Unraveller Head

Wand
Bone Wand
Kris

Rerolls?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Grisu
That Necro roll 🤪 that looks... Tough... I mean... Wow!
Clay Golem + Mercenary through Normal and NM and then an almost fully synergised Fire Golem with Lower Resist for Hell??? Seriously, that is tough and you have to rely on your merc and the different curses for crowd control a lot...

Yea good rolls.

Reroll:
Armor
Set 82

• 3 weapons from two different weapon types (from the tables below for weapon list)
How the weapon rolled? 3 weapons from 1h and 2h categories?
How I got 2 wands?

No reroll on weapons ATM....

Forever set - 20

Yea good rolls.

Reroll:
Armor
Set 82

• 3 weapons from two different weapon types (from the tables below for weapon list)
How the weapon rolled? 3 weapons from 1h and 2h categories?
How I got 2 wands?

No reroll on weapons ATM....

Forever set - 20
Random toons have a specific set unless otherwise noted by player to automatically roll (Necromancers get 2x wand and 1x dagger), if you scroll to the bottom of the codes you'll see this table:
Random character rolling rules for weapons (unless player wants specific weapon types rolled.)

Amazon (1)Bows and Javelins (choose which gets 1 or 2 random) + random class *1-5 for Javelin roll, remove throwing axes/knives
Assassin (2)Assassin gets 3x claw + 1 handed weapon roll **May choose 2 claws and 2 one handed)
Barbarian (3)Random 2 of 1/2 handed, Spears, polearms, throwing
Druid (4)Random 2 of 1/2 handed, polearms
Necromancer (5)2x Wand and 1x Dagger
Paladin (6)2x Scepter and 1x 1 handed
Sorceress (7)2x Staff and 1x One handed + Class specific

82>34
Armor (2)

Set 34: Skeleton Mastery, Iron Golem, Bone Armor

Updated original roll post as well. You got a Golemmancer for sure!

Thank @Vang !

I would like to reroll the dagger. Another Q, can I use all the sets (more then 3) in Hell if I don't use anything in N and NM?

@Miron

Sorry was out for the last few hours, Kris is now a Dagger!

Assassin RandonWayToDie has made it to the City of the Damned and is level 33. Act 3 was much easier than Act 2, and not because of Death Sentry. I guess the monsters were just easier to kill. Killing speed was quicker just using Claws of Thunder. Death Sentry really didn't speed it up, the radius must be too low right now and the damage on p8 is unremarkable.

Meph went down on p8 easy enough, I did use about 5 full rejuvs to keep merc alive. .

Act 4 - my goodness it is nice having cloak of shadows. Gloams don't shoot, Balrogs don't flame me, spawners may or may not spawn, corpse eaters may not eat corpses. it just shuts them all down. Izual was tough, my merc did a better job of tanking than I did. Cloak of Shadows really helps the chance to hit and allows me to hold down right click and alternate CoT and normal attack in pretty quick succession. Otherwise I missed too much to make it smooth.

Screenshot009.png

Screenshot010.png

Code:
   D2R Forum Name        Character Name       Class   Level  Skills      Location               Score
-- --- ----------        --------------       -----   -----  ------      --------               ----
   Yes Babyhell          BleedRunner          Pal     76     78+86+71    Lut Gholein H           33
SP Yes Jcakes            SerafinaPekkala      Ama     60     5 + 50      Kurast                  24
SP Yes Grisu             Randomnipotent       Nec     49     33          NM Rogue Camp           18
SP Yes aitrus            RandomDeadNecro      Nec     31     21          Frigid Highlands        12
   Yes Vildecor          Fernando             Pal     25     96          Pandemonium Fortress    9
   Yes maxicek           Forley               Bar     29     42+18       Pandemonium Fortress    9
SP Yes thefranklin       RandomWayToDie       Ass     33     40          City of the Damned      9
SP Yes Dazliare          Priscilla            Sor     25     25+72       Lost City               3
   Yes Vang              TrashReturned        Bar     16     84          Sewers                  3
SP Yes Miron             Hartwig              Bar     23     8+75        Dry Hills               3
   Yes corale            Meoh                 Dru     20     65          Lut Gholein             3
SP Yes jstani01          mystery              Bar     6      93          Cold Plains             0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your SOUL was swallowed by the resurrection (aka Deeds)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Sid               Brisket              Dru     8      07+52       Deeds
   Yes Jamesixgun        Devi                 Sor     7      66+78       Deeds
   Yes coju              RandyTom             Bar     25      5          Deeds                   3
   Yes Sid               Bortleby             Pal     23     40          Deeds
   Yes Vang              Multiple             Multi   58     Many        Deeds                   21

Those gloves are amazing!

On my end, Mulgram is making his way through the tombs. I finally got a partizan and rolled some chippies on it. I'm...quite pleased with the result :)

1634267595823.png

Hi,
Can you roll me a random assassin?
First tournament for me, but I have been in a one-sided relationship with the idea for a long time :p

D4d
Hey, welcome in!
Per the rules:
Assassin gets 3x claw + 1 handed weapon roll **May choose 2 claws and 2 one handed)

Any preference?

@D4di56lu3's Random Assassin

Skill Sets:

39: Dragon claw, Dragon flight, Lightning sentry
97: Cobra strike, Blades of ice, Blade sentinel
06: Dragon talon, Claws of Thunder, Death Sentry
30: Claw mastery, Weapon block, Shock web
77: Dragon flight, Fire blast, Death sentry
19: Psychic hammer, Shadow warrior, Wake of Fire

Weapons
Claws, Hatchet hands->Scissors katar, Katar
Flail

Armor:
Bone helm
Armor 3
Gothic Shield
Leather Gloves
Greaves
Sash->Heavy belt

Good luck!

Skillset 77 rocks in the middle of this pack... Solid Hell Trapsin, one synergy for Wake of Fire, Nightmare could be a Claws of Thunder/Dragon talon journey thanks to reroll.
Flail could be really good, too. No spirit, but endgame Hoto?

Last edited:
@Vang 's Spear-a-zon

9 - Evade, Fire Arrow, Immolation Arrow
24 - Impale, Lightning Bolt, Strafe
55 - Inner Sight, Fire Arrow, Cold Arrow
44 - Power Strike, Valkyrie, Exploding Arrow
69 - Charged Strike, Fend, Valkyrie
90 - Lightning Bolt, Lightning Strike, Inner Sight

Equipment:
Great Helm
Armor 3
Tower Shield
Leather Gloves - Chain Gloves
Greaves
Belt

Trident - Spetum
Brandistock
Long Battle Bow
Maiden Javelin

Any rerolls?

Last edited:
@Vang 's Spear-a-zon

55 - Inner Sight, Fire Arrow, Cold Arrow
44 - Power Strike, Valkyrie, Exploding Arrow
9 - Evade, Fire Arrow, Immolation Arrow
24 - Impale, Lightning Bolt, Strafe
90 - Lightning Bolt, Lightning Strike, Inner Sight

Equipment:
Great Helm
Armor 3
Tower Shield
Leather Gloves
Greaves
Belt

Trident
Brandistock
Long Battle Bow
Maiden Javelin

Any rerolls?
Reroll Trident, Set #55, and Leather Gloves.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High