Character name: Fey_Glorfindel
Character level: 81
Character class: Amazon
Character build: Lightning
Game difficulty: NM
Act: 5 - arreat summit
Corpse looted: No
Death type: PvM

Cause of demise: It's been a while since i've lost a character to FE in NM...
Watch out for em, i had over 1k life and 75 fire resis...all gone in a big splat from a FE ancient (not sure which one). RIP glor.

RIP: Our Fallen Friends
Death Certificate

Character name: Korzol-V
Character level: 60
Character class: Necro
Character build: all-around necro
Game difficulty: Hell
Act: 1
Corpse looted: Yes! *phew*

Cause of demise:
was in A1 with my friend, went to tristram, Griz was LE got hit 3 times, had a sliver of health left, then i got hit a fourth time.
only stuff lost was his lvl 54 Rogue Merc's stuff...
ive started Korzol-VI already.

Death Certificate

Character name: WNx-Maelstrom
Character level: 54
Character class: Druid
Character build: Elemental-Wind
Game difficulty: Nightmare
Act: 3
Death type: PvM/Lag

Cause of demise:
Mucking about in act 3 trying to find a jade figurine. I found it, but thought the exp was good enough here to rise 1 more level. I went into spider cavern, and began fighting my way through. I met Szarack's Boss pack, and cleared the first 2 monsters in seconds before the computer paused. After a few seconds i noticed this, and hit escape. I exited game, and tried to rejoin, but kept getting errors. Back at char screen im RIP. Didnt even see my corpse. Wasted 2 points in vines, and didnt lose any good equip (only sigs shield, +1 sword, 'lore' helm, and a witchwild on my merc, so im not 'thatt' upset. :)

WNxBeeky said:
Death Certificate

Character name: Thanatos
Character level: 27
Character class: Necromancer
Character build: Overlord
Game difficulty: Normal
Death type: PvM/

Cause of demise:
Happily marching through the flayer jungle when i come to the enterance to kurast and i just simply did not watch the minion boss and his lighting( stipidity on my part)

Character Name : DecrepifyMySoul
Character level: 96
Character build: Summoner

Was doing solo hell meph runs with Enigma gotten used to teleporting but with no Fcr i was sloopy in my choices of area i teleport to hehe forgot i hadnt cast bonearmor in town i tele right into a fant pack of dolls i esc to what i thought was in time cause i still saw health when i left but in channel my invisble ghost was there, i wasnt upset like other times but when i remember what i had in stash im bitter lol anyway move on cant dwindle in the past, already lvl 58 thanks chef and jimmy :) ranked 8th on necro ladder USWEST HC 4 EVR

Death Certificate

Character name: Boj_Sie
Character level: 79
Character class: Sorceress
Character build: Hydra/Blizzard Mf Sorc

I wanted to hit 80 lvl before doing andy with my barb friend, so I gone for some mauso/crypt solo runs. Everything was fine (I found while ago my third occu, which I should mule). In last run I found gr8 Gheed (15red prices/38mf)from grave, so I was excited. I found cool pack of skeletons with might, and let my merc slow them (kelpie, holy freeze), then killed all. I thought it was only one boss group in area, so I teleported behind wall... but there were group of zombies with might, too... 800 life/550 mana gone in one hit, and shako+occu with res jewel in it aswell... Bye bye to next ladder :(

Mrs_Trapper is done

Death Certificate

Character name: Mrs_Trapper
Character level: 90
Character class: Assassin
Character build: Trapper
Act: 5
Death type: PvMany monsters

Cause of demise: I was teleporting to baal. It was the 20th game in our run. Got a BO and bounced right into a swarm of ever monster known to man. I saw 4200 life drop off in about .001 of a second. She was the best trapper I had ever built, just made the top 100 list. Lev 46 Traps, over 9k damage and 395%MF to go along with it. Well, I'm pretty sure that will do it for a while. Summer is coming and my sex life has gone in the crapper of late. If I'm not around someone PM me when the new ladder season starts. I had fun, take care and God bless.

HC Death Certificate:
============

Death Certificate

Character name: Flip-Necro
Character level: 87
Character build: Skele-Mancer

Cause of demise: Teleported into groups of dolls and merc just keeps killing.

HC Death Certificate:
============

Death Certificate

Character name: Cali-Necro
Character level: 78
Character build: Skele-Mancer

Cause of demise: Decrep wore out and throw baba got me

HC Death Certificate:
============

Death Certificate

Character name: WNx-Daikatana
Character level: 75
Character class: Sorc
Character build: Orb / Meteor
Act: 2

Cause of demise: First person to enter Viper Temple. Charged by pack of fana / Extra strong / Extra fast Vipers. No chance escape in time. No loot on. Now making a Cleric paladin in her place. he is lvl 45 atm :)

HC Death Certificate:
============

Death Certificate

Character name: ALittleUnwell
Character level: 52
Character class: Pally
Character build: Martyr (I've been told), though I wanted to call his class "the Lemming"
Corpse looted: Nope (so stupid, my friend was even in the game)

Cause of demise: Killed mahself!!!!! Wit Sacrifice!!!!! ALITTLEUNWELL WAS SLAIN BY A LITTLEUNWELL!!!! Just the way I planned it, sort of. Was in the NM arcane helping a friend, ran into a pack of Ghoul Lord bosses, dispatched of the boss easily enough, but just didn't drink a pot before I swung again. Boom. Dead. My first HC loss. Rather affecting, if I do say so myself.

Maybe i'll stay away from sacrifice for a while.

Death Certificate

Character name: RemSum
Character level: 23
Character build: Poison/Bone

Cause of demise:
I figured it was time for Duriel. Boy, bad timing! Late at night, tired, fumbled hotkeys. Ouch.

Death Certificate

Character name: Maciuci_Ro
Character level: 76
Character build: Summoner

Cause of demise:
Killed by ancients. Got Amp Dmg and got jumped by Korlic. One hit :scared: instant death. Was my first HC char ever, so nothing important to loot. RIP.

HC Death Certificate:
============

Death Certificate

Character name: Wyndhowl (II)
Character level: 23
Character class: Druid
Character build: Winddruid
Corpse looted: Yes

Cause of demise: I thought we weren't ready yet for Duriel. Companion Sorc thought we were. I was right. Got a TP off, but Duriel blocked it... Damn Sorc actually lived to tell the tale and eventually took Duriel down. Got my gear back, but lost a newly found Twitchthroe.

Death Certificate

Character name: KTA_Blutmond
Character level: 79
Character class: Assassin
Character build: LS/DS Trapper (State the build type only)

Cause of demise: Hm, this little story has been covered in our last KTA 2.0 thread..but in a nutshell:

KTA 2.0 was about to look for Tals Tomb, when I went afk to take care of a biological necessity. On return, the screen is in turmoil with 4 death messages from fellow KTAers. The remaining Party got waylaid by no less than 4 bosspacks at the WP of Canyon. They had everything you could hope for, from cold enchanted to extra fast, extra strong, cursed and manaburn. Well, since we had loot on..and I never intended to play the character outside KTA, the surviving Zon, Paladin and Sin attempted to recover items. Wham..dead Zon, Wham dead Sin, wham dead Paladin. LOL's, ROFLs and RIPs from the onlookers. 7 hooded characters in channel afterwards.

What a hoot. I died with a smile

Death Certificate

Character name: PoetsMaiden
Character level: 82
Character class: Amazon
Character build: Furyzon
Act: 1 (Pit)

Cause of demise: Doing a pit run, which I had done quite often as of late. Hit a lightning immune bosspack with curse, which I avoided until I encountered a Conviction Aura bosspack blocking my escape route. Fumbled the escape key as they tag-teamed me, and exited just as the deeds screen showed up. :p As usual, it was all my fault....

This was my highest hc character ever. *sigh* It's enough to make you stop playing for a day or so. ;)

Character name: RDT_Yojimbo
Character level: 3
Character class: Barbarian
Character build: Throw / BO Baba
Act: 1 - Stony Field
Corpse looted: Yes
Death type: =PvM

Cause of demise: Started a new character for untwinked play and decided to run naked to all of act 1 way points. Ran into a group of champ, ghost and berserk lancers and ran out of stamina. They ran me down without mercy. It was a good laugh. =D

Death Certificate

Character name: Bad_Boner
Character level: clvl76
Character build: Skelliemancer

Cause of demise: As always I wasn't ready to go into HELL. But I still did. Hangover too. I went through a doorway and was instantly killed by a couple of..uh..those beasts that shoot lightningballs. Afflicted?

HC Death Certificate:
============

Death Certificate

Character name: Sahil
Character level: 81
Character build: Skellimancer
Act: 1 The Pit Level 2

Cause of demise: Got to the bottom of The Pit Level 2 where a Might Enchanted Extra Strong Spectral Hit pack of dark archers awaited me. While a majority of my skeletons and my mercenary foolishly toiled away at a fallen one I meandered over to the skeletons that were fending off a pack of dark archers and with no time for reaction took a one shotter by the boss. I lost my only MFer, a 6 socket Berserker Axe, 100psn sc, IK Belt, Vipermagi, and Cranebeak among other things. I probably should have transferred them before hand, however I have no friends on Bnet and have to build up some courage to perform a public transfer. This marks the end of my hardcore venture and Diablo II until (if) the next ladder season starts, at which point I'll join the softcore ladder, mostly for dueling purposes as I stand no chance against the uber twinked hardcore duelers.

=============

HC Death Certificate:
============

RIP: Our Fallen Friend
Death Certificate

Character name: xSoul-Magex
Character level: lv55
Character class: Sorc
Character build: Pure Blizzard
Act: 5 WW2 to Throne
Corpse looted: NO

Cause of demise: When I about to go to Throne, my computer pop up the famous assertion error message. When I log back on, I saw my sorc became the wonderer. :( I would rather die in PK then this. Sigh. This is my second death anyways, if you count my first death in lv15 LOL. I get over with anyways. My new sorc is only lv6 but in act5 normal with all skill questing done. I am ready to go again. Cheer all!

HC Death Certificate:
============

Death Certificate

Character name: Baby_Rumbles
Character level: 74
Character class: Assasin
Character build: Lightning Trapsin
Death type: PvP

Cause of demise: PK'ed. My own fault, of course. There was this *** who'd been in a lot of games I'd been in, trying to kill people by BO'ing them in the Blood Moor/Bloody Foothills, running back, hostiling, and running out. So finally everyone in this one game gets fed up, and accepts his challenge of "me versus all of you." I run out and lay traps; he tele's next to me, WW's, and it's over.

God I'm stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High