, that all happened in 1 second

Death Certificate

Character name: Kepacco
Character level: 51
Character class: Barbarian
Character build: Bersrerk etc.
Act: 4
Death type: PvE

Cause of demise: I was in diablo run in nightmare. In chaos sanctuary i got iron maiden casted on me and i was doing whirlwind and.... fu***n oblivion knights.

TIP: If youre melee then try avoiding iron maiden

Death Certificate

Character name: RegulusBlack
Character level: 90.9999999999999999
Character class: Sorc
Character build: Blizzballer
Corpse looted:Yes

Dolls + Unique Souls = Lots of Damage.
Lag = -Full Juvs.
Dolls + Unique Souls + Lag = Lots of Damage - Full Juvs.
= Deeds

Death Certificate

Character name: HC-Traceuse
Character level: 58
Character class: Amazon
Character build: CS/LF Javazon
Act: 4
Corpse looted: NO! (playin solo :cry: )

Doing forge, and not having played D2 in a while I forgot that Hephasto was dangerous. He was cursed/fire enchanted/fanatic... Fought him toe to toe without losing a single health point and didn't see he was fire enchanted, so I didn't step back. BOOM!

Curse + corpse explosion (from fire ench.) = Too much damage for a poorly equipped javazon.

Never saw that one coming.

Character name: nocheinmal
Character level: 92
Character build: summoner
Game difficulty: hell
Corpse looted: yes

was rushing on of my duellers when 2 boss packs hit at the same time, those girls that charge with lances, might+fana=deeds

Death Certificate

Character name: Mr-Johnson
Character level: 22
Character class: pala
Character build: charger
Game difficulty: normal
Corpse looted: yes
Death type: Pvp

1 hit ko from mehmets charger, got all my gear back after he looted me

Death Certificate

Character name: Mr-Wilson
Character level: 30
Character build: tele summoner
Game difficulty: normal
Death type: Pvp

a pala named supeior (or something) got a lucky charge in on me during a duel

Death Certificate

Character name: Cali_Hard
Character level: 88
Character class: Paladin
Character build: Hammerdin
Corpse looted: NO !!
Death type: PvM and lag and stupidity

I was doing Baal runs with my Sorc (Lvl. 80) and my Hammedin using two computers at the same time. I had done a couple of them before and decided to go for a last one before going to bed. So I made it to the Throne and suddenly got into some kind of lag. I was attacked by Succubi so I unfortunately decided to run right into them to start spawning hammers. They went down but like one second after beeing hit when suddenly the red screen appeared "Cali_Hard was slain by..." you can guess what ...by an Undead Stygian Doll (or a couple of them)... that had ran into my hammers before I even could react.
And than I did the worst thing of the day:
Shocked as I was, I did as the screen was telling me...press ESCAPE...before my Sorc got there ...and of course I lost besides life my nice stuff as well.
However, following the heroic family tradition, Cali_IIhard has raised from the ashes of his dead father to succeed him in saving the world from evil...or whatsoever (-;

Character Name: DonkeYRyder
Character level: 20
Character class: Druid
Character build: WW Fury
Game diffuculty: Normal
Act: 2
Death type: PK

I was st00pid, lvl 50+ druid comes into game and hostiles. I was in town and not really paying attention. Went to canyon WP where he was waiting for someone just like me. I went splat. At least it wasn't TPPK, and I was only lvl 20. New druid is already higher lvl and better built so no harm no foul.

Death Certificate

Character name: canotdiee
Character level: 82
Character class: assassin
Character build: trapsin/ shadow
Act: 3
Death type; PvM

yeah lvl 82 killed doing trav trying to find stuff, no good gear on so started to get beat up and tryed to exit or hit the juvs, just hit f1 f2 f3 f4 and every other key... dead.....:( my own fault but still sucks.

Death Certificate

Character name: Kayla
Character level: 74
Character class: Sorcoress
Character build: Lightning

Was messing around with my rather untwinked Light sorc when I decided to see how she held up in Hell. As expected many Lightning Immunes were causing troubles, so I replaced my Prayer merc with a Might merc and replaced his Inisght Poleaxe with a more hurty Insight stick. I decided to see how much better this worked so I returned to Hell and started teleporting around looking for monsters for me Merc to beat down, that's when I stumbled across Bishibosh and his crew. Prepared I would have be able to handle them easily, but as it was I was just goofing around testing out my merc, I don't think I even had my left hand on the keyboard (probably was holding a drink of some sort) so she is smeared.

Meh, easily replaced.

-hps

Death Certificate

Character name: OneLastLife
Character level: 41
Character build: Blizzard/Firewall
Game difficulty: Normal
Death type: TPPK

Was using my sorc to run baal to help a friend level our enchanter and this was probably our 11th game. Checking the levels of different people entering the game, all clear. Guy leaves and comes back with an 83 sorc, hostiles, we lag, we die. Account name is *Panda.inc and it was the most obvious TPPK. The instant he joined I opened a tp for myself and before I could do anything else I'm dead. Never saw the attack at all. Die in a fire hackers.

Death Certificate

Character name: Pianist
Character level: 88
Character build: Ice Blast
Corpse looted: Yes, but exited before my items could be stolen
Death type: Tppk/Stupidity

Cause of demise: I joined a Hell Baal run looking to get a kill. There were 3 people there, a druid (who I knew was a bmpk member) a bo barb and a sorceress. I was going to go for the sorceress. Just as I shoot at her she teleports away to kill a monster. She teleports back, and then half a second later I see the Deeds screen, then I hear the hostile sound, I check out the Ice Blast that went through me and I see "Pianist was slain by G_Virus"...

I was using a program that auto-loots everyone, so the barb (who was their friend) went to loot me but I left before he could. I quit Diablo that night. =]

I had like 250 kills before that in the 2 months of hardcore play I had (including the 2 weeks I just had my PvM javazon). Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High