RFO and Zodthon: Planning Stage

I agree with the rest when it comes to points: per event, based on placement.

Looking forward to you starting the sign-up thread, @Grape . Thanks already for hosting this.

Infinity, Fortitude and either Andariel's Visage or lifeleach circlet.

Scoring system: points for placement per category.

Thanks! I was just overthinking it I guess, seems easy enough.

Mario Kart rules for scoring? 15 first, 12 second, etc. Add em up, and then come up with a tiebreaker?

Yeah, something along those lines. I'm debating myself that for how many we should give points. Could be motivating to get something, but if some round has a lot less players there would be quite some "free" points then. But is it a problem, anyway?

For a tiebreaker, I was thinking to give the last round, cows, the most weight. Like if it is a tie, the winner is the one who has better rune from cows. If that is a tie as well, I'm not sure. 2nd best rune from cows or best from travi? :p

Last edited:
Confirmed dates & signup when? I'm now out 1st week of Feb :(
So w/c 6th onwards is best for me.

Any suggestions for the name of our little tournament? You can still have an impact, but I may appear as a despot in the end :mad:

I was thinking RFL, as a Rune Finding League, for the overall thing. It would separate this nicely from the RFO and Zodthon, so it doesn't get more confusing when people are proposing for some tournaments in the future.

Confirmed dates & signup when? I'm now out 1st week of Feb :(
So w/c 6th onwards is best for me.

I'll open the sign-up and running thread later this week.

This is the planned schedule:

• 1st round, "areas" : 3.2. - 16.2.2017
  • 2nd round, "Travincal": 24.2 - 9.3.
  • 3rd round: "Moo Moo farm": 17.3 - 30.3.

You'd miss few days, but I think that's ought to happen at some point of this tournament for the most of us :p

Last edited:
RFL sounds great.

Slowly getting prepared for the runs :). Only a few more items I need / want (Griffon's, Ber for Enigma), only a few more levels and areas to go for my Furyzon. So looking forward to this !!! I think I rolled a very good AT map to start things with.

I'm very likely going to be traveling for work over a bunch of this so my time will be more limited than usual. Not that i expected to place or anything

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High