Random Tournament 2020 Stay/Shelter-in-Place/Home Edition

Well looks like I got a physical beater, so let us reroll Poison Explosion!

funnily enough you may actually want to keep Poison Dagger for Synergy purposes.

I guess ideally I'd lock Corpse Explosion...but fire golem sounds tempting as well. Suggestions?

I think you'll get more bang for your buck out of CE. Since you already have RS as a forever skill, Fire Golem doesn't really seem to add too much to survivability other than a castable tank.

I think you'll get more bang for your buck out of CE. Since you already have RS as a forever skill, Fire Golem doesn't really seem to add too much to survivability other than a castable tank.
That was my thinking on the castable tank against bosses (not sure my RS would last long against Big D, etc)

Big D will definitely be a challenge. I should also mention that CE benefits very well from your Amp Damage forever skill, while FG, not so much.

Well then I suppose we go with CE as the locked skill, thanks for input.

You can also go against the peer pressure and go with Fire Golem and make sure every screenshot shows how essential he was.

I could do that, or I could forgo the lock and hope I get SM on a roll in NM.

Decided to do a random roll on a 1-3 (1, CE: 2, FG: 3, No lock)

Rolled a 3. Fate decided no lock yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vildecor
I probably would have locked CE personally. Even if you don't run skellies - your Merc + Amp can get first kill which then leads to screen clear with CE.

you'll want to shop a wand with +summon resit and +skelly mastery for Big D.

Reactions: Grisu and Vildecor
Thanks for the advice on my druid! Haven't tried Fissure but will go for the summons in normal and then most likely lock grizzly and see what happens.

Now I need to go through the arcane sanctuary and find myself a canyon.

Building up session 1: LK and Pindle leveling
Session ended at clvl 74, and included an hour of LK running and half an hour of p5 Pindle for leveling - and goodies!

Started session by crafting an Harmony runeword
9hNNfbfl.jpg

Code:
Harmony
Long Battle Bow
TirIthSolKo
Two Hand Damage: 18 - 65
Durability: 26 of 44
Required Level: 39
Required Strength: 40
Required Dexterity: 50
Fingerprint: 0x740b05b2
Item Level: 55
Version: Expansion 1.10+
Level 10 Vigor Aura When Equipped
212% Enhanced Damage
+9 to Minimum Damage
+9 to Maximum Damage
Adds 55 - 160 Fire Damage
Adds 55 - 160 Lightning Damage
Adds 55 - 160 Cold Damage Over 5 Secs (133 Frames)
+3 to Valkyrie
+10 to Dexterity
Regenerate Mana 20%
+2 to Mana after each Kill
+2 to Light Radius
Level 20 Revive (25/25 Charges)
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Tir Rune
Socketed: Ith Rune
Socketed: Sol Rune
Socketed: Ko Rune

Then ran LK NM for about an hour - some finds were really nice, like this - well useless - lightning skiller of sustenance!
Code:
Sparking Grand Charm of Sustenance
Grand Charm
Required Level: 42
Fingerprint: 0xc4df8a6
Item Level: 52
Unidentified
+1 to Lightning Skills (Sorceress Only)
+29 to Life

Iron Grand Charm of Strength
Grand Charm
Required Level: 23
Fingerprint: 0xf6dae7
Unidentified
+75 to Attack Rating
+3 to Strength

Bahamut's Ring of the Bat
Ring
Required Level: 37
Fingerprint: 0x67bee3b8
Unidentified
3% Mana stolen per hit
+113 to Mana

Serpent's Large Charm of Inertia
Large Charm
Required Level: 33
Fingerprint: 0x5422238f
Unidentified
+5% Faster Run/Walk
+29 to Mana

Small Charm of Life
Small Charm
Required Level: 14
Fingerprint: 0x42b49b7a
Unidentified
+9 to Life

Garnet Small Charm
Small Charm
Required Level: 20
Fingerprint: 0x924e6f44
Unidentified
Fire Resist +8%

Fine Small Charm of Inertia
Small Charm
Required Level: 27
Fingerprint: 0x8643d3f0
Unidentified
+3% Faster Run/Walk
+3 to Maximum Damage
+11 to Attack Rating

Then leveled up at Pindle. First worthy unique ring: a Ravenfrost (with average stats, but whatever)!
i1Mk3YQl.jpg

Code:
Raven Frost
Ring
Required Level: 45
Fingerprint: 0x12fbbc65
Item Level: 66
+173 to Attack Rating
Adds 15 - 45 Cold Damage Over 4 Secs (100 Frames)
+16 to Dexterity
+40 to Mana
Cold Absorb 20%
Cannot Be Frozen

Also went with some crafting thanks to a Pindle's Lum drop and cube recipes - it went into an Ancient armor (Smoke), the Sharktooth went 3os. Also got 2os on the Shako, therefore could craft my endgame (so to speak) Lore.
TJlqyKGl.jpg

S0tJd2dl.jpg

dx1TU6Ml.jpg

8yfH8wll.jpg

VlQFX6ql.jpg

See you on next session!

Last edited:
Reactions: Grisu
Niminy spent a bit more time in the false tombs, found and put on a cold resist amulet, purchased a life leech polearm for the mercenary, and finally confronted Duriel.

He still lives!

When he got to Kurast docks, Asheara sold him some gauntlets with 11%MF, so now he finally has all of his equipment slots occupied.
Code:
     Forum Name        Character Name       Class   Level  Last Waypoint          Points
     ----------------- -------------------- ------- ------ ---------------------- -------
     Vang              Bludgeon             Pal     76     Black Marsh H          31 (RIP)
     Babyhell          Frida                Ama     73     Rogue Encampment Hell  30
SP   Grisu             Pynache              Ama     53     NM Lut Gholein         18
SP   DariusTriplet     Vegas                Pal     41     Rogue Encampment NM    15
     Vang              Shiv                 Asa     46     NM Rogue Camp          15
SP   Jcakes            Rurisk               Pal     48     Rogue Encampment NM    15
SP   Jcakes            Nightshade           Asa     47     Rogue Encampment NM    15 (RIP)
     Vang              Shockingly           Sor     35     Highlands              13 (RIP)
SP   Vildecor          Daphydae             Ama     35     Harrogath              12
SP   Pb_pal            Silika               Asa     32     Harrogath              12
     QueenEm           RandomQueen          Sorc    31     Pandemonium Fortress   10 (RIP)
SP   Dazliare          IronChad             Bar     28     Kurast Docks            9
     Swamigoon         Niminy               Bar     24     Kurast Docks            4
     Swamigoon         Witgat               Dru     22     Canyon o' Magi          4 (RIP)
     Swamigoon         Cuckoo               Dru     17     Halls o' Dead 2         4 (RIP)
     QueenEm           Groot                Dru     21     Lut Gholein             3
SP   CaseyJones        Turgruel             Pal     20     Act 2 Sewers            3
SP   b1ur              Lynn                 Ama     20     Lut Gholein             3
Congratulations on the ethereal Bonesnap, @Vang!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High