Outbreak: Amish Mafia style - Mini Mafia Game

Great concept and I had lots of fun. This is definately someting that can be explored further.

Wow, I apparently really suck at this game. Being away didn't help anything either....

I like the concept, but town literally has zero information, and they gain zero information other than whoever was killed at night was town, but like I said before, all they had were reads, so who knows if they were even right?

The Amish Mafia managed to spread their cheesy reality TV show to a post outbreak Earth.

I regret everything!

I assumed that people knew I was making a reference to The Office when I said I was a beet farmer...

I appreciated it at least.

I like the concept, but town literally has zero information, and they gain zero information other than whoever was killed at night was town, but like I said before, all they had were reads, so who knows if they were even right?

I think this is what makes it very hard for town, they never really have any confirmed info besides the killed person being town. If you look at scum lists in any game, after D1/D2 with no flips or cop reveals, most people are way off on their calls.

Also I was so mad at Sath for posting that people should be listing suspects. That seems like a very strong move for the town when there is such a lack of info, and if it went to endgame, that would be super useful to look back at.

Anyways, it was a fun game and would be interested to see it again.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High