Random Tournament 2007

I see you can manage quite good without me :rolleyes: :grin:

@Sp3c:
And Vang also said that you take a chance with 1-h or 2-h sword, so 2h is for you...

Also, I don't want to be a pain but Sp3c and Chaos ... intro threads are common for new people at SPF...

Question - Do I still get vengeance although it doesn't work with Bows and that is my weapon? Just wonderin cuz he said useless skills are re-rolled [for 2handers] So if it needs another re-roll let me know. Thanks guys.

@Chaos, yes you have to keep it, as none of the pally combat skills can be used with a bow, but vengeance can be used with your starter sword.

@Sp3c, swords are swords, its a chance (8-1handers and 6- 2handers) that you may get either one. Rerolling the sword is always an option.

@Chaos, yes you have to keep it, as none of the pally combat skills can be used with a bow, but vengeance can be used with your starter sword.

Sure there are. Holy Bolt and Blessed hammer. of course, I think he should have kept Holy shield because he has the ability to equip a shiled on switch.

Oh well, time or time, I really like this kind of tourney :grin:

Could someone roll me a barb 3-1-1 (3 is combat skills ofc) and if a mastery is rolled use it to roll me a weapon of the same class, if not, roll me an axe class weapon... please :smiley:

Sure there are. Holy Bolt and Blessed hammer. of course, I think he should have kept Holy shield because he has the ability to equip a shiled on switch.

Very valid point right there. I just wasn't thinking with the bow, as a paladin, that really either is pretty useless to the character, and was more so stated for ones that are using a twohander by choice or randomly chosen.

The real question then is, should the skill be kept, I believe it should be kept a choice, as certainly a shield will be able to provide a large defensive bonus while a vengeance shortsword is not as likely to be a game changer. I can't allow a reroll until 1of3 skills are chosen, as you could effectively "rig" your character, saying bow, 3 combat skills, and getting all three of them, while using your shield and basic weapon as means of survival.

Now the same thing comes into play for an Amazon and Barbarians choosing twohanded weapons, as they will effectively knock off a portion of a skill tree(3 and 4) but they can't quite rig their character, as there skills in each tree are still melee based.

Now the same thing comes into play for an Amazon and Barbarians choosing twohanded weapons, as they will effectively knock off a portion of a skill tree(3 and 4) but they can't quite rig their character, as there skills in each tree are still melee based.

True, but don't forget, barbs can wield 2-handed swords as 1-handed

@Aitrus

Combat
Stun
Double Swing
Leap Attack

Warcries
Battle Command

Masteries
Spear

Items
Helm
Field Plate
Large Shield
Heavy Gloves
boots
sash

Class Specific
Assault Helmet

Weapon
Trident

Ouch erics, you're one nasty roller :grin:

Reroll Double Swing and armor please

Could someone roll me up a character? Druid 1-1-3 (don't even know what this is, but it's random!)

I'll roll for you though you must specify what those 1-1-3 represent, eg. 3 Summoning, 1 elemental and shapeshifting or something
also, you must choose weapon type, eg. axe, bow, crosbow, etc.

Oh, and here I thought the skill trees were in some fancy order!

3 Summoing- 1 Element- 1 Shapesfting

Sorry for my misunderstanding.

They can be ordered, but I doubt you'll like it :grin:

For YeaaaReaper

Summoning
Solar Creeper, Spirit of Barbs, Raven

Elemental
Armageddon

Shape-shifting
Fire Claws

Equipment
Full Helm
Leather Armor
Large Shield
Heavy Gloves
Greaves
Heavy Belt

Class item

Hawk Helm

Weapon
Still waiting for selection...

Stole your formatting and roll luck erics :grin:

Double Swing (again) and Gothic Plate

Hm, maybe we should remove the selected skill/item when rerolling ... oh well, I'll manage... somehow :undecided:
Thanks erics ... I wish I rolled for you :evil:

@YeaaaReaper:
Weapon is Morning Star
Skill is Heart of Wolverine

:hide:

Edit:
@YR
"*If you are a druid, you are free to shapeshift into any form that can be used by a skill you are rolled, with 1 point."

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High