Outbreak: Amish Mafia style - Mini Mafia Game

You are not getting in after this post.

Well, I thought the first line was amusing and that the rest makes sense. From the rules as stated, once that 2 townie v. 1 mafia LYLO starts off, it's daytime so power roles don't matter, ergo you send vanilla townies in because once that last phase of the game starts, everyone is basically vanilla and it's all down to instinct to figure out who is the scum.

As long as there are two other vanilla townies, I don't need to get in, so long as they do.

Only a strong opinion on one player. Want to elaborate why BA?

You were bouncing around joking, which while is fine as other people were also doing so, you also avoided answering at least one question directed squarely at you, instead deciding to continue with the joking around.

Gwaihir had posted only once at the time, and that's not enough for me to form any kind of opinion on.

kestegs always gives a slight scum vibe to me, and I'm not ready to call him town yet. The 'What's your occupation?' question really bothered me, too, though not for a specific reason.

Drixx seems eager to appear townie as always. Offering up his name without any prompting is either very smart, or a ploy to appear townie. The jury is still out on that one.

Sathoris jumping on the Pyro bandwagon really set off my radar, especially considering that Pyro hadn't really contributed too much (even though he had posted a number of times), and to me was still in joke phase. I don't see how Sathoris could have made a town read on Pyro at that point, which tells me that it's very possible that he's trying to push a scum buddy through. Hence, why I won't vote for either Pyro or Sath.

BPC is being BPC. Also, has a hint of "LIMAJAMBSTIMBT".

Which leaves me and Bad Ash. Bad Ash is the first person trying to determine town from scum, which means he's probably town.

Well, I thought the first line was amusing and that the rest makes sense. From the rules as stated, once that 2 townie v. 1 mafia LYLO starts off, it's daytime so power roles don't matter, ergo you send vanilla townies in because once that last phase of the game starts, everyone is basically vanilla and it's all down to instinct to figure out who is the scum.

As long as there are two other vanilla townies, I don't need to get in, so long as they do.
the problem with this and your previous post is that if we can trust a PR claim to be townie, you're saying we don't vote them in automatically. Seems stupid, right?

You were bouncing around joking, which while is fine as other people were also doing so, you also avoided answering at least one question directed squarely at you, instead deciding to continue with the joking around.

Gwaihir had posted only once at the time, and that's not enough for me to form any kind of opinion on.

kestegs always gives a slight scum vibe to me, and I'm not ready to call him town yet. The 'What's your occupation?' question really bothered me, too, though not for a specific reason.

Drixx seems eager to appear townie as always. Offering up his name without any prompting is either very smart, or a ploy to appear townie. The jury is still out on that one.

Sathoris jumping on the Pyro bandwagon really set off my radar, especially considering that Pyro hadn't really contributed too much (even though he had posted a number of times), and to me was still in joke phase. I don't see how Sathoris could have made a town read on Pyro at that point, which tells me that it's very possible that he's trying to push a scum buddy through. Hence, why I won't vote for either Pyro or Sath.

BPC is being BPC. Also, has a hint of "LIMAJAMBSTIMBT".

Which leaves me and Bad Ash. Bad Ash is the first person trying to determine town from scum, which means he's probably town.
Want to remind me what LIMAJAMBSTIMBT stands for?

It's very possible I avoided any direct questions to me. Players should repeat them or ask why I didn't answer if they think I'm avoiding questions. I don't remember any but I also wouldn't be surprised if I missed any.

the problem with this and your previous post is that if we can trust a PR claim to be townie, you're saying we don't vote them in automatically. Seems stupid, right?

How do we test a town PR?

Also, CG's comment was great. It comes down to "either Drixx is really smart or he's a total idiot. Jury's out on that one at the moment." I laughed so hard. Thank you CG :)

Nope sorry, wrong answer, that would be you.

3 V 6 is not necessarily balance though...I really am not trying to fish for a power role, but it seems like you know there is a town killing role, otherwise 3 V 6 guarantees a mafia in the final 3, and even worse if a vigilante guesses wrong.

I mean we've discussed how every game I you send off a scum vibe to me, this game is no different but Kestegs has you beat for now

How did we make the jump from there being town power roles, to there being a vigilante, we are in a mini mafia game are we not? The last time I checked these mini mafia games weren't stuffed full of power roles everywhere and were pretty vanilla. My bet is on there being 2 mafiso, potentially 3 but then the scale gets tipped too easily.

Gory's first post doesn't have a scenario for what would happen if three mafia were voted in (outcome obvious, but not stated nonetheless). Considering this game is all about the townies voting for townies I'm inclined to believe there are only two mafia.

Kestegs and Pharphis are not getting my votes. I feel like this game would greatly benefit from us giving our townie list periodically.

Town: Pyro, Bad Ash, Gwaihir

Mafia: Kestegs, Pharphis, Caluin Graye

I made Sath's town list! I feel special now.

I think it depends on power roles. Can the town easily pinpoint a mafia or save/confirm a townie? If the town does not have much for power roles, there really should only be 2 mafia or we can't reach the 3/0. Only if the town has some way of likely preventing a 3 mafia/2 town final day can there be 3 mafia.

Thanks for your brilliant insight into our current situation :crazyeyes:

I do think listing may be a good idea in this setup. Will be very useful later I think.

More likely town: Sathoris, Bad Ash
Possible town: CG, BPC
Possible mafia: kegs, Drixx
More likely mafia: Pyro, pharphis

Two people, two completely opposite opinions. I'm town on Sath's list, but scum on Gwaihir's list, but Sath is town on Gwaihir's list? How does hits make any bit of sense? Apparently Bad Ash is the favorite right now though.

Nope sorry, wrong answer, that would be you.

How did we make the jump from there being town power roles, to there being a vigilante, we are in a mini mafia game are we not? The last time I checked these mini mafia games weren't stuffed full of power roles everywhere and were pretty vanilla. My bet is on there being 2 mafiso, potentially 3 but then the scale gets tipped too easily.

I made Sath's town list! I feel special now.

Two people, two completely opposite opinions. I'm town on Sath's list, but scum on Gwaihir's list, but Sath is town on Gwaihir's list? How does hits make any bit of sense? Apparently Bad Ash is the favorite right now though.
What's your best guess for Gwaihir thinking Sath is town but Sath thinking you are town.

It sounds like you think townies should already agree with one another on every player

notvote: Pyro

I was pointing out that your post was scummy. I don't recall "distancing" before that post of mine, either.
Besides, what you just said implies we're both mafia

See?

Nope. They only works if we get alignment flips. Since I can't be lynched it's best for you to distance yourself from me since town will never learn my alignment.

What's your best guess for Gwaihir thinking Sath is town but Sath thinking you are town.

It sounds like you think townies should already agree with one another on every player

notvote: Pyro

Cool, so you know Sath and gwaihir are townies.

I Wonder how you know that?

Nope. They only works if we get alignment flips. Since I can't be lynched it's best for you to distance yourself from me since town will never learn my alignment.
Oh, I see what you're saying.
BUT
Why can't you be lynched?

Cool, so you know Sath and gwaihir are townies.

I Wonder how you know that?
I don't know if they are townies. I'm saying it sounds like Pyro thinks they are and is trying to make one of them sound like scum
Because I read the rules?

I could be lynched in Lylo I guess, but that's it.
I took "lynch" as being the person voted by majority that day. I'm not adjusted to this game yet.

But Gwaihir ... how do you know what I would look like as mafia? I've never been... oh crap.

Seriously though, I think the best thing town can do is put vanilla townies in the safe spot. Since the last day LYLO won't allow any power role to use their role to find info, we ideally want 2 vanilla townies in there today and tomorrow and we want power roles outside to help make that happen.

I am as vanilla as it gets, and a townie. Whether or not you all want to send me to the box is up to you, but I do suggest you at least consider what I'm saying because I think it's the proper strategy.

Hmm. I partially agree with this. Best to send in a VT today as power roles have a chance at getting info. For day 2-3, if we have a power role we are sure, I would think sending them in would be more important than an additional 1 night depending on their role.

If you can not go today, who would you send in your place?

Why are you so intent on distancing yourself from me?

Why do you call it distancing?

Everyone not vaccinated dies at the end of D3. So vanilla/power role doesn't matter after D2 results are in. Also, in the end only the people who are vaccinated actually effect the game outcome, so if we are more sure of a power role being town, they should still be voted in. Townies getting vaccines is the most important.

How do we test a town PR?

Hmm. I didn't think about that. No lynch/flip really changes that dynamic.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High