OT: SPF Mafia Game

In the dark of night, one male and one female bunny rabbit hopped over the fence into jrlafrance's backyard. Then, following instructions from their mafia bosses, they procreated furiously. By 2:00 a.m., there were hundreds of bunnies... and they were hungry.

The next morning, all that remained of jrlafrance was a pile of bones, torn clothing, and a mostly empty bottle of ketchup. Most rabbits might be vegetarians, but these mafia bunnies were carnivores... and they had a mean streak a mile wide.

Once again courtesy of a mafia member. Jrlafrance was killed, bringing the total down to four. Day 6 is here and it takes 3 votes to lynch.

Alive (4)
Arfurala
inSTAALed
skunkbelly
TouchOfInsanity

Dead (10)
Schmaleop (lynched)
Sint Nikolaas (drowned)
Neksja (burned at the stake)
SiTro (mauled to death by TMNT)
Thyiad (tickled)
Noodle (poisoned)
TheBhoy (lost showdown)
Sir Lister of Smeg (forced heart attack)
adzicents (lynched)
jrlafrance (eaten by bunnies)

I think it always matters. This is life and death we're talking about.

But although I think that your comment seems suspicious (in fact, several of your comments have seemed suspicious), I have a feeling you're innocent. I can't say why. Just a hunch.

vote TouchOfInsanity

TouchOfInsanity was very talkative a while back, but as the violence in our town has increased, he's had less to say. That makes me nervous.

TouchOfInsanity is lynched.

While we watched his body burn, skunkbelly and I push inSTAALed into the fire.

Sorry man, you are innocent, but we are not.
And who said murders must take place at night? :devil::devil::devil:

Thanks to skunkbelly for pointing out, that my last post was really against the rule, in case inSTAALed was the doctor we might have to wait till the next day before we could lynch him by votes. I was too excited and posted the game-over message without the consent of skoolbus :embarassed: , although the result of the game won't be affected, I'm still sorry about my rough action, especially to skoolbus.

I could have fought back with Ninja powers but I had already accepted my fate and chose to die honorably.

Because being pushed into a fire by surprise is the epitome of honorable.

TouchOfInsanity is lynched.

While we watched his body burn, skunkbelly and I push inSTAALed into the fire.

Sorry man, you are innocent, but we are not.
And who said murders must take place at night? :devil::devil::devil:

I did, it's part of the rules. I had an ending planned, but someone ruined it...

Anyhow, a big thanks to everyone who played! I hope you all had fun during it, even you Sint. Does anyone have any feedback, suggestions, questions, etc.?

Feedback: It was fun, although my lynching was unfair... I was at school. You should keep the day going for the full 48hrs, even if you do get enough votes, so EVERYONE can discuss it.

Suggestions: "You should keep the day going for the full 48hrs, even if you do get enough votes, so EVERYONE can discuss it." Also, do it again!

I, for one, would love to see the ending you had planned originally, skoolbus!

skoolbus said:
I did, it's part of the rules. I had an ending planned, but someone ruined it...

speechless :upset:

I'd post my suggestions anyway. I agree with adzicents, that day went too fast. The night took a very long time and then within several hours someone is lynched.

So, who was what? Who was the third maffioso, who were the doctor and the cop?

As to the original ending, keep it for a future edition.

As to letting the day continue, thirded. Maybe even have the possibility to change the lynching candidate after getting enough votes, unless there is like a two third majority. Reasoning: the townsfolk not in favour of the lynching might prevent it as long as they are still a large minority.

Schmaleop was the third member of the mafia... and when he got lynched first, I thought we were in big trouble.

As for the doctor and cop... I have no idea, but *one* of them has to have been either TouchOfInsanity or inSTALLed, otherwise the game would've ended sooner.

I already said it like 3 times that I was the cop -_-'. That's how I made Schmaleop get lynched. I just got lucky on the first guess. After that I just came up with townie after townie after townie...

I already said it like 3 times that I was the cop -_-'. That's how I made Schmaleop get lynched. I just got lucky on the first guess. After that I just came up with townie after townie after townie...

Wow, I thought we hit the cop by luck in the earlier rounds, didn't notice we allowed you to live so long.

As for Schmaleop's lynching, I thought he somehow caused that himself.:tongue:

My guess for the doc is Sint Nikolaas.

If you were the cop, why were you voting for townies? Or were you just guessing? When did you say you were the cop? I missed that post...

As far as the doctor goes, I think it was Sint also, unless the doc got extremely lucky the first night, and not once after that.

I never suspected skunkbelly as Mafia, good job with your diversion tactics! :thumbsup: I only had small suspicion for arfurala also. With 8 or so left, I was sure that noodle and adzicents were mafia, but then noodle got murdered...looney bin.

Anyways, was great fun, would definitely be interested in a second round. I agree, that day should be 48 real hours though.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High