Random Tournament 2007

Edit:
Just a Vang sword reroll: Claymore --- not that good eh

@Chaos:
You can select 3-1-1 or 3-2 or 2-2-1
Total number of skills must be 5

I'll take Paladin.
I will choose weapon after stuff is rolled for me.
I want 3 - Offensive Auras - 2 Defensive Auras 1 - Combat Skills

Get to reroll one skill of choice and one Equipment, you can still choose a Weapon type(orb doesn't count against it)

I'ld like a reroll for frost nova and bone shield, please. I'll choose a bow as a weapon choice.

Code:
ALIVE
Score Character      Class         Forum Name      Level  Act    WP
   1  SlothChunks    Barbarian     Vang            1      A1     Rogue Camp
   1  Jurcina        Assassin      bergeron        1      A1     Rogue Camp
   1  Smithy         Druid         Judoka          1      A1	 Rogue Camp
   1  Tal_Rebecca    Sorceress	   erics	   1 	  A1	 Rogue Camp
   1  OneOfAKind     Paladin	   DuesNox	   1      A1	 Rogue Camp
DEAD/RETIRED
Score Character      Class         Forum Name      Level  Act    WP

Figured I would add in the people who have specifed all their information but forgot the list.

If anyone is willing to roll me, I'd appreciate it. I would like to play a Paladin with a sword(1 handed if we get to pick that). 1 Defensive Aura, 1 Offensive aura and 3 Combat Skills. Thanks

His name is OneOfAKind

Skills:
Vigor
Might
Holy Shield, Fist of the Heavens, Vengeance

Equipment:
Mask
Full Plate Mail
Small Shield
Light Gauntlets
Chain Boots
Light Belt

Class item:
Rondache

Weapon:
Broad Sword

You got 1-handed in the first place, so we still need Vang's input here for future reference

Aitrus if you get a chance could you roll me too?
Paladin
3 - Offensive Auras
2 - Defensive Auras
1 - Combat Skills

I'm sorry haha I'm a moron obviously! Make that
3 - Offensive Auras
1 - Defensive
1 - Combat
and thanks to whoever rolls me! Greatly appreciated! I'm anxious to start! :afro:

sounds funny to randm everything, and lol @ the spirit of barbs, solar creeper, fury/hunger,shockwave druid :p
I am in brak's tour atm, and I only have the playtime for one, so maybe next time.

edit: @ erics (and chaos): :rolleyes: a holy shield ranger ;P

Chaos rolls

Offensive:
Conviction
Might
Fanaticism

Defensive:
Defiance

Combat:
Holy Shield

Items:
Crown
Field Plate
Tower Shield
Chain Gloves
Chain Boots
Plated Belt

Class Specific:
Crown Shield

Weapon:
Long War bow

You may reroll one skill and one item if you choose.

(nice rolls by the way :thumbsup: )

Couple questions. Can I only use a short war bow and its exceptional and elite versions? because I have nothing as I just started using SP, and coming to the SPF. So i will be fully untwinked which i think is a requisite anyway. Anyone know what exceptional and elite ver of the short war bow? Also can I only add points into those skills and pre-requisites to the skills? Thanks alot.

-matt

Couple questions. Can I only use a short war bow and its exceptional and elite versions?

Affirmative, but you can also use the item you're given with to start the game until you find your weapon.

because I have nothing as I just started using SP, and coming to the SPF. So i will be fully untwinked which i think is a requisite anyway.

It levels the playing field :thumbsup:

Anyone know what exceptional and elite ver of the short war bow?

the exceptional is Rune Bow and the elite is the Ward Bow

Also can I only add points into those skills and pre-requisites to the skills?

You can put all the points you want in your five skills and one point in the prerequisits.

Skills:
Vigor
Might
Holy Shield, Fist of the Heavens, Vengeance

Equipment:
Mask
Full Plate Mail
Small Shield
Light Gauntlets
Chain Boots
Light Belt

Class item:
Rondache

Weapon:
Broad Sword

You got 1-handed in the first place, so we still need Vang's input here for future reference

Thanks for the fast reply. Can someone reroll my Fist of Heavens and my Broad Sword(never was a fan)

ChaosIsMe: Vang posted a good site link at the start, easy to check exceptional/elite versions of all your gear.

Do you know what the Str/Dex requisites are for Short War Bow and the exceptional/elite so i can plan accordingly? Also so I have a short sword to find my short war bow and if one doesnt turn up then ??? Thanks alot for being so helpful eric!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High