Character name: Krystopher
Character level: 66
Character class: paladin
Character build: blessed hammer
Game difficulty: Normal
Act: 1
Corpse looted: Yes
Death type: PvP

Cause of demise: well, joda and i wanted to suicide chars so we went at it at the blood moor. he used his 85 jav first, but his charged strikes were so damn awful i easily killed him. he got his 89 blizz sorc. i did not live to see the 3rd shard :) oh well at least i got his ear (and he got mine)

Death Certificate

Character name: CuriouSkeleton
Character level: 53
Character class: Necromancer
Character build: Fishymancer
Game difficulty: Nightmare
Act: Act 3
Corpse looted: No
Death type: PvM

Cause of demise: Stupidity. Was just getting into the swing of things in nightmare with my new might merc. Fighting my way through the flayer jungle I hit a boss flayer shaman and his flayer pack. Stone skin and something else, I saw. Shaman dies with some corpse explosions, frost novas me. Ouch - but didn't think to quaff a potion. Turns out another cold enchanted monster was hidden in a bush. Second frost nova took me down. This was my first hc character...dunno if I'll rebuild. Probably, just gotta get over the shock of my first hc death. It makes me sad though...I had plans for my fishymancer :(.

Death Certificate

Character name: Elyse-FalseTricks
Character level: 83
Character class: Assassin
Character build: LS/DS/FB Trapsin
Game difficulty: Hell
Act: Act 3

Cause of demise: Stupidity. I was MF'ing in Act 3 and on my way to Mephisto in Durance level 2. I was noticing that every time a stygian doll popped I was losing 30-60% of my 1450 life. As I rounded the corner, two of them were on me and my merc jabbed them both. Scream and the deeds screen. Talk about lack of caution on my part...

Say bye bye to my SOJ, godly rare 2 Skills asn circlet, ravefrost, 2 x bartucs, smoke armor, godly asn ammy, etc etc.

RIP: Our Fallen Friends
Death Certificate

Character name: shamus_baba
Character level: 85
Character class: barb
Character build: Conc baba
Game difficulty:Hell
Corpse looted:No

Cause of demise: After becoming rather rich in the last few weeks and having no close calls in ages i went looking for some excitement. so i joined a pub dueling game and decided to duel a sorc even tho i knew it was pointless. long story short orb can do alot of damage :) wasnt quick enuf with esc+exit because i hadnt needed to sue it fro so long.

lost: gf, ss, perf arreats, natures, 199ed GA,8ll 10 res all ring. 3% arreats in stash :)

Poor Ranger

HC Death Certificate:
============

Death Certificate

Character name: VTC-PoohBear
Character level: 27
Character class: Paladin
Character build: Ranger
Act: 4

Cause of demise: Had just finished the last of the seals in the chaos sanctuary, went up and started fighting diablo. Had a Zealot tanking along with Skellymancer minions. I'm standing about 3/4 of a screen or so away from diablo, happily plinking away, when he suddenly turns and sprays lightning at me and completely toasts me before I even knew what happened.

Death Certificate

Character name: Hanifa
Character level: 81
Character build: LS/DS Trapper (State the build type only)
Act: 3

Cause of demise: Was running Trav to get some quick cash for gambling. After ~20 fairly uneventful runs I got cocky. Started using BoS instead of my usual fade, and began to just wade right into the Council. Toorc spawned something big and 1-hit killed me (~1200 HP). God I feel like a moron - this was my primary pit runner.

HC Death Certificate:
============

Death Certificate

Character name: kovajannu
Character class: barbarian
Character build: Conc/ww macebarb (State the build type only)
Death type: PVM/PK

Cause of demise: Was helping my necro with two d2 running by giving BO for his party, took a tp to cs and died instantly to pack of fana oblivion knights and some ghosts(or whatever they are in cs). Looted myself but lost some pretty nice gear in stash like thunderstroke, shaft, 2x alibaba, andys visage and ik helm. damn trap tp's

Death Certificate

Character name: Carpe-Kip
Character level: 84
Character class: Sorc
Character build: Meteor.
Act: 5
Death type:pvM

Was 1 week in to the new patch and I was baalrunning with 4 other sorcs and a druid. The druid went to town without me noticing it. Then all the sorc ran back, while I just stood and watched. I freezed when a pack of Deathlords frenzied me to pieces..

Death Certificate

Character name: Carpe-Corpus
Character level: 57
Character class: Barb
Character build: ConcZerker

Got one-hit-killed by the Korlic. :|

Death Certificate

Character name: Carpe-CorpusI
Character level: 90
Character build: WW'er//Zerker
Death type: PK

Got WP tricked while BO'ing at World lvl 2... I was typing so couldn't drink full's.. To bad the PK wp tricked me with a breath of the dying or something. Damn cheaters, dupers and bug users...

Death Certificate

Character name: Carpe-Insania
Character level: 78
Character build: Singer

While spamming warcry at Grandvizier and his pack, my hp goes down bit by bit. Being happy that this build is getting this far, I totally forgot that Grand is FE. Baboom.

Rip brave souls

Death Certificate

Character name: TloopzIsBack
Character level: 25
Character build: Kicker

Cause of demise: Again i fight a Leaper and lost. (Lvl 24 this time) But as my first Kicker it was fun and i got 15 ears from lvl 14-49, Most of them PKs (chargers).

Time to rebuild again!

Death Certificate

Character name: Hammer_Hands
Character build: Hammerdin

Cause of demise: Running shenk just found a rising sun and got cocky about Burnging Archers. A unqiue spawned by Shenk. Kill Shenk, merc died before I could have him lead me into the archers. Ran in without looking.. FIRE!!! Heh.. Careless![/QUOTE]

Death

Death Certificate

Character name: TloopzFireSorc
Character level: 75
Character class: Sorc
Character build: FB,Meteor
Game difficulty: Hell/Meph

Cause of demise:
Never played a sorc in 1.10 and now i learned the hard way that Meph Blizzard can hurt if multispawn.

Death Certificate

Character name: KuolenTaas
Character level: 75
Character build: Hammerdin
Act: 2

Cause of demise:
On the way to the Arcane Sanctuary, a Unique Blunderbore spawned as Extra fast and Might Aura. First it found amusing to 1-hit kill my brothers lvl77 skelemancer and approximately 2 seconds later my hammerdin bit the dust too.

HC Death Certificate:
============

Death Certificate

Character name: BM-FuKt
Character level: 84
Character class: Druid
Character build: Grizzly Bear/Werebearmageddon

Cause of demise: Lightning Enchanted Lister the Tormentor electrecuted me in a Hell Baal run.

HC Death Certificate:
============

Death Certificate

Character name: ShuVontMiSnakee
Character class: Necromancer
Character build: Skelmancer (Revive/Skeletal Warrior)

Cause of demise: I was getting help going through the Chaos Sanctuary. I completed the left side seals and killed all the monsters. I hit the center seal and went to kill the Doom Knights and Lord De Seis but couldn't pop rejuv potions fast enough.

HC Death Certificate:
============

Death Certificate

Character name: Harpua-V
Character class: Sorceress
Character build: 100% Fire (Meteor/Fire Ball)

Cause of demise: I was doing a private Hell cow run with friends but lagged so much that the cows stopped moving.

HC Death Certificate:
============

Death Certificate

Character name: No_PQ
Character level: 69
Character build: Meteor/Fire Ball

Cause of demise: After killing Lister the Tormentor, he exploded and the explosion took all my life out.

HC Death Certificate:
============

Death Certificate

Character name: JaffeJoffer_I
Character level: 63
Character build: Winddruid

Cause of demise: Combination of being reckless, low defense/resists and mouse malfunction. The pack was bigger than the druid could handle and when i tried to run back my mouse got stuck (tips: keep your desk and mouse clean :)).

Death Certificate

Character name: Metaldoom
Character level: 92
Character build: Orb/Maxed E-shield & Telek
Death type: PvMe

Cause of demise: Well like many others before me, I decided that it was time for me to walk away from this game. Called a friend into my game, emptied out my entire account (numberous shakos, ss, tals armor, etc. etc..) then instructed my friend to hit me with his 13k meteor. After a bit of an explanation, he complied, and now the 490th(last time I checked) ladder character is nothing but an ear. Its been fun, thanks to anyone I've played with or traded with from these boards, and if you see another Metaldoom running around (its actually my friend, spelled Metaidoom) ask him to show you my ear. :howdy:

HC Death Certificate:
============

Death Certificate

Character name: Firm
Character level: 93
Character build: Trap
Death type: PvMe

Cause of demise: I stood naked in the Blood Moor and took a Blizzard. See you next ladder season, if it ever comes (probably in Classic).

HC Death Certificate:
============

Death Certificate

Character name: CyberLowRider
Character level: 93
Character build: Full Synergie Meteor!

Cause of demise: Was running mephisto and when going down to lvl 3 I saw an Exp sirine near by and I went To take it, there was only few dolls there and they attacked me! Then a friend of mine came to me and wanted to ask something! At the same time instead of clicking at the sirine I clicked at the dolls.... killed them with one fire ball .... and myself too! Now that sucks!

-CyberBlood-

Grrrrrr

Death Certificate

Character name: of_TEB
Character level: 66
Character build: WW

Cause of demise:

IM act 5 Throne, lvl 1 Concentrate 2 hits with a Unique Battle Hammer. Just forgot to go back to Zerk simple as that. I felt so stupid, I have never lost a high lvl Barb to IM in thousands of CS runs and bam......oh well!

First Deeds...

HC Death Certificate:
============

Death Certificate

Character name: Wyndwulf
Character level: 19
Character build: Wind
Act: 2
Corpse looted: No (Nothing to loot)

Cause of demise: Was fiddling with inv when 2 champion death beetles (or scarabs) showed in up the Maggot Lair. Companion Sorc started firing at them, and their lightning took me down too fast with me fumbling to get a potion gulped down.

C + C = D

Death Certificate

Character name: Chuckster
Character level: 79
Character class: Barbarian
Character build: Double Throw
Act: 4 - Chaos Sanctuary

Cause of demise: Cockiness + Carelessness = Deeds. I had really been cruising with this guy, sporting dual Lacerators. Those baby's really rock for a thrower. I had tripped the middle seal, and was going to run past the just spawned pack near DeSeis. I meant to run around them and accidentally ran right into them instead. DeSeis was fanat, and me with no shield. Couldn't drink juvies fast enough, tried to flux but the deeds screen was faster. This was a real "butt of the hand to the forehead" death. Really incredibly stupid. Just the slightest bit of caution and I would have avoided it. But I was in a hurry trying to get past Hell Diablo, playing with one eye on the screen and one eye on the clock. Well, this was my first ever thrower, and I made some minor mistakes along the way. Chuckster_II will be better. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High