OT: What are you listening to right now

Re: OT: What are you listening to right now

System of a down - Vicinity of Obscenity

Seriously, who can't love a song whose chorus is "Banana, banana, banana, terracotta, banana, terracotta terracotta pie."

Fine young cannibals - she drives me crazy

Excellent tune.

I've been listening to Fast Life by Paul Wall, Hardcore Euphoria and anything by Dieselboy.

Currently, All nightmare long by Metallica. ipod is set to random so a mix of metallica, nickleback and nightwish to come :alright:

Life During Wartime - Talking Heads

Graveworm - Losing My Religion (REM cover)

Brilliant cover.

Hm...I've looked through a lot of these posts and I don't think I saw one rap artist mentioned

Immortal Technique - Dance with the Devil

Really good song

Alestorm - Captain Morgan's Revenge.

Damn, I need to buy the new album. I can't afford it though...

Blut Aus Nord - Our Blessed Frozen Cells. Crazy guitar tone.

I just got the new Incubus album "Monuments and Melodies". Haven't listened to it yet, but this topic reminded me to do so. Though, I am really looking forward to Alice in Chains' new album "Black Gives Way To Blue". Of course I am not getting my hopes up on that one.

Oh Incubus, good choice. I haven't heard any of their stuff in a while but some of their songs are amazingly good...

Now: Audioslave (covering the White Stripes) - Seven Nation Army

Next: Audioslave - I am the Highway

@Hitman: I'm anxious to hear the new AiC stuff myself, though I really wish they would have changed the name. Mostly out of respect to the new singer (who I think is more talented then he gets credit for because of the name thing) because there's no way an Alice in Chains fan is going to accept somebody else as the lead singer of the band. If Layne was still alive and had simply left the band, then maybe, but not with him dead. I'm confident in Jerry Cantrell's ability to write good songs, so I'm expecting good things from them.

In the end, though, at least they didn't name the band "Alice in Chains plus William Duvall" *makes evil eyes at Queen.*

Biffy clyro-9/15th's....OMG

Saw them on saterday past, for those who don't know, they are the single most brilliantly gifted scottish band alive, check them out. ;)

A bit of Newton faulkner-I need something, fantastic song.

Just finished listening to Gojira - Oroboros and am now listening to Tool - Lateralus (Best song EVER).

Nightwish - Romanticide

Lynch, yeh biffy are pretty good

you ever listened to oceansize?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High