OT: SPF Mafia Game

Sorry about that horribly composed post, but the computer I was using was very screwy. Anyhow, when I said I needed a ps (I meant a pm, typo but I didn't know) from everyone, I just meant from the cop, doctor, and mafia, though if you would like to chat, by all means, send one anyway :laugh:.

Police arrive shortly after neighbors reported hearing loud screams from SiTro's house. When they open the door the only thing they see are turtles. After searching the house, they find SiTro's lifeless body, determining he was mauled to death by teenage mutant ninja turtles. Oh irony.

Day three begins. It takes 6 votes to lynch.

Alive (10)
Arfurala
Thyiad
inSTAALed
skunkbelly
jrlafrance
TheBhoy
Sir Lister of Smeg
TouchOfInsanity
adzicents
Noodle

Dead (4)
Schmaleop (lynched)
Sint Nikolaas (drowned)
Neksja (burned at the stake)
SiTro (mauled to death by TMNT)

Vote jrlafrance He's too quiet to be up to any good.

There are a couple of people that haven't talked much at all... like...

Vote Arfurala

He's just seemed to vote and leave.

Vote jrlafrance He's too quiet to be up to any good.

If one looks over the past few pages of the thread, one sees that this is an out-and-out lie. jrlafrance is downright chatty, and I find this accusation highly suspicious. I am not quite ready to vote yet, however.

Edit: Nah, I'm ready. vote Thyiad

I'm not sure on any of this... I'll have to investigate further into these posts but for now I'll change to Thyiad as you guys are right and he too seems suss.

Unvote Arfurala
Vote Thyiad

Last edited:
There are a couple of people that haven't talked much at all... like...

Vote Arfurala

He's just seemed to vote and leave.

I'm trying to follow already, if I really knew something I would have shouted it out loud.:undecided:

I'm not sure on any of this... I'll have to investigate further into these posts but for now I'll change to Thyiad as you guys are right and he too seems suss.

Unvote Arfurala
Vote Thyiad

Hey thanks! :thumbsup: But just to remind you one more time, Thyiad is a she.

Somehow I still think that Noodle is suspicious, I haven't changed my mind.

vote Noodle

Anyone unable to identify male from female shouldn't be allowed to vote. :wink:

If you kill me, who will make the turtle soup?

Turtle soup? Who wants turtle soup? Is that some kind of substitute for chicken soup?

Vote Thyiad

Just to keep things tidy:

Thyiad: 5
jrlafrance: 1
Noodle: 1

I know that voting outside of the general consensus isn't very productive but for some reason I have a feeling that the mafia is leading the voting. Assuming all 3 mafia members are still alive, that means they would account for half of every lynching. That would mean that 3/5ths of the people who've currently voted for Thy would be Mafia. My understanding of how the game works makes me think that instead of having all 3 mafia members vote right away, they would use one or two to start, that way they can lead the townsfolk in one direction and still have enough votes to finish them off. The only reason I say this is because I can't find any logical reason for the way people are voting. Would mafia players purposely attract so much attention to themselves? I think not. So, I'm going to take a stab in the dark and vote for one of the 8 people left, excluding myself, that seems like they could be Mafia. *Don't mind the blabber I'm tired and sick.

Vote TheBhoy

Assuming your logic is correct, and that mafia members are staying quiet, why me?

Vote SkunkBelly as he hasn't said a word.

Only person not to vote yet is Noodle. I'll keep my theories to myself for now...:scratch:

Vote SkunkBelly as he hasn't said a word.

Actually, I've had two posts and one edit today, which makes me pretty talkative, I think.

Thyiad: 5
jrlafrance: 1
Skunkbelly: 1
TheBhoy: 1
Noodle: 1

Hmm. I've finished crunching the numbers, and have reached a rather obvious conclusion.

Vote Touch of Insanity.

- Noodle

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High