Character name: MahmudFrenzytor.
Character level: 53.
Character class: Barbarian.
Character build: Frenzy barb.
Game difficulty: Norm.
Act: 5.
Corpse looted: No.
Type of death: TPPK

Was playing in a public act 2 game to run the cow level, meph and baal and maybe get a bit more drops. I was partied with the guys in act 2 but didn't notice that there was a lvl 77 amazon in their ranks. So I was walking down the worldstone, I see someone show up on the minimap. Obviously I pressed P to check her level as soon as she appeared on my map since she was partied, and I was ready to hit alt-f4. She was wearing no visible gear and came up to me and said ''bo me''. Seeing nothing dangerous there, I switch to my +warcry spears and start bo-ing. I just had the time to call a battle command and she shoots a guided arrow out of nowhere and hostiles. I NEVER saw her bow. Is that some sort of hack? Most likely she had the bow on switch and the script/hack she was using allowed to switch/shoot/tp/hostile... I was stupid to just not leave when I checked level.

Scratch one frenzy barb.

EDIT: Before I forget, TPPK was a courtesy of FaithPride

RIP: Our Fallen Friends
Death Certificate

Character name: Inferis_God
Character level: 82
Character class: Amazon
Character build: Strafe
Game Difficulty: Hell
Act: 5
Corpse looted: Yes
Type of death: Whipped by Shenk.

Me and two friends were into our third Baal run. One went afk and I was messing around at Shenk. Had both my Valk and Merc out in front of me. Both of them veered to the lower terrain below Shenk somehow. Anyway my resist weren't too hot and I pumped D/E/A all too high. I got strafed locked as well. I saw my 915 take a massive hit, and I actually did eat a full. The second hit was deeds though because I got stung by a few lightning bolts as well. Lost a couple skill/lifers and a few decent small and large charms. But I still have the gear at least!

first deeds

HC Death Certificate:
============

Death Certificate

Character name: Circe
Character level: 57
Character class: Sorc
Character build: Meteorb
Game difficulty: Nightmare
Act: 3
Corpse looted: No
Death type: PvM

Cause of demise: This was my first HC sorc. I wanted to guardian her, but those damn monsters called stygian dolls got me I was happily teleing around, then i saw 5 dolls around me. I casted a meteor, removing teleport from my right mouse button. I realized that i was retard when i saw meteor hitting the ground. *stygian dies* *i die* *owned*

Death Certificate

Character name: Sly_Stallone
Character level: 9
Character class: Barbarian.
Character build: Double Swing/Bash.
Game difficulty: Norm.
Act: 1
Corpse looted: yes.
Type of death: Treb pwnted me!

Death Certificate

Character name: Blashyrkh
Character level: 25
Character class: Druid
Character build: Rabies Werewolf
Game difficulty: Normal
Act: 4
Type of death: Legit PvM

So yeah, took on Diablo way too early and paid the price. Got him down to about half-health, but he boneclaw prisoned me and slapped me in the face with his lightening hose. Light resist was my only resist still at 0. So yeah I suppose I deserved it for being stupid.

HC Death Certificate:
============

Death Certificate

Character name: LivinNotForLong
Character level: 43
Character class: Necromancer
Character build: Fishymancer

Cause of demise: I was way ahead of myself helping a friend kill Mephisto. I had only just gotten into Act 3. I figured I could handle it since I was, after all, a summoner.

We were in Durance of Hate Level 2 and fighting the exploding nasties when Aldur's helm drops. We both went after it but my inventory was full. I hit my hotkeys to get to the inventory screen but I ended up bringing up both my inventory AND my mercs inventory. I saw my life drop to nearly nothing from the little exploding biesterds...went to mash my rejuvs, missed and hit mana instead. Next thing I know. "deeds"

Youll be missed :(. Yeah you gotta learn to let stuff go! You cant even use aldurs helm on that char :)
Do you still play i havnt seen you on in a while?

HC Death Certificate:
============

Death Certificate

Character name: Sploogey
Character level: 80
Character build: Summoner
Game difficulty: Hell
Act: 2

Cause of demise:stupidity, just hit level 80 and was about to log. Decided to finish clearing the tomb I was in, and got blocked at a doorway. Instead of patiently waiting for a corpse I impatiently teleported inside the room, a little further in than I had planned. Got locked up, drank 4 fat purples, tried to flux, deeds. ><

Death Certificate

Character name: Sir-Cryo
Character level: 20
Character class: Paladin
Character build: Frost Zealot
Game difficulty: Norm
Corpse looted: N/A (Single Player)
Type of death: PvM

Cause of Demise:

The summoner ice bolted me into submission. I should of hung back and let my merc work him down.

HC Death Certificate:
============

Death Certificate

Character name: xLastx-Demon
Character level: 41
Character class: Barbarian
Character build: Conc

Was slain while doin baal runs...he was overrain with monsters.

Death Certificate

Character name: Blazing_Leaf
Character level: 30.
Character class: Druid.
Character build: Fire Druid.
Game difficulty: Normal.
Act: 3.
Type of death: PvM

I stopped by travical on the way to Mephisto. I was doing nice damage, the mercenary was spamming lightning everywhere (I tried to be different, trying to get a mage merc viable >.<), and my bear was soaking up the hits. I shot firestorm and fissure everywhere, taking down everything but one. Geleb Flamefinger runs in, and takes down my spirit with his lightning thingy. With the spirit gone, my bear was weakened, leaving him open for the whipping of his life. With no spirit, no bear, and little fire resistance, Geleb's death "blast" took me down wth a nasty spattering of flaming gore. Lovely stuff. First HC death.

Character name: Cabda
Character level: 19
Character class: Barbarian
Character build: Frenzy
Corpse looted: Yes (but best item gone)
Type of death: TpPk

I was in a andy game and we played until act2 arcane sanctuary and we did the second rout, well it ended up in a treasure area and we all picked the stuff up, i forgot i had a good sorc staff and there was a fire sorc there and i wanted her to keep it but there was another sorc a cold 1 and she was starting to shoot frozen ball and i was like (i think i should run) and the instant i was geting a tp POW deeds... and to top it with a cherry i let that sorc loot me. . . . (good bye perfect bloodfist).

This was my first and last hardcore char (well i think)

Death Certificate

Character name: Exurial
Character level: 26
Character class: Sorc
Character build: Firewall
Game difficulty: Normal.
Type of death: TPPK

I always kept hearing about the TPPK, but that it was mostly in NM.
I was Baaling with some ppl, and there was a lvl 90 sorc, which wasnt a big deal, because i've actually been in some baal runs with that sorc before.
This time she orbs, tele's to the portal, and hostiles before i can do anything.
Deeds.
Had alot of gold too, (they got it, and even said "oh, got alot of gold") :grrrr:
Well, now i know not to go in a baal game with a really high lvl. :(

Death

Rip: Our Fallen Friends
Death Certificate

Character name: Varinius
Character level: 62
Act: 4

Cause of demise:
Well.. was helping friend on act 3 before and then had idea, "Let's do izual". Journey started nicely going from city of the damned towards plains of despair, once we found the stairs I noticed my skeles got behind so I switched to my telecharged staff and teled to bottom of the stairs so we'd be ready for the lords that were waiting for us. Moment later I notice my health drops down to 1/10, I drink rejuvenation pot but before I know, first ever bnet deeds screen shows up and all I can say is damn.. Luckily person who I met on these forums (illskillz) looted my body, thanks to him I can rebuilt my trangoularmor-umeslament summoner!

Lost 1.7m.. biggest thing that annoys me :flip:

Rip: Our Fallen Friends
Death Certificate

Character name: Eminence_UK
Character level: 52

Basically I was trying to do some mephy MF runs with my summoner, i was experimenting with a tele staff as well. It was going pretty smoothly, I had my army tearin it up, and i was using the staff on switch to re group my minions every now and then. I ran through a door straight into a boss pack of maulers and dolls, 2 or 3 skellies kept them occupied while i switched and teled to the corner of the room to re group the whole army, I then (thought) i had re switched back to my wand.......but I hadnt, I went to cast amp dmg on the boss pack and teled right in there.........hours of work over in seconds. Lost everything, it was my first HC char as well. RIP Eminence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High