Official 1.13 SPF Ladder: Rules, Signups, Status, and Discussion d

Re: Official 1.13 SPF Ladder: Rules, Signups, Status, and Discussion

Aright, I've settled on my character after much debating. I have about 5 characters around level 14. But I'm going with HoneyBunny, my Hydra sorceress. Will be playing her on SC vanilla, because it just occurred to me that I'm terrible and will die repeatedly.

I've made it to Hell Meph. 2nd run he dropped a Wisp Projector. Let's hope my luck continues.

[highlight]Aconite, SC FAM, 75 Sorc (currently blizzard)[/highlight]

why not,

[highlight]mulligan sc rwm- therefore fam [/highlight]

what does fam stand for?

thx sp3c

Last edited:

Forum Accepted Mods afaik :)

Just got my first proper high rune drop, off of Meph. A Jah!

Only other high rune that has dropped for me ever was a Gul. The rest have been HF rushed and cubed.

Now I just need a Ber :wink:

I changed from Blizzard to Frozen Orb/Hydra at level 77. I'm thinking that I'm going to push on and do some leveling in Baal-land just because. Duriel was kind enough to drop me one of the twisted essences so I'm 1/4 of the way to earning a 4th respec (I've used two now :))

I found my first monarch but only rolled 2 sockets. I want to save my socket quests to punch holes in sets/uniques.

I also found a gray sacred armor and dimensional shard in AT so meh.

So do I not have to switch the radio button from FAM to vanilla everytime? I can just leave it on FAM and my char will still show up on the ladder as vanilla?

You'll still have to choose FAM/Vanilla manually. The override option is just there in case you accidentally forget to change to Vanilla when you upload the character, or if you're changing from Vanilla to FAM.

I'm working on implementing global options under the "Modify Account" section that will allow you to set your default FAM/Vanilla setting (so you don't need to change it each time), as well as allowing Flavie uploads so everyone can have them in a neat place (of course, you're still welcome to host them elsewhere).

-------------------------------

As for my character, she's now pounding Mephisto proudly in Hell. I stopped re-rolling when I got ~dozen tele map. I can't be bother to re-roll anymore right now. I'm up to 145 distinct SUs, but I'm hoping that will boom now.

I ran AT until just before dinging to 88 (started at 72 or 73), and finally got a 4os Monarch and a 4os eth Thresher, which I quickly made insight in to upgrade my merc from his Partizan, both in about 10 runs of each other after refusing to fall for forever.

I'll probably run Meph for the rest of the day. I might tele my way through to Pindle so I can do a combined Meph+Pindle run to give me the chance of some tasty item drops, as well as helping me level.

[highlight]mattinm, blizzard sorceress, level 87, act iv hell[/highlight]

EDIT:
Decided to try and tele my way through to Pindle right now, considering my merc has the stronger insight stick now, and was rewarded with a Gul from my Hellforge :D

Last edited:

Darn you luckers :p

Spirit Monarchs eth Insight sticks and neat runes :(
For me just crappy golden Sacred Armor and Bloodlord skull.

Oh i accidentally did some runs, and will probably push to 92 tomorrow :)
But my style of playing reminds me of a game I played long ago...and lost in the end...
badly.

Weeee

Code:
Insight
Cryptic Axe
'RalTirTalSol'
Two-Hand Damage: 182 to 796
Durability: 33 of 33
Required Dexterity: 93
Required Strength: 155
Required Level: 59
Polearm Class - Slow Attack Speed
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 85
Fingerprint: 0x8618e763
+5 to Strength
+5 to Energy
+5 to Dexterity
+5 to Vitality
+254% Enhanced Damage
+9 to Minimum Damage
Adds 5-30 fire damage
+75 poison damage over 5 seconds
23% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
+2 to Critical Strike
35% Faster Cast Rate
187% Bonus to Attack Rating
+2 to Mana After Each Kill
Level 15 Meditation Aura When Equipped
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4: 4 used)

I might spend some time catching up now, seeing as I just got told that I'm home sick for 6 days...

You're all in trouble as of this Thursday when I start my sorc. And by 'you're all in trouble,' I mean I'll probably get bored after 3 days and just start playing my DS :D. Speaking of which, I wish they somehow ported D2 to the DS... :p

Let's see. Monday, I did about an hour's worth of NM Countess runs for some runes, got about a hundred worth. I had a horrible map that took about 60 teleports to reach her, but was too lazy to reroll. Beat Diablo, got an Um from the forge, and Tal's helm about a minute later from a random venom lord.

Today, I finished up NM, did some Mephy and Pindle runs to 70. Only have 44 SUs so far, so I have a lot of catching up to do. Don't have any good MF gear yet, either.

Also respeced to Blizzard/Fireball after I my first cold immune pack took forever to kill.

[highlight]Halliwell, Sorc, Lvl 70, A1 Hell - SC FAM[/highlight]

Oh i accidentally did some runs, and will probably push to 92 tomorrow :)
But my style of playing reminds me of a game I played long ago...and lost in the end... badly.

For the love of my hand, please don't do any rune tomorrow... I don't know if I can play keep-up :p.

------------------------------

Did *a lot* of Meph runs, then did Meph /p1 + Pindle /p8 runs, then did exclusively Pindle /p8 runs to catch up to frozzzen. So many Pindle runs. At least there was Hulu and some chatting to keep me awake.

My SU count is now at 218 :D.

[highlight]mattinm, blizzard sorceress, level 91, act v hell[/highlight]

Well, I dont compete with this sorc, no way I said so and I say it now. The /p8 pindle was just coincidence, it has nothing to do with keeping 3rd place. No way.

On the other hand, my first TC 87 - Sazabi's Ghost Liberator ;)

Now, where is my zod?

So in real life, i had a couple of job intrerviews today. One went really well, and it seems i might be getting a job in the financial industry here in Japan. Woo. :alright:
Finally maybe make some real world wealth?
But who knows if it will work out.

As for D2. Not much to report. Found lots and lots of normal uniques and sets, and yesterday found a unique ring on nm andy. It was a nagel (28% i think). I've only found one SOJ, and that was back before the expansion came out but I was hoping lightning would strike twice. Oh I've also come across tons of interesting bows, including a mid range Buriza:cloud9:, and if I can find a titan's, I'll be making a fishyzon next.

But now its time for Alfred the former summoner and current bone necro to get back to his roots and finish out the game with summons.

edit:
Just found another buriza. I think the game is telling me something

Last edited:

I really need new glasses. I could`ve sworn it was a Sol on the ground, but I was in for a surprise when I opened GoMule to get rid off all the random stuff from AT.

Code:
Sur Rune 
Required Level: 61 
Version: Expansion 1.10+ 
Weapons: Hit Blinds Target +1 
Armor: Increase Maximum Mana 5%
Shields: +50 to Mana

Grats Thomh :thumbup:

Been pounding on Hell Meph for a while now, he's not given me anything special though. He seems to love shoes as he keeps dropping me Sigons Sabot :coffee:

Quick newb question, however, how can I tell what TC an item is? Just out of curiosity.

Quick newb question, however, how can I tell what TC an item is? Just out of curiosity.

You can either check on Arreat Summit or you can use a flavie report. The TC will stand next to the item in a Flavie report. I don`t think you can do it any other way, and remembering what TC every item is from the list at Arreat Summit might be a little tedious:)

I reached Hell Meph now. Got a perfect map without rerolling so the MF running craze can begin right away. :smug:

Latest flavie report says:
89 uniques & 56 set items

Highest rune so far: Um

Gratz on nice rock Thomh. Now find cracked small shield and socket it inside :badteeth:

Tried pindy running today: first run got 3 os Tomby and died in second run. I'm sad. Wanted at least gather some xp to pass mattinm on Ladder table, but that will be delayed for tomorrow. I'm to broken to continue anything right now.

And mattinm it was really evil to gather some xp just to pass me on the table ;)

@Thomh: Grats on the rune! I've been pulling for a couple Bers to drop extra fast, but that's not very reasonable :)

@bob: That's at least 9 less teles than I had :(... need to re-roll when I head back to Meph.

@frozzzen: :D. I figured I put in so much time to ding over to 91, that I might as well. Sorry to hear about the death, but grats on the Tomby. Maybe I'll get a break today after all; or maybe I'll shoot for 92. I think I'm going to try doubling-up Pindle and Nihlathak (which will require rolling a good map from Pindle all the way down, since I can't get the WP), but I'm worried about Nihl for obvious reasons.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High