Random Tournament 2022!

Would it be possible for someone to create a random character and weapon set for me? Thank you.
Your random (1) Amazon awaits you!

Skills (1,4,5,10,21,23,26,27,28)

Javelin & Spear: Jab, Impale, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Fury
Passive: Ummm...not today.
Bow & Xbow: Magic Arrow, Cold Arrow, Ice arrow, Guided Arrow, Strafe

Weapons Chosen (Bow and Javelin) Long Battle Bow, Pilum
Weapons (5:6,10:4,13:1) War Hammer, Blade, Throwing Knife

Armor (1,7,12) Quilted Armor, Breast Plate, Plate Mail
Helm (5,9) Great Helm, Circlet
Shields (2,5) Small Shield, Spiked Shield)
Gloves (1,5) Leather Gloves,Gauntlets
Belt (1,3) Sash, Belt
Boots (2,5) Heavy Boots, Greaves

Class Specific (1,5) Stag Bow, Maiden Javelin

Really going to be odd not having any passive skills, but Lightning Fury is great!

Last edited:
I am guessing right if I say that we can use Sets, Uniques and Runewords if the base item finds in our equipment?

m4ke

Your random (1) Amazon awaits you!

Skills (1,4,5,10,21,23,26,27,28)

Javelin & Spear: Jab, Impale, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Fury
Passive: Ummm...not today.
Bow & Xbow: Magic Arrow, Cold Arrow, Ice arrow, Guided Arrow, Strafe

Weapons Chosen (Bow and Javelin) Long Battle Bow, Pilum
Weapons (5:6,10:4,13:1) War Hammer, Blade, Throwing Knife

Armor (1,7,12) Quilted Armor, Breast Plate, Plate Mail
Helm (5,9) Great Helm, Circlet
Shields (2,5) Small Shield, Spiked Shield)
Gloves (1,5) Leather Gloves,Gauntlets
Belt (1,3) Sash, Belt
Boots (2,5) Leather Boots, Greaves

Class Specific (1,5) Stag Bow, Maiden Javelin

Really going to be odd not having any passive skills, but Lightning Fury is great!
Thank you. This will probably be the one time I never find Isenhart's case!

I am guessing right if I say that we can use Sets, Uniques and Runewords if the base item finds in our equipment?

m4ke

Yes that's right. As long as the base item is an item you can use, you can use any version of that item that you find (Set, Unique, RW, Blue, Yellow).

so for example if you have Crystal Sword as an item you can use you can use: Ginther's Rift, Lightsaber or Azurewrath if you were lucky enough to find one.

Reactions: Vang
I played my Sorceress -- lenna -- until level 12 last night. I got the Outer Cloister waypoint right after hitting level 12 and called it a night. Level 12 was my target so I could gamble my first Belt, Chain Gloves, and Chain Boots. They were all junk, but they're better than nothing!

I went melee with a Short Sword until level 6 and then switched to Ice Blast. Blood Raven dropped me a unique Buckler (Pelta Lunata), so that was cool. How did she know I rolled Buckler for one of my shields!?

Played the barb a bit too. Just hit the outer cloister WP and am nearly lvl 18. Dual wielding with two scepters, one with 2 open sockets so that’s getting one or two Rals so I can smack Andy a bit and find some nice items to start act II with

Reactions: BBS_Agonistes
Here is your Assassin

Skills (3,6,8,11,12,16,18,22,27)

Martial Arts: Fist of Fire, Claws of Thunder, Blades of Ice
Shadow Disciplines: Claw Mastery, Psychic Hammer, Fade, Mind Blast
Traps: Shock Web, Lightning Sentry

Weapons Chosen (Claw, Sword) Katar, Sabre
Weapons (8:4,10:2,13:4) Glaive, Dirk, Balanced Axe

Armor (7,14,15) Breast Plate, Full Plate Mail, Ancient Armor
Helm (5,8) Great Helm, Bone Helm
Shields (2,4) Small Shield, Kite Shield
Gloves (2,3) Heavy Gloves, Chain Gloves
Belt (1,4) Sash, Heavy Belt
Boots (3,4) Chain Boots, Light Plated Boots

Class Specific (5,7) Claws, Scissor Katar

Nice range of skills to utilize!
Hi Vang, I noted polearms instead of swords, so can someone roll me something from the polearm class? Or is that not allowed? Anyways, Katarina will be resurrected now. Starting her in a few (after I get Liv to hell LK).

Hi Vang, I noted polearms instead of swords, so can someone roll me something from the polearm class? Or is that not allowed? Anyways, Katarina will be resurrected now. Starting her in a few (after I get Liv to hell LK).
I am curious as to why you want polearms on an Assassin?

But you did ask for it so you do get it

5 - Halberd

Change of pace/insight/decides my act ii merc build or if i stay with something ranged as a merc. Thank you.

@Arjan @coju @AntiRush @Oblivious @Jcakes @Miron @Irenicus @m4ke

We are making a small adjustment to weapons. The tournament is giving 5 weapons total, with the 2 chosen weapon types (different than first) I know knowing your roll may give you a slight advantage this early stage, but its all good. I would suggest for one of you that a throwing weapon or javelin might be in order ;)
If someone can roll me a sword I'd appreciate it.

I was unable to log in (or reset password) for the past few days. My random assassin is level 15 and about to finish act 1. I had never really used blade sentinel, but it's actually totally fine even on p8. I have high hopes that a Leaf Gnarled Staff + wake of fire will get me through nightmare. We will see.

If someone can roll me a sword I'd appreciate it.

I was unable to log in (or reset password) for the past few days. My random assassin is level 15 and about to finish act 1. I had never really used blade sentinel, but it's actually totally fine even on p8. I have high hopes that a Leaf Gnarled Staff + wake of fire will get me through nightmare. We will see.
2-handed Sword

Reactions: AntiRush
Kat: Hi guys, Dj ran off to work on his strafezon again. So I’m doing my own update.

My best friend is Gheed. Conversation #1

Kat: Hi Gheed, I’m weapon restricted. Ot a good katar?

Gheed: This work?
6043ADDF-FDD2-4CB9-8E39-F61FF3AA155F.jpeg

Conversation #2

Kat: Hi again, got any chain boots?

Gheed: how about this?

0DE1920D-9DA8-463E-952C-68792E338686.jpeg

Conversation #3:

Kat: Hi Gheed, just got Amplisa here, got a bow?

Gheed: how about this?

C8250C27-29CA-4B54-BA79-36EF0A16874E.jpeg

Anyways. I ran to the stony field WP and left. Level 12. Coldcrow actually dropped a good belt too. C1512334-1B7F-4410-8EDF-E9E9E659DC37.jpeg

Hephaestus the Fire Vengeance Pally has completed Act 1.

Nothing too much to right home about, I am still using my starting short sword and swapping between zeal and vengeance depending on what I am fighting. a 1pt cleansing was nice for Andy to mitigate some of the poison damage and coupled with chugging antidotes she went down pretty easily.

No S/Us despite the 3 topaz armor, but overall a fairly comfortable and uneventful Act 1.

Hephaestus, Level 20, Act 2

Reactions: Zyr
lenna is level 18 and ready to take on the Lost City and Valley of Snakes 🐍

Andy fell to a combo of Ice Blast and Lightning. I've been pumping points into Lightning since level 12, and now at 18 I will transition to levelling up Chain Lightning. I stopped putting points into Ice Blast at level 12, but Ice Blast (6 pts) is still pretty effective as a secondary spell here in Act II. My extra point from Radament went into Teleport at level 18, but I will be using it very sparingly at first. Mana is a constant issue. Can't wait for 'Insight'!

Somewhere along the way (I think in the Catacombs) a boss pack dropped my second unique: Deathspade unique Axe. Can't equip it. Oh well.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High