OT: SPF Mafia Game

Voting for each other doesn't mean both of them are not mafia. As long as they don't get lynched at that round, they are free to do that, just to trick people to think they are not one of the mafia members.

unvote Noodle
vote Thyiad

In case I really revealed this trick I might become their target tonight. I hope I voted for the right person.

Vote Tally
jrlafrance (1)
Thyiad (4)
skunkbelly (2)
adzicents (2)
TouchOfInsanity (1)

Vote Tally
jrlafrance (1)
Thyiad (5)
skunkbelly (1)
adzicents (2)
TouchOfInsanity (1)

Takes 6 votes to lynch.

Going to work, so if someone does get 6 votes, then that's when night officially starts.

My vote remains unchanged: I am still suspicious about the fact that Thyiad lied about jrlafrance at the start of the day, and all the chatter in between has done nothing to change my opinion.

Skunk, I haven't lied about anyting. What are you gibbering about. I said I trust my instincts. You could try getting your facts right and read what I wrote :tongue:.

unvote jrlafrance

vote adzicents

Tactical voting there. Im more suspicious of jrla and Noodle than adz.

Vote Tally
Thyiad (6)
skunkbelly (1)
adzicents (3)
TouchOfInsanity (1)

Well, there you have it.

And as for the lynched girl's comments: post #143 is the lie I refered to, and the falsehood of that post can easily be verified simply by reading the tourny thread.

The town gathers round the town center as Thyiad is shackled in place. They all take turns tickling her with a peacock feather. Eventually, she laughs too hard, causing a hernia, which leads to severe complications very quickly. Unfortunately for her, no one in the town helps her, and she was tickled to death...

Thyiad was lynched. Night four begins.

That was the only suggestion for lynching I got, kudos to whoever can guess came up with it. Gonna need pm's from the doctor, cop, and mafia.

Tonight we creeped into Noodle's house, stole all his spaghetti and replaced them with japanese sushi. In the dawn Noodle was surprised that his breakfast got replaced but was too hungry so he had to eat anyway. Too bad he failed to find out that the sushi were made of untreated pufferfish, he was poisoned to death.:evil:

This was the story as given by a member of the mafia... Noodle was murdered by the mafia.

Day four begins, it takes five votes to lynch.

Alive (8)
Arfurala
inSTAALed
skunkbelly
jrlafrance
TheBhoy
Sir Lister of Smeg
TouchOfInsanity
adzicents

Dead (6)
Schmaleop (lynched)
Sint Nikolaas (drowned)
Neksja (burned at the stake)
SiTro (mauled to death by TMNT)
Thyiad (tickled)
Noodle (poisoned)

Vote: adzicents

inSTAALed, are you saying that you're "Untouchable"? :scratch:

Tonight we creeped into Noodle's house, stole all his spaghetti and replaced them with japanese sushi. In the dawn Noodle was surprised that his breakfast got replaced but was too hungry so he had to eat anyway. Too bad he failed to find out that the sushi were made of untreated pufferfish, he was poisoned to death.:evil:

That actually works very well, as I am extremely allergic to all seafood and a single bite would send me into anaphylaxic shock and probably kill me before the blowfish toxin would.

No further posts from me.

- Noodle

Not sure at the moment. I think I'll go with...

Vote TheBhoy

I noticed the lack of the smell of pasta and sauce being prepared. They got Noodle this night, didn't they? He might be a looney fundamentalist pastafarian, but apart from that, why? What's happening here?

I remember that yesterday Adzicents claimed to know Thyiad and Jrlafrance were behind this and that he would be murdered tonight, today not a word from him about Jrlafrance and he suddenly hasn't got a clue anymore. Sounds a bit suspicious. Now of course as the town's rival resident looney fundamentalist, Jrlafrance does have a motive, but still, Adzicents is acting more suspiciously.
The only one to survive an attempt on his life, the late Sint Nikolaas, had some ideas about who were behind it, almost all of those have passed away by now apart from the one who writes his name with capital letters in the middle.
Frankly, I don't have a clue anymore, this is too much for anyone to remain sane.
*Bursts out in a fit of wailing and sits down next to the fountain in the main square.*
*Watches the different groups each aimed at lynching someone else gather in clumps around the fountain but doesn't join any of them just yet.*

I noticed the lack of the smell of pasta and sauce being prepared. They got Noodle this night, didn't they? He might be a looney fundamentalist pastafarian, but apart from that, why? What's happening here?

I remember that yesterday Adzicents claimed to know Thyiad and Jrlafrance were behind this and that he would be murdered tonight, today not a word from him about Jrlafrance and he suddenly hasn't got a clue anymore. Sounds a bit suspicious. Now of course as the town's rival resident looney fundamentalist, Jrlafrance does have a motive, but still, Adzicents is acting more suspiciously.
The only one to survive an attempt on his life, the late Sint Nikolaas, had some ideas about who were behind it, almost all of those have passed away by now apart from the one who writes his name with capital letters in the middle.
Frankly, I don't have a clue anymore, this is too much for anyone to remain sane.
*Bursts out in a fit of wailing and sits down next to the fountain in the main square.*
*Watches the different groups each aimed at lynching someone else gather in clumps around the fountain but doesn't join any of them just yet.*

Okay. I was wrong about Jrla, it was a guess.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High