OT: SPF Mafia Game

Study my posts. When was the last time I behaved logically? Look at my avatar, fer cryin' out loud!

While I respect Thyiad tremendously, she and I are not having a tryst, nor are we secretly plotting. Nope. She's way out of my league, and I'm still keeping a flame alive for HBeachBabe's avatar.

- Noodle

hmm... lots of arguments flying around. I'm having problems following you guys... but it seems illogical that a townsfolk would vote and then unvote himself, therefore...

unovte Neksja
vote Noodle

Has a deathwish? There is actually no logical reason as to why you guys think Noodle has done something. All though there is no logical reason as to why we're also voting Neksja, Noodle's posts may be trying to convey something that you all don't see... :scratch:

Noodle - 6
Neksja - 5

Or so I believe. Very close to the edge.

adzicents: You should have left your logic at the 'door' when you signed in. :grin:

When someone gets seven votes. Right now. I'm going off to work, so if someone does get seven votes, that's when the day ends and the night begins (even though I won't likely be here to post that).

Vote Tally
Noodle (6)
Neskja(5)
Thyiad (1)

We just can't, this isn't a wild wild west! Maybe everyone just need to read our discussions again and see that Noodle has been acting very strange and suspicious today. he has something in his mind...

I doubt there is anything in Noodle's mind. I call for all citizens to vote Neksja; anyone with that odd combination of letters, needs to be lynched. :grin:

Actually Neksja I was refering to you're handle. :wink:

You just can't judge me for writing badly non-native language :sad: You don't know me well enough :wink3:

unvote Noodle
vote Neskja

:sad: I guess it's night time. (skoolbus will prolly post the actual posting)

The town gathers around the center, tying Neskja up to a stake. After a few words about football and how Neskja is not welcome anymore, they set fire to the wood beneath him. Neskja was burned at the stake.

Night Three begins. I'll need ps from everyon. Also, I'm not at home, but this computer has invisible ttext, so this message is a rough guess of what I meant to type.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High