Random Tournament 2021 D2R edition!

After 15 mins of watching my mercenary poking Baal at /p8, Randomnipotent finally made Conqueror!

Screenshot029.jpg

There were some rough moments when my gang of Skeletons got obliterated, e.g. by the Shadow Vex

Screenshot004.jpgScreenshot005.jpg

Or similar boss packs. It got especially dangerous in the circumstances when my merc got bugged and wasn’t targeted by melee monsters anymore...and yes, this seems to happen more often than in D2L. Also, I still think pathfinding for mercs is bugged, esp. with skeletons on the battlefield.

Screenshot003.jpgScreenshot007.jpg

This drop could be useful for Hell and I seriously think about putting this awesome jewel in it.

Screenshot008.jpg

Gameplay was that of the usual Summoner, but with weak Summons. They couldn’t do any killing, but were there to distract the monsters while I let my merc pick them off one by one. Decrepify could be spammed without pause thanks to Insight.

I didn’t need another skill set, so I will have access to all skill sets in Hell and those skills:

Raise Skeleton
Skeleton Mastery
Raise Skeletal Mage
Iron Golem
Golem Mastery
Dim Vision
Attract
Decrepify
Confuse
Amplify Damage
Poison Dagger (yeah baby!)

Sadly, I am Missing Summon Resist, but my +3 Summon Resist Rhyme Shield with some additional skill bonus (maybe?) should help with that.

The only real threats were Baal’s minion waves 3 to 5:

The council members really do seem to heal themselves more often than in legacy...I had a really hard time splitting up the pack and taking them down without risking them healing all the time. Esp., since the Hydras were killing my Skeletons very quickly.

The same was true for Ventar and his pack – the Inferno killed my Skeletons very quickly. Again, I had to rely on my Teleport circlet to split up packs and then take them down one by one.

Guess what? The same was true for Lister xD Somehow my merc got bugged on the way so Lister and his minions only chased me. So after splitting them up, I kept casting Decprepify on the Minion of Destruction and kept running in circles while my merc kept poking at them. Must have looked hilarious for onlookers...

Additional achievements:

Screenshot012.jpg

Screenshot014.jpg

Screenshot016.jpg

Screenshot017.jpg

Screenshot021.jpg

Screenshot022.jpg

Screenshot027.jpg

Screenshot028.jpg

Screenshot003.jpg

Randomnipotent, level 74.97 Summoner Necro, and Might Merc, Hell Rogue Camp next

Code:
   D2R Forum Name        Character Name       Class   Level  Skills         Location               Score
-- --- ----------        --------------       -----   -----  ------         --------               ----
   Yes Babyhell          BleedRunner          Pal     83.3   78+86+71       Guardian 10/27/21       45
   Yes Vang              Levia                Ama     82     69+9+90        Guardian 10/29/21       45
SP Yes Quackerz          Nero                 Dru     73     52+26+42       Lut Gholein H           39
SP Yes Grisu             Randomnipotent       Nec     74     33+14+34+58+83 Hell Rogue Camp         36
SP Yes aitrus            RandomDeadNecro      Nec     42     21+75          NM Lut Gholein          21
SP Yes thefranklin       RandomWayToDie       Ass     48     40+74          NM Cold Plains          18
   Yes Vildecor          Fernando             Pal     46     96+80          NM Black Marsh          15
   Yes D4di56lu3         Deva                 Ass     36     19             Frigid highlands        12
   Yes maxicek           Forley               Bar     29     42+18          Pandemonium Fortress    9
SP Yes Dazliare          Mulgram              Bar     20     56             Tombs                   3
SP Yes jstani01          mystery              Bar     6      93             Cold Plains             0
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your SOUL was swallowed by the resurrection (aka Deeds)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SP Yes Jcakes            SerafinaPekkala      Ama     60     5 + 50         Deeds                   24
   Yes Vang              Multiple             Multi   58     Many           Deeds                   21
   Yes corale            Meoh                 Dru     43     65             Deeds                   15
   Yes Dazliare          Priscilla            Sor     25     25+72          Deeds                   9
   Yes Miron             Hartwig              Bar     29     8+75           Deeds                   6
   Yes coju              RandyTom             Bar     25      5             Deeds                   3
   Yes Sid               Brisket              Dru     8      07+52          Deeds
   Yes Jamesixgun        Devi                 Sor     7      66+78          Deeds
   Yes Sid               Bortleby             Pal     23     40             Deeds

Last edited:
@Grisu Nice job. Your patience is amazing. I don't know how you do it. I got 4 kids and would of been pounding my head against the wall at the slowness of that safety build.

Looks like Hell might be a breeze though with full access to your skills. Skeletons and Mastery + IG and Mastery and Decrepify! Good luck slaughtering the forces in Hell, I bet in a more timely fashion than NM.

And I totally agree with you AI has been changed for monsters. I'm not sure whether its just adjusted pathing, but something is totally off. I'm not sure whether its a good thing or bad thing.

And I totally agree with you AI has been changed for monsters. I'm not sure whether its just adjusted pathing, but something is totally off. I'm not sure whether its a good thing or bad thing.
For LK running it is a good thing. I felt much less danger than usual, but maybe that's also due to intense charge use too...

Ansa is now a Destroyer!

Screenshot001.jpg
Right after leaving off last time, an interesting pair of rare Blade Talons dropped. Check out that durability! If only this were Nightmare, and those were Greater Talons...

Ansa took down the council and Mephisto without trouble, leading her to act 4, where she did a bit of shopping.

Screenshot002.jpg
The first use of Ansa's wand capabilities! This will prove quite useful against difficult foes at a relative weak point in Ansa's progression.

Screenshot003.jpg
Not useful here, though. Fortunately, he was not particularly damaging, just tedious.

Screenshot005.jpg
Izual was both tedious and damaging! But Life Tap helped make him manageable.

Screenshot006.jpg
Nothing useful at the Hellforge. Ansa is hoping for an Amn and a Shael before Nightmare, to upgrade her equipment with some potent runewords.

Diablo dropped trash, as usual.

Screenshot010.jpg
This particular axecow was the first enemy that Ansa couldn't tank to kill. Possessed made him immune to life tap, and I had no source of knockback. This calls for special tactics...

Screenshot012.jpg
A couple minutes of lightning later, he fell at last.

Over the next few areas, Ansa got the rune drops she sought: Shael and Amn dropped in close succession.

Screenshot015.jpg
Lister was up next on the "powerful enemies" list, but ultimately he wasn't hard to handle. I had recently acquired my first 3-socketed Blade Talons, which quickly became a Malice for use against enemies like this, and Life Tap was effective as usual.

Screenshot017.jpg
Baal dropped something quite usable! Vipermagi isn't at the top of Ansa's chest armor wishlist, but it will certainly work if I don't manage a Lem and nothing else appears.

Screenshot018.jpg
Hopefully the first of several titles for Ansa.

Ansa cleared the halberdcows (who dropped a Dol, but not much else), then proceeded to make adjustments to her build in preparation for Nightmare. Now acquiring the use of Dragon Talon, Psychic Hammer, and Fire Blast, she reallocated 20 points from Dragon Claw into Dragon Talon, and switched the excess points that were put into Dragon Flight into Fire Blast, to be built up as she proceeds. Without the necessity of dual claws anymore, Ansa also switched to wielding a "Rhyme" shield, and now has a substantial investment in Dexterity (and a notable loss of health). In her main hand she is wielding "Strength" Blade Talons for crushing blow, and on switch she has a pair of shopped Magekiller talons for trap laying.

She experimented a bit in the Den of Evil, then went back to town briefly for a couple more adjustments. Dropping her magic find boots, she upgraded to a lackluster pair of magical Demonhide Boots with 20% FRW for the kick damage. Then she gambled a bit, and found this:

Screenshot019.jpg
Certainly a useful circlet considering her lack of resistance gear! She quickly dropped her Circlet of Luck and donned this potent headpiece. 50% FRW after 0% and no Burst of Speed throughout Normal is quite the change of pace! Feeling emboldened by her powerful new equipment, Ansa quickly kicked her way through to the Dark Woods, where she decided to take a break.

Ansa has been steadfast on /p8 through this update. She will likely drop to /p1 for the Countess, but otherwise I expect the majority of Nightmare to continue on /p8, with the possible exception of certain areas in Act 5 that frighten me (guest Infidels in the tunnels, in particular, worry Ansa...). She's down to 170% MF, and only has 501 health, but feels powerful enough that progress should be quite quick through the next few acts. Which, considering my current glut of free time, should happen in the immediate future.

Ansa, Level 49 - Nightmare Black Marsh

Code:
   D2R Forum Name        Character Name       Class   Level  Skills         Location               Score
-- --- ----------        --------------       -----   -----  ------         --------               ----
   Yes Babyhell          BleedRunner          Pal     83.3   78+86+71       Guardian 10/27/21       45
   Yes Vang              Levia                Ama     82     69+9+90        Guardian 10/29/21       45
SP Yes Quackerz          Nero                 Dru     73     52+26+42       Lut Gholein H           39
SP Yes Grisu             Randomnipotent       Nec     74     33+14+34+58+83 Hell Rogue Camp         36
SP Yes aitrus            RandomDeadNecro      Nec     42     21+75          NM Lut Gholein          21
SP No  softlyfalling     Ansa                 Ass     49     39+11          NM Black Marsh          18
SP Yes thefranklin       RandomWayToDie       Ass     48     40+74          NM Cold Plains          18
   Yes Vildecor          Fernando             Pal     46     96+80          NM Black Marsh          15
   Yes D4di56lu3         Deva                 Ass     36     19             Frigid highlands        12
   Yes maxicek           Forley               Bar     29     42+18          Pandemonium Fortress    9
SP Yes Dazliare          Mulgram              Bar     20     56             Tombs                   3
SP Yes jstani01          mystery              Bar     6      93             Cold Plains             0
SP Yes Jcakes            SerafinaPekkala      Ama     60     5 + 50         Deeds                   24
   Yes Vang              Multiple             Multi   58     Many           Deeds                   21
   Yes corale            Meoh                 Dru     43     65             Deeds                   15
   Yes Dazliare          Priscilla            Sor     25     25+72          Deeds                   9
   Yes Miron             Hartwig              Bar     29     8+75           Deeds                   6
   Yes coju              RandyTom             Bar     25      5             Deeds                   3

Well Minor progress that was unintended. I found a Gem shrine in Cold Plains. Which forced me to continue to play that character until I got my Andy gem.

I got my Andy gem, a ruby. I almost died a few times though, ran into a double skeleton Archer pack in Jail Level 1 with cursed on one pack and Might Aura on another..if it was a /p8 I would have biffed hard :ROFLMAO:

Level 16, hoping to speed things up once I get an actual Attack (Vengeance) and get rid of the short sword by visiting Drognan to get a Grand Scepter.

I'll never be cool enough to do SP.
I can tell you from personal experience that it's less about being (just ask my old classmates) cool and more about being a nitpicker, know-it-all and elitist. You know, just the person you like to punch in the face meet in real life 😅

Seriously though... I mean, there's so many ways to play this game - isn't it great there's something for everyone here? That's what I missed in D3...when I look at your persistence in starting new tournaments, new tournament characters and just move on after a disheartening deeds...I find that great! Or @Babyhell's great skill in quickly progressing the quest story and then maximizing the build with spot-on repeated runs. It amazes me how everyone here has their own expertise and style and you can learn something new from everyone :) I like it here!

Speaking of cool, what happened to @Liquid_Evil?

BTW, one thing I noticed though is that while 8/21(+x) (38.1%) participating characters are/were SP, only 1/9(+x) (11.1%) dead characters are SP. This might be a clue that people might indeed play more recklessly when having the option to rerun as compared to single pass (full clears). I know I do at least 🙈

EDIT: Wow, just had my first game crash while exiting the cube menu...weird...

Last edited:
I can tell you from personal experience that it's less about being (just ask my old classmates) cool and more about being a nitpicker, know-it-all and elitist. You know, just the person you like to punch in the face meet in real life 😅

Seriously though... I mean, there's so many ways to play this game - isn't it great there's something for everyone here? That's what I missed in D3...when I look at your persistence in starting new tournaments, new tournament characters and just move on after a disheartening deeds...I find that great! Or @Babyhell's great skill in quickly progressing the quest story and then maximizing the build with spot-on repeated runs. It amazes me how everyone here has their own expertise and style and you can learn something new from everyone :) I like it here!

Speaking of cool, what happened to @Liquid_Evil?

BTW, one thing I noticed though is that while 8/21(+x) (38.1%) participating characters are/were SP, only 1/9(+x) (11.1%) dead characters are SP. This might be a clue that people might indeed play more recklessly when having the option to rerun as compared to single pass (full clears). I know I do at least 🙈

EDIT: Wow, just had my first game crash while exiting the cube menu...weird...
Your right about D3, there are no options because of the way the game was designed to be a continual treadmill with no endgoal. I've literally tried and realize it just isn't possible to do tournaments because of the design. I don't fear this as much in D4 if they have some places be stagnant in their level and not have the equal leveling like I read was the initial plan.

I wouldn't call it elitist, but more of a preferred playstyle, though it does get point bonuses, so well maybe :ROFLMAO:. So many different ways to play this game as witnessed through the past 20+ years.

As someone who doesn't do SP anymore I do play more reckless, and I'm okay with that. I take death with a grain of salt regardless of level. Honestly sometimes it relieves me a character got deeds in NM because then I don't have to worry about how to grind for/manage Hell.

Reactions: Kartongen
VangKenstein, Normal SP, p8 - part 2
After some sessions, she's clvl 19, having cleant everything up to Jail lvl 3 but the Pits, and grabbed Inner cloister waypoint. Some xp shrines, but only one effective against a boss pack.

Ice blast is pumped and effective enough, only used vs packs. She found poison damage charms so she does pretty well even with her starting staff - well, the merc is doing well too.

Countess delivered three runes: Tal, Nef, El. Waiting for the Eth to put into a Ring mail, but sadly she can't be rerun...
78I1a05l.png

Very sadly

She could gamble Helms around clvl 9 (or 13? I have a doubt on the corresponding session, maybe I should check ilvls), and Light gauntlets around clvl 17. Rest of gear is really meh, no greaves, no weapon upgrade before act 2 I guess...so will be the shield, but will only be used with some sort of flail before a Jared's stone drop.
Desert merc starting weapon is secured, a rare bardiche with some life leech:
DnDeYT4l.png

And 30ed, 1-8 light

Best rune so far is a Topaz (double shrined), and there's a bunch of chippies available for some weapon reroll later.
Best charm so far:
CtUrEc3l.png

See you on next update!

Code:
SP No  softlyfalling     Ansa                 Ass     49     39+11          NM Black Marsh          18
SP Yes Babyhell          VangKenstein         Sor     19     66+88          Inner cloister          0

Last edited:
VangKenstein, Normal SP, p8 - part 3
She got points!

Nothing noticeable here again runewise, Act 1 ended with only the three Countess ones even if a full clear had been made -_-

However, she dropped her first rare Spiked shield, with stats not even worth sh(c)aring. But the first rare ring was quite nice for a sorc going to fight Andy!
0TRinDol.png

FCR + PRES

Andy had been beaten... after some portals due to heavy poisonning still, and Ice Blast isn't as efficient as Fireball vs her. Anyway, on to act 2 & the cube!
c1d2bWkl.png

Shy to clvl 21, not bad

See you on next update!

Code:
SP Yes Babyhell          VangKenstein         Sor     20.8   66+88          Lut Gholein             3

Reactions: Miron and Grisu
Question for you guys:
I have maxed tiger strike, death sentry, and put 8 into fade. I am not sure if I should put more into fade, more into Cloak of Shadows (1pt right now, the minus defense would be great for ar), or attempt to max Claws of Thunder. I am level 54 with 4 unused skill points.

My damage right now in act 2 nm is terrible for /p8. At best I can guarantee I will have a Black rw war hammer, but my ar will be so low it might not do much more damage than a random itd claw. Will Claws of Thunder at like 10-15 points do anything at all in act 3,4 of nm?

Ansa has continued to make progress, though her early optimism about kill speed has been poisoned by the harsh reality of unsynergized skills in Nightmare. She's just slain Mephisto.

Things started off pretty scary, with a NDE in the Pit level 2. Ansa got a bit careless, and got backed into a corner by a large pack of corrupted rogues with shields. She used all her health potions trying to fight her way out, then dug into her rejuvs and started trying to cast dragon flight on a member in the back. Just after hitting her last rejuv, she finally got a successful cast off, and went back to town to regroup before slaying the offending enemies. Too close.

Drops teased Ansa early on in Nightmare. Things started off with two more rare talons dropping with interesting durabilities...

Screenshot002.jpg

Screenshot006.jpg

This got Ansa to daydreaming about the possibilities of the future. There were a few key problems posed by the realities of Hell difficulty:

1) She planned to ditch her Rhyme shield for Weapon Block, but without any crowd control or hardy minions, being chilled might well spell doom for her. What other source of Cannot Be Frozen could she possibly expect to receive? Or is she destined to an inventory filled with thawing potions?

2) Offensively, damage could be a problem. Would she find a Lem rune for Treachery? Alternatively, maybe an Um for Duress?

3) If she wants to keep kicking, she'll really need a pair of elite Wyrmhide boots. But the prospects of gambling such an item are slim, shopping a pair is impossible, and the runes for upgrading are unlikely to drop. However, if she could find a white pair she could have Charsi imbue them, and a magical pair could be crafted...

Fed up with wishful thinking, she decided to take matters into her own hands. Topazes had been piling up, so she attempted to socket a white Gothic Plate with the cube recipe:

Screenshot009.jpg
Success! Maybe this will net her something useful? But first, time to tackle the Claw Viper Temple. Ansa also decided to ditch her MF gloves for Bloodfist at this point, in an effort to improve her lackluster health pool.

Level 2 proved terrifying, and succeeded in producing multiple NDEs for Ansa again. Ansa only survived with evasive maneuvers, multiple trips up and down the stairs, and a trip back to town to equip her Nadir circlet for Cloak of Shadows. Life without crowd control is tough!

Screenshot010.jpg
She was rewarded for her survival with a Fal rune, and then this Ko rune in the Arcane Sanctuary. The Fal is likely useless, but the Ko could be the start of an Exceptional Rare Armor -> Elite cube recipe for her boots?

As she got into the false tombs, things started to slow down dramatically, and Ansa considered weakening the monsters at the expense of fewer chances for her wished-for items. But for now, she persevered.

Screenshot011.jpg
Kaa looked scary, as usual, but knockback kept him from putting up too much of a fight.

Continuing her circlet gambling, Ansa looked for something that might help put a dent into the constantly strengthening monsters:

Screenshot012.jpg
That looks useful, indeed! But, sadly, her resists were not in quite the right shape to equip this. Maybe later.

Another unique ring dropped in the tombs. Always tantalizing... could it be useful?
Screenshot013.jpg
Alas, it was but a second Manald Heal.

Ansa dropped down to /p7 for the final tomb, and then /p3 for Duriel, though Life Tap and Dragon Talon proved sufficient to render Duriel completely impotent.

In Act III, Ansa capitulated yet again to the escalating monster toughness, and reduced down to /p5. This sped things along quite a bit, but hopefully not at the expense of a useful drop or a Lem rune...

Screenshot015.jpg
Some pretty nice boots, too bad they irritate the soles of Ansa's feet to the point of being useless.

Screenshot017.jpg
This is the best charm Ansa has found so far, and will certainly be with her until she retires or is defeated. It was around this point that I had gathered enough resistance charms to be comfortable switching out her rare prismatic circlet for her Cunning circlet, which yet again gave her kill speed a boost. She also managed to max out Fire Blast as well, which became a potent additional tool to Dragon Talon and Lightning Sentry. Which was fortunate, because next up was the Kurast temples...

Screenshot018.jpg
...where Ansa was warmly greeted. This is upon re-entrance, but it looked virtually identical upon my first visit. All packed tightly around the staircase! Fortunately there were no uniques, so Lightning Sentry + Fire Blast took them down easily enough. Just out of the picture, though, was a pack of mana burning spiders! Quite the populated temple.

Levels 1 and 2 of the Durance of Hate were packed with Stygian Dolls, and just as with the Swampy Pit, they proved dangerous. In the Swampy Pit they had given Ansa a NDE when an extra strong boss doll hit her at the same time she killed a minion, bringing her down to <10% health. Here, she was a bit more careful, trying to always be absolutely full on health before killing one in melee. Good thing, too, because at one point a normal doll critically exploded, bringing her from full health (686 hp) to ~10%! Scary stuff.

It was around this time that she got another unique ring drop:
Screenshot019.jpg
Doesn't look like a Manald Heal...
Screenshot020.jpg
Probably one of the best drops Ansa could have hoped for. Somehow, I've found these on the last couple hardcore melee characters I've played. Just lucky I guess? That solves one of Ansa's Hell problems!

Screenshot023.jpg
As usual, Mephisto went down simply to Life Tap + Dragon Talon. But, at this point I made a rule-breaking mistake; at some point in Act III, I found a Bone Wand with level 2 Life Tap charges, and replaced my Yew Wand version without thinking. This was the first time I used it, and realizing my blunder I promptly sold it and shopped a Yew version from Akara. I don't think this is cause for disqualification, but still a minor knock against Ansa's progress.

Considering the number of NDEs so far, I'm not sure how certain the future is looking for Ansa. She feels fairly strong, at least when she isn't facing Stygian Dolls, but the lack of reliable crowd control--apart from Nadir, which I really don't want to permanently equip--is concerning. That said, if she makes it to Hell, she'll get Weapon Block as a prerequisite for Shadow Warrior. Pumped by her likely acquisition of a pair of Witch-hunter talons from Anya, this will allow her to swap most of her points in Dexterity to Vitality, which will give her a considerable health buffer to work with. So maybe she just has to squeeze out of Nightmare and things will get safer? Not likely, but she can hope!

Ansa, Level 64 - Nightmare Pandemonium Fortress

Code:
SP No  softlyfalling     Ansa                 Ass     64     39+11          NM Pandemonium Fortress 27
SP Yes Babyhell          VangKenstein         Sor     20.8   66+88          Lut Gholein             3

Last edited:
Question for you guys:
I have maxed tiger strike, death sentry, and put 8 into fade. I am not sure if I should put more into fade, more into Cloak of Shadows (1pt right now, the minus defense would be great for ar), or attempt to max Claws of Thunder. I am level 54 with 4 unused skill points.

My damage right now in act 2 nm is terrible for /p8. At best I can guarantee I will have a Black rw war hammer, but my ar will be so low it might not do much more damage than a random itd claw. Will Claws of Thunder at like 10-15 points do anything at all in act 3,4 of nm?
I don't think an unmaxed CoT would do much to help at /p8, especially if you're presumably not using two claws. You could potentially use your NM respec right now to switch fully into dual claw CoT and shop some useful claws from Asheara (Magekiller, Weird, ITD, Fool's...), but then you'd be blockless. But maybe that's okay?

Alternatively, you could always just lower the player setting and hope to shop the gear you need for Hell, if you think your build is strong enough.

I don't think an unmaxed CoT would do much to help at /p8, especially if you're presumably not using two claws. You could potentially use your NM respec right now to switch fully into dual claw CoT and shop some useful claws from Asheara (Magekiller, Weird, ITD, Fool's...), but then you'd be blockless. But maybe that's okay?

Alternatively, you could always just lower the player setting and hope to shop the gear you need for Hell, if you think your build is strong enough.
Thanks, that was kind of the conclusion I was coming too. I won't be able to keep up p8 for long, and if there are mummies I am just going to lower it, I am out of patience already. I gave me a few more seconds of CoS and will have fun maxing fade for basically no reason haha.

Deva has, at long last, made Destroyer

RL has its own ways of imposing its will on us poor gamers...
Apart from the lack of available time, I have quite enjoyed the meticolous journey of Deva, the Pseudo-SP assassin which don't actively re-run but neither restrains from looting re-slain monsters when starting from last WP.

Screenshot032.png
Anya came through and offered a wonderful present to improve SW and claw blocking

Screenshot038.png
Of notable finds was my first shael in the glacial trail, if only I had a base...

Screenshot039.png
2 minutes later down next passage... How lucky can a girl be :p

Act 5 introduced the first NDE for Deva, in the Ancients' way. Two moon lords snuck up behind Deva while I forgot to open my eyes near the end of the session. Luckily the sounds of swinging flails and frenzy activation woke me up and made me smash the rejuv keys and shame myself to bed, wowing not to loose a HC character to sleepy gaming, thus slowing down the rest of the progress.

Better rested, I resumed the treck through arreat Plateu and down the WSK meeting little opposition and even less interesting loot -.-'

In the end Deva slew Baal at /p8 though it was time consuming...
Screenshot047.png
My try at an action shot showing the vast amount of traps laid to do 20% of baal in.

Screenshot048.png
The drops, quite wasted on deva.

Code:
SP No  softlyfalling     Ansa                 Ass     64     39+11          NM Pandemonium Fortress 27
   Yes D4di56lu3         Deva                 Ass     48     19+06          NM Cold Plains          15

Oh my...there has been a close call this evening...shocking hits fast bats' pack...phew tough enough for now! SP therefore taking ages to quest, but cleared some more areas and grabbed the cube, after ignoring the dry hills mobs to get the waypoint. A more written up post for later, but I had to release that stress from NDE...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High