Outbreak: Amish Mafia style - Mini Mafia Game

I don't know if they are townies. I'm saying it sounds like Pyro thinks they are and is trying to make one of them sound like scum

I took "lynch" as being the person voted by majority that day. I'm not adjusted to this game yet.

I do agree that it was a weird subversive play by pyro, he usually presents things more straight forward. There's no reason why any two people in the game can't have different lists right now.

Why do you call it distancing?

Because that's what it looked like to me. He didn't say that until multiple people started calling me scum or possible scum. He didn't say anything about me until then.

Because that's what it looked like to me. He didn't say that until multiple people started calling me scum or possible scum. He didn't say anything about me until then.
I also quoted a very recent post at that time. I read ~20 posts this morning when I woke up and that's the one that stuck out as scummy to me. Now I think i'm just being mixed up by differences with this game setup. I need to think more about it

What's your best guess for Gwaihir thinking Sath is town but Sath thinking you are town.

It sounds like you think townies should already agree with one another on every player

notvote: Pyro

I'm not saying they have to agree, but usually to have an opinion of someone being townie you usually agree with something they are saying. Do you not agree?

Still waiting for a response on this one.

Still fishing. :p

I do agree that it was a weird subversive play by pyro, he usually presents things more straight forward. There's no reason why any two people in the game can't have different lists right now.

I'm trying to be more flubbesque, is it making me more difficult to understand?

I'm not saying they have to agree, but usually to have an opinion of someone being townie you usually agree with something they are saying. Do you not agree?

Still fishing. :p

I'm trying to be more flubbesque, is it making me more difficult to understand?

Still waiting.

Flub = flub
Pyro = pyro
Pyro + flub = scum

Math.

I agree. Do they agree everywhere else?

See my previous post where I quoted both of them, their lists are similar to a point but yet have me and CG on completely opposit ends, oh and of course name eachother as most likely townies.

That's why I say we would only technically have voting control at that point, even though we wouldn't know it. I could easily see a situation with both 2 and 3 mafia in the game.

I can't easily see a situation with three was my point. Someone asked me how I came upon a possible vigilante or other town power roles in a small game it's the natural extension of thinking there might be three mafia otherwise the balance just doesn't work.

How do we test a town PR?

Hate this post. Its like it's LAMISM

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Interesting name, what's your occupation?

Insofar as I can tell, I don't have one. I suppose since I'm an Amish woman my occupation is popping out babies once a year and tending to the chores and fixing supper?

Hate this post. Its like it's LAMISM

Hate it all you want. I could claim that I'm the cop and you cannot test me. Claiming today would be stupid for mafia because they will be asked to give results tomorrow. It's even more foolish for town because they cannot give any info yet and make themselves a target tonight since we wouldn't want to send them today as tonight is really their one shot to be useful.

Ergo, it's claims tomorrow you want to be careful of, because, and I repeat... you cannot test them. I don't know what LAMISM is? (Look at me I'm so mafia?) ... and I'm sorry if I'm pointing out the obvious, but other folks have commented that they hadn't gotten that far along yet so it helped I hope.

See my previous post where I quoted both of them, their lists are similar to a point but yet have me and CG on completely opposit ends, oh and of course name eachother as most likely townies.
Ok, so they agree about everything but you and CG.

Why should they agree on you but not CG?

Insofar as I can tell, I don't have one. I suppose since I'm an Amish woman my occupation is popping out babies once a year and tending to the chores and fixing supper?

Cool, that's all I needed to know.

Don't expect a vote from me. Ever.

Two people, two completely opposite opinions. I'm town on Sath's list, but scum on Gwaihir's list, but Sath is town on Gwaihir's list? How does hits make any bit of sense? Apparently Bad Ash is the favorite right now though.

I rank people based on what I think of them, not based on what others think of them. And I quite commonly have different opinions on who is scum. Saths play to me seems townie. I think the list mechanic could be very useful for outing mafia, assuming one gets a vaccine.

I agree with most of his reads, but I have different opinions on 2. Specifically I felt like you were acting similar to last game with your hit and run posting. Although you have actually held on to a topic here, which seems to be different. CG on the other hand I have no real read on, where as the lowest 4 I have doubts for various reasons.

I think at this point, everyone should have one or two people they'd be willing to vote for, besides themselves. I think it'd be helpful if we listed said people, and help us come to a consensus.

My personal choices, for the moment:

1) Bad Ash
2) Gwaihir

I think at this point, everyone should have one or two people they'd be willing to vote for, besides themselves. I think it'd be helpful if we listed said people, and help us come to a consensus.

My personal choices, for the moment:

1) Bad Ash
2) Gwaihir
Good idea.

I'm cool with Gwaihir or Sath

Right back at ya. My pm didn't mention anything about a job or an occupation, and you asking seems incompatible with what I know to be a vanilla townie role pm, so if you think I should have some sort of occupation information, you've outed yourself as scum or a power role.

I am not comfortable giving anyone a free pass to the box atm.

I can't easily see a situation with three was my point. Someone asked me how I came upon a possible vigilante or other town power roles in a small game it's the natural extension of thinking there might be three mafia otherwise the balance just doesn't work.

That would be me, jumping from is there power roles to there is a vig was a big leap for me that didn't make sense.

Ok, so they agree about everything but you and CG.

Why should they agree on you but not CG?

I didn't say they shouldn't, but I know more about myself then I know of CG at the moment.

I don't agree with this reasoning.

MegaNegaVote: kestegs

I rank people based on what I think of them, not based on what others think of them. And I quite commonly have different opinions on who is scum. Saths play to me seems townie. I think the list mechanic could be very useful for outing mafia, assuming one gets a vaccine.

I agree with most of his reads, but I have different opinions on 2. Specifically I felt like you were acting similar to last game with your hit and run posting. Although you have actually held on to a topic here, which seems to be different. CG on the other hand I have no real read on, where as the lowest 4 I have doubts for various reasons.

A reasonable explanation which I am willing to accept for the time being.

I'll do a lisrt shortly, but I might as well throw this out there or the day phase might go on forever.

Vote: Gwaihir

I'm not sold on Sathoris yet but not ruling him out. I still am curious about the early vote before anything was really said.

Any reason for it Sath? Gut feeling/convo starter?

The town PR with three mafia is because that pretty much guarantees a mafia in the (boo?) box WITHOUT power roles and I think that's not balanced. I however think this convo could be distracting and has gone on far enough since we probably won't know till the end.

I'd be willing to vote in Pyro mainly on a gut call. And think Gwaihir has a slight edge to CG for my second spot but not sold on either.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High